• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore property: Whats really going on?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your keling bull cum infested brain lah! You think Chinese take movies seriously? For entertainment lah! unlike you black fucks who see coconut trees and instantly forget to make a living! Not dancing lah! you black fuck! Make todi! you black scum fuck! :oIo:

Again look at the cardboard box and drink can collectorsl they are all old Chinese folks. :oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again look at the cardboard box and drink can collectorsl they are all old Chinese folks. :oIo:

Fuck you again lah! SDP linked photos right? Even their Ghandi cannot stand the sight and smell to attempt to take pictures of the dung eating monkeys in Tekka! Like the scene in A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the Truth!":oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you again lah! SDP linked photos right? Even their Ghandi cannot stand the sight and smell to attempt to take pictures of the dung eating monkeys in Tekka! Like the scene in A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the Truth!":oIo:

Well not SDP linked photos... I get to see this every day.. quite sad and pathetic..... so why does the govt need a Family Maintenance Bill to force Sinkies to look after their aged parents once again??? 75% Chinks and the only country in the world where we have such a legislation... :oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well not SDP linked photos... I get to see this every day.. quite sad and pathetic..... so why does the govt need a Family Maintenance Bill to force Sinkies to look after their aged parents once again??? 75% Chinks and the only country in the world where we have such a legislation... :oIo:

So why your bull cum filled brain never linked the genesis of the problem to the great leadership of the keling manipulator to do his bidding Hairy Hakka Lee Kuan Yew! Ahhhhhh!! fuck your keling arse!, you are just a low ranking baboon bitch from somewhere in the sanitary store of the PAP HQ tasked to whitewash the victims' blood from the scene of crimes perpetrated by your masters!:oIo:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently started receiving mail from Far East about their available properties. Funny thing is that it has been years since I went down to look at any Far East project. It really surprised me that they've sent me anything after all these years. :smile:

Are things really that bad out there:confused:

Get one for yourself then, Mr. Capable. You can't go back anyway. You're nicely marooned here. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get one for yourself then, Mr. Capable. You can't go back anyway. You're nicely marooned here. :biggrin:

Once in a while I think of going back to Canada, it's still an option. I can always return as an investor :smile:

I've been back a couple times for holidays. I've even been flagged by the immigration as a suspicious character when they weren't satisfied by my response of "just looking around" :biggrin: However when they look up my records in their system, everything is hungkie dory :cool:

I've worked for various MNCs and the pay was ok. I've never bought into the fad of buying cars & houses. So depite the recession I've still hung on to most of my $$$.

Don't undersestimate Sporeans, I have many colleagues who are in the same boat, working towards their 1st or 2nd million. They can abandon a sinking Spore if necessary.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
regrettably my fren, in the minds of PAP and Beshitted, increasing population via importing FT is THE solution to all problems.

Even the solution to super high real estate prices and overcrowded infrastructure is IMPORT FT.

Don't ask me if this is logical. You dun need logic - just import FT.

haha besotted idiot, increase the population from third world who are using singapore as a stepping stone into the US or Oz and besides, do u seriuosly think they have the means to speculate the property upwards when their wages and exchange rates are much smaller. Wake up moron.