• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somali al-qaeda suicide bomber caught on tape

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple answer to a stupid question.

Muslims believe that "if you kill one innocent person you kill the whole of mankind'(Quran)
Where did you find that verse in the Quran? I cannot find it in the Quran.
If it were true, why are Muslims terrorists killing so many innocent people everyday? Don't tell me that these terrorists don't know of this verse and you do.

the rules of engagement are clear and they forbid killing even if theuy are perceived as enemies but they are not attacking you , you cannot kill them..so even if America or Israel or whoever it may be sends soldiers to attack Irq or Palestine, no one can now go and bomb their contries or kill their ppl just because they seem to represent the invaders/occupiers.And even if you vocally support these invasions and atrocities, still you cannot be killed in any sort of attack be it a suicide bomb or shooting you down from afar until you are part of the physical unit that is attacking the Muslims then as a manner of self defense you may be killed.
Can you quote me verses from the Quran with verses to back up what you claimed?

where the terrorists get their doctrine to kill innocents i dont know but i hope i have answered your question..Now do you think the american generals or soldiers committing attrocities in Iraq(which by the way outshines any terrorist organization or organizations combined!) will be going to heaven because they are Christian and they believe that Jesus(Alaihi Salaam) died for their sins?
I don't believe you can possibly understand the Quran better than Arabs because it is in their language and not yours.

See.. i do not really expect you to answer that question but you get my drift? next time dont be so brazen and attack Islam without knowledge.Get some
Please, let us do a careful study on this matter.
What you have said does not tally with either reality or logic or Islamic history which is full of killings, massacres and enslavement.
The only way to find out is to study the Quran carefully with its full context.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you find that verse in the Quran? I cannot find it in the Quran.
If it were true, why are Muslims terrorists killing so many innocent people everyday? Don't tell me that these terrorists don't know of this verse and you do.

Can you quote me verses from the Quran with verses to back up what you claimed?

I don't believe you can possibly understand the Quran better than Arabs because it is in their language and not yours.

Please, let us do a careful study on this matter.
What you have said does not tally with either reality or logic or Islamic history which is full of killings, massacres and enslavement.
The only way to find out is to study the Quran carefully with its full context.
Hahaha. Did Jesus speak Greek ? Do you understand Hebrew or Greek or even Aramaic. Which is the language of Jesus. ? So same question to you about language. As for the verses just google them you can find and if I post the verses here will you then become a Muslim? It is easy for me but can you handle this challenge?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is that verse about not killing innocent from the Quran? Chapter and verse please.

You cannot find it in your copy of the Quran you say. Then I must call you out to be a liar.

Www.quran.com
Chapter5 verse 32.

InsyaAllah you will accept Islam

Then thereafter read surah At Taubah from beginning to end with regards to rules if engagement.

Peace

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sura 5:32
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Thank you Gymkana. I took the above from the website you showed me.

It seems like you have twisted the Quran Gymkana. That verse above was applied to the children of Israel or Jews, not to Muslims.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here two more verses following verse 32.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

In other words, Jews are not supposed to kill Muslims under the teachings of the Quran but Muslims are allowed to slaughter Jews or non Muslims for not believing in Allah.
Thats the real context of the alledgely peaceful Islamic verse you were trying to fool us with.

Walau Gymkhana. You really don't know what your Quran is teaching or you trying to fool us?

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Gymkana. I took the above from the website you showed me.

It seems like you have twisted the Quran Gymkana. That verse above was applied to the children of Israel or Jews, not to Muslims.

Hahaha. I knew you were going to do that. How mischievous of you. This verse applies not only to the Jews but the lesson is for all of mankind doesn't matter if you're a Jew or a born again Christian evangelist like yourself. By the way that is not the only verse that calls upon the people to enjoin justice in the Quran. There are many others but since you have a copy yourself you should know... Right? Lol

Another verse
“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”

How? This time u going back to your revered anti Islamic website for answers again. Or can you reflect and read for yourself?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. I knew you were going to do that. How mischievous of you. This verse applies not only to the Jews but the lesson is for all of mankind doesn't matter if you're a Jew or a born again Christian evangelist like yourself. By the way that is not the only verse that calls upon the people to enjoin justice in the Quran. There are many others but since you have a copy yourself you should know... Right? Lol

Another verse
“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”

How? This time u going back to your revered anti Islamic website for answers again. Or can you reflect and read for yourself?

Nope, it was specifically addressed to the children of Israel, not to Muslims.
The latter verses even said Muslims can punish and kill non believers. In other words, what 5:32 meant by innocent refered only to Muslims.

You are trying to pull a fast one Gymkhana. And you were exposed by the very same source you quoted from, not from any anti website.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah I see, Reflection must be a Muslim.
So did you read Quran 5 verses 32 to 34?

Gymkhana caught with his pants down twisting verses in the Quran is nice to you?

Last edited:

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again...Kinana...you about making assumptions and presumptions.

I cannot claim to know the biblical verses or quraanic verses...so I never quote them. What I did notice is that while you are quite happy to run down quraanic verses which according to their english translation, may not appeal to you, you are deathly silent on 'offensive' and contradicting Biblical verses which are clearly written in English which Gymkhana has pointed out to you.

Come now Kinana..level playing field.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You sure are a Muslim. I know now.

Gymkhana is trying to distract from the thread topic by starting an attack on Bible simply because he could not defend Islam from questions. Thats lame.
If he wants to attack my religion, start a new thread, I'll meet him there.

BTW, you avoided my questions to you. Are you offended that Gymkhana twisted your Quran and tried to misrepresent its teachings to non Muslims? Have you read Quran 5? Gymkhana provided the link.

Last edited:

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thread with you is very different. I do not wish to get involved in the textual debate between you and Gymkhana.

Gymkhana provided a link to an English translation of Quraanic verses. I cannot comment on a translation or opinion. Neither should you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does Gymkhana get to comment on that verse and not me? What is all this double standards you are trying to play here?

Why not bro? If its not supposed to be commented on, why provide the reference to me?
The verse is very clear, Quran 5:32 applies to Jews, not to Muslims, the following verses 33 and 34 gives the clear context as well. In other words, the 'innocent' in verse 32 refers to Muslims only while people who are not 'innocent' refers to non Muslims.

Now we know why Gymkhana tried to distort the verse and misrepresent it to us while you behave shifty over his clear distortion and misrepresentation. Thanks for showing me the verse and the reference anyway. I wouldn't have known if Gymkhana had not shown me.

Last edited:

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, please feel free to comment on the verse. That is your prerogative. I have not stopped you.

However, I choose not to comment in it. That is my prerogative.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know why you refuse to comment. Because its very embarassing what those verses teach isn't it? And what Gymkhana is trying to do.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
@KINANA oR FCchannel or etc etc whoever yu claim to be.. did you see me distorting the verses in the Quran? whereas it was YOU who twisted and turned the verses to suit your own vainglorious intentions. Pathetic.
As i have already mentioned there was no where that it stated even in the verse you mention that killing jews are allowed except when they waging war do you not understand that verse at all? simple english

by the way ive already replied to you on other verses where taking innocent life is prohibited.

Allah has already referred to people like you in another verse same chapter of which we know now that you do not have as you claim to.

" They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do."
from Surah Al MAIDAH .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed, you did distort Quran verse 5:32.

The verse is very clear, Quran 5:32 applies to Jews, not to Muslims, the following verses 33 and 34 gives the clear context as well. In other words, the 'innocent' in verse 32 refers to Muslims only while people who are not 'innocent' refers to non Muslims.

Now we know why Gymkhana tried to distort the verse and misrepresent it to us while you behave shifty over his clear distortion and misrepresentation. Thanks for showing me the verse and the reference anyway. I wouldn't have known if Gymkhana had not shown me.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running away once your deception have been exposed huh?
Tried to distort and misrepresent the Quran but got exposed instead by the very source you provided.