• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somali al-qaeda suicide bomber caught on tape

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running away once your deception have been exposed huh?
Tried to distort and misrepresent the Quran but got exposed instead by the very source you provided.

GYm already explained the verses to you no where does it say kill the innocent jews ..It is now on you to prove that it says so..not thru your own stupid mis interpretations but straight from the Quran if you can..Now do NOT run away from this please.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Muslim brother. Nowhere did gymkhana even td to explain away quran 5 32. He tried to distort that verse to show tt Islam does not allow the killing of innocent people However, upon careful reading of Quran 5 32 the verse applies only to Jews n not Muslims. Further reading of verses 33 n 34 have the context that Muslims are the so called innocent n are allowed to kill Mon Muslims' Gym obviously could answer to what was written in the Quran just like you. From what you wrote, it seems you did not read your Quran not followed the thread mister

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Muslim brother. Nowhere did gymkhana even td to explain away quran 5 32. He tried to distort that verse to show tt Islam does not allow the killing of innocent people However, upon careful reading of Quran 5 32 the verse applies only to Jews n not Muslims. Further reading of verses 33 n 34 have the context that Muslims are the so called innocent n are allowed to kill Mon Muslims' Gym obviously could answer to what was written in the Quran just like you. From what you wrote, it seems you did not read your Quran not followed the thread mister

Firstly how do I distort the verse when it is clearly posted by you in its entirety then you went on to claim that it only applies to the children of Israel. I already told you that the lessons in that and all other chapters in the Quran apply to all of mankind not only to Jews or Muslims. That's the beauty of the Quran.
Then you went on to say that we can kill the Jews in the next verse. It does not say that at all you are the one who claim that that's wat it means when it is clearly mentioned in that verse they can be killed because they waged war on Allah and the Prophet. I will go on and continue to explain this again and again and readers can see thru your fabrications and lies.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did you distort? You deliberately missed out the word 'children of Israel' from your presentation of 5:32. Didn't you follow the thread or read your Quran?
You tried to misrepresent and apply 5:32 to Muslims when it applied only to Jews.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;9KjpnowqiY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KjpnowqiY4[/video]

look around your own backyard ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;vNvnLFgH5BU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvnLFgH5BU&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see how christain brainwash children ...whahahahaha..now i know why christain are so stupid ...i really pity them ...whahahaha

[video=youtube;9PF6O9g6kYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PF6O9g6kYE&feature=related[/video]