• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore former President S R Nathan conferred Order of Temasek, First Class.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning narong
happy national day to you
I feel so happy and so proud today
I am in cloud nine
majulah singapura

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning majulah fuck singapura..

Fuck ur national day..may you rot for the day.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've asked an extremely pertinent question. I think there is only one award higher than the Order of Temasek, and that is the Star of Temasek (Bintang Temasek) but that is a military medal for courage in the face of extreme danger. It is sort of Singapore's equivalent to the VC.

Since LKY was never in uniform, he can never be awarded the BT. So, how are they going to 'honour' him?

If he already the best class, Old Man what class ? Then how about Bionic Boy ?:o

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is 70 years ago already. you still want to expose him, trial against him on war crimes and sentence him to death meh ? :biggrin:

Why not?
He can join smear of shit on sole of shoe in eating joss sticks and candle wax
That is if the ghouls and demons waiting for him allow him to do so

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not?
He can join smear of shit on sole of shoe in eating joss sticks and candle wax
That is if the ghouls and demons waiting for him allow him to do so

Come out with something new n not just "smear of shit on your mum's smelly hole".... Rubbish Gangster!!!

Which number you belong to please.... You are simply a disgrace and your mum give birth to you is for me to humilliate!!! Lolz

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've asked an extremely pertinent question. I think there is only one award higher than the Order of Temasek, and that is the Star of Temasek (Bintang Temasek) but that is a military medal for courage in the face of extreme danger. It is sort of Singapore's equivalent to the VC.

Since LKY was never in uniform, he can never be awarded the BT. So, how are they going to 'honour' him?

Don't be surprised that after he has departed S'pore comes up with the equivalent of the annual Nobel awards in various categories.
These could well be funded by both GIC & Temasek. Honouring the best and brightest around the globe -- and with a multi-million-dollar
award carrying his name -- would be intended to show that he is in the same category as them. And this would be an annual reminder.
He always wanted a significant international profile and which would last indefinitely.

And he might also have made plain that he does not want the Order of Temasek which would put him in the category of lesser mortals. hahaha

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be surprised that after he has departed S'pore comes up with the equivalent of the annual Nobel awards in various categories.
These could well be funded by both GIC & Temasek. Honouring the best and brightest around the globe -- and with a multi-million-dollar
award carrying his name -- would be intended to show that he is in the same category as them. And this would be an annual reminder.
He always wanted a significant international profile and which would last indefinitely.

And he might also have made plain that he does not want the Order of Temasek which would put him in the category of lesser mortals. hahaha

How long do you think Tumasick and GIC will remain after smear of shit on sole of shoe go eat joss sticks?
Do you think Stinkapore will continue on PAP merry way after smear of shit on sole of shoe go eat joss sticks?
Do you think the Lee and Kwa family still remain one year after smear of shit on sole of shoe go eat joss sticks?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of his achievements during his Presidency was tasting free food in the name of charity..:rolleyes:

I still have a mental picture of him, stirring the pot of Nasi Briyani, with a huge ladle together with Abang Yakult...for some charity event. Appearing on TV for President charity show, cut ribbons, kissing babies...maybe during his private moment, quietly he did a lot of things that enhanced my life & my family, I did not know.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's former President S R Nathan has been conferred the nation's highest award -- The Order of Temasek, First Class. This award was last given to former Chief Justice Yong Pung How in 1999.

When even an former OCBC bankster crony had received the award, it pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the award.

It certainly pays to be a dog of the Lees. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They'll just invent another award, just like how they had invented his job titles. :wink:

Never underestimate the creativity of the Leegime's doggies.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They'll just invent another award, just like how they had invented his job titles. :wink:

Never underestimate the creativity of the Leegime's doggies.

Bet you when Ah Loon make himself Grand Field Marshallissimo with Victoria cross and oakleaves , swords and diamonds, a PAP doggie , or even Ah Loonie himself, will take credit for that and be awarded Order of Tumasick as well.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet you when Ah Loon make himself Grand Field Marshallissimo with Victoria cross and oakleaves , swords and diamonds, a PAP doggie , or even Ah Loonie himself, will take credit for that and be awarded Order of Tumasick as well.

Don't talk only n no action... You hate our govt, you hate our PM... You got guts to sent him email and curse n swear at him or not??? Minister emails are shown over at sgdi.gov.sg... Sent him email and use all yr vulgarities!!! A coward indeed, sit back n complaint only!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have already too many stars, Bintang this Bintang that...they will give him the Son of the SUN ( not that dancing sun) award or Immortal Class...