• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sorry

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah, Ivebert! Apologies accepted. :p

I actually find your Sinkie rantings rather insightful, but sans the vulgarities of father, mother, sister etc please next time. :mad:

Let's move on!

Apologies to those who felt insulted at my posts.
I took some time off to reflect on this so didn't meet the "deadline".
It is not right to insult others, no matter where they have done or come from.

I did not immediately recognize the insensitivity of my remarks because I felt that many are misbehaving in this forums. If you need a personal apology, please send me a private message a link to the offensive content.

May I sincerely request that you guys stop the witch hunt, do not further involve my employers/parents/girlfriend/alma mater and please remove my personal information. .

Best,
~ac

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think he needs to say sorry to all forummers and their parents too, LOL

You go hor gao kan u fucking knnb puacheekia chow kamlanjiao ahneh fake watch peddlar, u r also guilty of attacking ppl mother here after u lose an argument lah u fucking MOFO :mad::oIo:...GO FUCK UR DESKER RD DOG LAH U PUACHEEBYE CHOW AHNEH!! GO AND PEDDLE UR FARKING FAKE ROLEX WATCH IN SUNGEI RD LAH AND STOP TRYING TO ACTION HERE AND THERE LAH...PUACHEEBYE KIA KELING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this kind of ranting & swearing is absolutely acceptable, ie no explicit mention of father, mother & sister etc.... MOFO is OK! :p

Keep it up! :biggrin:

You go hor gao kan u fucking knnb puacheekia chow kamlanjiao ahneh fake watch peddlar, u r also guilty of attacking ppl mother here after u lose an argument lah u fucking MOFO :mad::oIo:...GO FUCK UR DESKER RD DOG LAH U PUACHEEBYE CHOW AHNEH!! GO AND PEDDLE UR FARKING FAKE ROLEX WATCH IN SUNGEI RD LAH AND STOP TRYING TO ACTION HERE AND THERE LAH...PUACHEEBYE KIA KELING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not the two of you CSI each other? It will be interesting to see who expose who first. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S4R3nHkqyfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FrIB5Ojbqns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you know I never bothered to respond to anything you said and therefore was never a brunt of any of your insults. I however feel very strongly and was prepared to act for the following reasons;
1. You slandered people such as GMS whose identity is known mercilessly and all he was doing was fighting for fellow Singaporeans who could not help themselves. He even paid for the deposit for members of his team that could not afford it. He is not a wealthy individual.
2. You rubbished nearly every thread and made light of comments of so many people. Some of whom were sharing their emotional experiences on a wide variety of subjects. Do bear in mind that these forum foldersbarebnot gaming or entertainment. You can imagine how many people were put off.

I could have just stepped back and claim that I was not personally targeted but some of us have to protect the others. I can fully empathise with those who are not prepared to forgive and it is something that you have to live with. And I certainly will agree with their stand especially the old timers who saw your very first entry. You are not the first and I am sure you are not the last. One chap in a previous incident had issues with his office and they had to change his account twice for the amount of spamming taking place. Luckily he was not full time with them.

Your apology is timely as I had already taken steps to ascertain your background, some of it is at hand. Take this as a lesson and never do this again. I have also ascertained that you did the same in other forums but were more guarded to avoid being banned or being moderated.

Let's see how this goes.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is ivebert also manokie?

Mind to tell me why you hate chinese so much even though you're one of them and i bet you're alos some type of 4th gen china peasant.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
if cooleo never exposed you ...you will carry on right ? too bad ..you are history :wink:

Even if cooleo never exposed me, one of these days someone will google and do the same thing.

I made a mistake and I want to take responsibility for it.
That's why I started this thread to apologize.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're sincere, I feel you should explain your trademark phrase:

"You Chao Sinkie Peasant Local Trash (4th Gen China Farmer Migrant)"

Even if "many are misbehaving in this forum" which is the reason you cited for blinding your insensitivity, the fact remains that you didn't just go after "many in this forum" but every Singaporean including our parents who are also Singaporeans.

Sorry.

I shouldn't have said that and will never do it again.
A moment of folly and I admit I made a mistake.
I will stop doing it and will try my best to spread more kindness around, to make up for it.

beetoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow u guys are quite easy to please.. one apology can make up for years of continuous slanders and insults. I dun think it'll take a genius to realize that he'll come back and continue his assaults using a different persona. On the surface, hes making an apology. Deep down inside, he must be cursing and swearing u guys for giving him his worst weekend of his life. Me? I will not forgive him. If i know where he works at, i'll make damn sure his employer reads each and every one of his sammyboy postings and get him fired from his job and blacklisted for life.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you know I never bothered to respond to anything you said and therefore was never a brunt of any of your insults. I however feel very strongly and was prepared to act for the following reasons;
1. You slandered people such as GMS whose identity is known mercilessly and all he was doing was fighting for fellow Singaporeans who could not help themselves. He even paid for the deposit for members of his team that could not afford it. He is not a wealthy individual.
2. You rubbished nearly every thread and made light of comments of so many people. Some of whom were sharing their emotional experiences on a wide variety of subjects. Do bear in mind that these forum foldersbarebnot gaming or entertainment. You can imagine how many people were put off.

I could have just stepped back and claim that I was not personally targeted but some of us have to protect the others. I can fully empathise with those who are not prepared to forgive and it is something that you have to live with. And I certainly will agree with their stand especially the old timers who saw your very first entry. You are not the first and I am sure you are not the last. One chap in a previous incident had issues with his office and they had to change his account twice for the amount of spamming taking place. Luckily he was not full time with them.

Your apology is timely as I had already taken steps to ascertain your background, some of it is at hand. Take this as a lesson and never do this again. I have also ascertained that you did the same in other forums but were more guarded to avoid being banned or being moderated.

Let's see how this goes.

I do realize my mistake.
I didn't stop myself from making the comments because I was afraid of being banned but rather, I didn't develop into such an angry person at that time.
I am sorry for it and will try to spread some kindness from now on.
Hope you guys can give me a chance.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is a big man who can say sorry and kudos to Ivebert for that. Online anonymity is not 100% as we do leave traces behind unknowingly or forgot to remove our online presence. The danger is the possibility of getting our personal life affected by our online activities, especially our loved ones who are innocent. I have 2 nephews formerly in UCLA and about the same age who I could asked but refrained as I was not personally affected by his posts. However I can understand why some here wants to seek revenge.

Let's put it this way la. He is now out in the open, he won't be doing it again. We just have to ignore clones like Clinton dog and other clones trying to sabo Ivebert.

Dear Allen Chen,

I believe everything was done in good fun. So no worries from my part. Unfortunately, this is the Internet. Even if cooleo does not pursue the issue, some others will. Lurkers that do not post might do the same. So ultimately, you were careless. If it does get out, best you explain that it was done in good fun. If people in real life cannot understand that, best that you move on. Best lesson is just make sure you are anonymous. I enjoyed your postings, very funny, irritating and clever. The forum will be quieter without your nonsense. Suggest you adopt another moniker.

P.S. Cooleo, I think you can apply to be ISD liao with your CSI skills. I am sure golden dragon or scroobal can be your referees. Can bao tou fellow citizens hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aiya, he oredi say sorry..so suak suak kee lah...bros here may be rowdy, but we all gentleman one lah....we r not like those fucking MIW pappy running dogs lah... actually ivebert also neber really do any harm, just KPKB and make ppl tulan here onli..but he neber realli go harm ppl or con ppl rite... so leave him alone and if he come back here to TCSS, we shld all welcome him lah....cooleo, tio boh? :wink:

Though i'm still hurt and sore over that remark on my mother,
being the forgiving person that i'm,i've decided to forgive him 99.9%
and move on.:biggrin:

Thanks for all your kindness
When I said these things, I never imagined that I will hurt someone deeply.
It was more of an act of mischief and recklessness.

Even before cooleo exposed me, I already started to feel upset when others rail at me. So I do understand how you guys feel and I am sorry about what I said.

While it sounds foolish, I am glad this incident occurred and it is a harsh warning. I had gradually developed into a monster over time, due to personal reasons and also I did not try to manage some influences.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bert ah, dun need to apologise or whatever. you never in my hatelist,in fact, i find your postings amusing. will you still be coming back?

Thanks krafty.
I will not quit.
I reflected and thought that departure is a simple but irresponsible act of wiping my hands off the mistakes I have made.
I want to try to make up and do some good in this forums.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is this forum coming to???? If it ends up full of kind and considerate people, it'll lose its essential essence that made the alfresco coffee shop what it is.:eek:

I hope a replacement ivebert joins soon or it'll be in real trouble.

In the good old days of scs, the nick that apologised soon came back with a new identity and the cycle repeated itself.

I hope ivebert has learned his lesson. Please make sure that your new nick is more secure.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Allen Chen,
I enjoyed your postings, very funny, irritating and clever. The forum will be quieter without your nonsense. Suggest you adopt another moniker.

Me too actually enjoy his postings accept for those Mother Father... :o

Ivebert ah.. come join my club... bring the ah nehs down... :biggrin:

btw... wanna ups you but cant liao... upz before... :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Iverbert, even though you rant like mad in the past, I just got this feeling that you are an ordinary nice fella after all....:biggrin:

Love reading your past postings...

Lets all move on lah.... Cheers..!!! :smile: