• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Sorry

Which is why we need checks and balances in the government. Only Sinkie sheep are naive enough to believe in the altruism of PAP. :rolleyes:

Not only goverment needs check ... Religion groups need check too. :wink:

Equalisation

Wah .... so many happenings these few days ..... just came back from holidays ...:smile::o

Ivebert the kurang adjar, lu pergi makan taik gajah dan minum kenching monyet lah !!:oIo:

Wah .... so many happenings these few days ..... just came back from holidays ...:smile::o

Ivebert the kurang adjar, lu pergi makan taik gajah dan minum kenching monyet lah !!:oIo:

you so concerned about his nutrition needs for what? :eek: lol

Equalisation

u evry mth oso go 4 holidays 1, ah? ... :confused:

Aiyah .... old man like me ...don't go, then when go ??:o:smile:

Just came back from kuching .... didn't know also got prc gals there .....:smile:

interesting they coo ... meow meow meow .... when they orgas ...:eek:

KNNBCCB

Aiyah .... old man like me ...don't go, then when go ??:o:smile:

Just came back from kuching .... didn't know also got prc gals there .....:smile:

interesting they coo ... meow meow meow .... when they orgas ...:eek:

the prc there mostly are first timer and fresh..

orang tua macam u, misti main gao gao binya... :p

Yah manz... i thought this is a forum to ass one another... how cum all become secondary school girls liao... i come to this forum for the fun of it and there is no fun without all these crazy people... but i have to agree Ivebert's rubbish is inferior to that of Clinton666

ballsathome

ivebert,
even though u stole fat ass's (Char_Azn) limelight, i forgive you.

117618538054660b07024bdddf2a7d6ab4057f25.jpg

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LrgCGtMFeyU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="140" frameborder="0" height="120"></iframe>

BusNo64

Thanks krafty.
I will not quit.
I reflected and thought that departure is a simple but irresponsible act of wiping my hands off the mistakes I have made.
I want to try to make up and do some good in this forums.

ivebert,

sincere advise...watever good u wanto do here, donch use dis nick anymore lah..use a new one, trust me, like dat better for u lah...as times goes by, ivebert will be forgotten lah...

Ok la, let's just stop it as that. I started this thing and I will end it. It will be good if everyone can do the same.

1. bro, i salute you man!
2. yes, the matter should end here.
3. yes, it takes a bigger man to "apologise" online.
4. we should move on too from here.