• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somali al-qaeda suicide bomber caught on tape

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
see what a desert ancient religion is turning people into?

[video=youtube;Wnb_YRWSiLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnb_YRWSiLU[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And these people expect to get to heaven thru suicide bombing? No way man.

why not ? there even ppl believed in virgin birth and talking snake ...some believe in recarnation ...ect . all religion are the same ...they teach nonsense :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You already have a religion, whether you realise it or not.

if you think that atheism itself is a religion then good luck to you :wink:

for some strange reason, many people keep getting the idea that atheism is itself some sort of religion.maybe it is because these people are so caught up in their own religious beliefs that they cannot imagine any person living without religion of some sort :wink: . does atheism have an "eschatology? does atheism contain a philosophy by which to live ? :wink: ...atheism is a disbelief, not a philosophy. my disbelief in the tooth fairy is not a philosophy of life :wink: is it for anyone else? furthermore, a philosophy of life is not necessarily a religion and it doesn't necessitate that a religious belief exists in the person with the philosophy...:smile: so would you like to be our high-priest of atheism ? :wink:

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Kinana....While I am no Atheist, you really do let them run all over you.

If you really cannot handle the heat here (Its pretty obvious that you cannot) just read and be happy (or unhappy).

You have no idea where you are coming from or going ...or even where you are.

YOU can't quit while you are ahead...cos U aren't. I would suggest you cut your losses before you lose your pants.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm running circles around the atheist bro, thats why he can't answer my questions.
Can you?
You can't even answer his questions can you? Can we then say the atheist owns you by default then?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously Kinana....While I am no Atheist, you really do let them run all over you.

If you really cannot handle the heat here (Its pretty obvious that you cannot) just read and be happy (or unhappy).

You have no idea where you are coming from or going ...or even where you are.

YOU can't quit while you are ahead...cos U aren't. I would suggest you cut your losses before you lose your pants.

Haha...hes juz like his old self at CNA forum. FlipFlop like prata. Dont know whether making prata, pizza or chapati. At one time told everyone hes a xtian. Next day denied one. Following day he said hes a FreeThinker. Guess what..now hes back to being a xtian. Am i right Mr kinana aka RonPaul aka Benhow aka FChannel?

As for those atheist, juz leave them alone. Like they say try u may..but u cant squeeze water out of a rock.

Peace.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, you believe you can't prove, how can it not be religion?

?? do you know what u talking about ? so if someone does not believe that The Three Little Pigs , Alice In Wonderland, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings ...ect is fiction means hes in a religion ? you dont even know what u talking about ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh no, no atheism for me, its an illogical idea. Especially when the atheist is against other religions.

illogical idea ? does a virgin birth , talking snake , walking on water ...ect logical to you :wink: ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm running circles around the atheist bro, thats why he can't answer my questions.
Can you?
You can't even answer his questions can you? Can we then say the atheist owns you by default then?

i cant answer ? im not 24/7 here :wink: i have already answer yours ...:wink: what about you ? have you answer mine ? :wink:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you Muslims really believe those terrorists will go to heaven by dying for jihad?

Simple answer to a stupid question.

Muslims believe that "if you kill one innocent person you kill the whole of mankind'(Quran)
the rules of engagement are clear and they forbid killing even if theuy are perceived as enemies but they are not attacking you , you cannot kill them..so even if America or Israel or whoever it may be sends soldiers to attack Irq or Palestine, no one can now go and bomb their contries or kill their ppl just because they seem to represent the invaders/occupiers.And even if you vocally support these invasions and atrocities, still you cannot be killed in any sort of attack be it a suicide bomb or shooting you down from afar until you are part of the physical unit that is attacking the Muslims then as a manner of self defense you may be killed.

where the terrorists get their doctrine to kill innocents i dont know but i hope i have answered your question..Now do you think the american generals or soldiers committing attrocities in Iraq(which by the way outshines any terrorist organization or organizations combined!) will be going to heaven because they are Christian and they believe that Jesus(Alaihi Salaam) died for their sins?

See.. i do not really expect you to answer that question but you get my drift? next time dont be so brazen and attack Islam without knowledge.Get some