• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smart train flooring vs Bangkok train flooring

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangkok metro mrt train flooring
20171128_211058.jpg

BTS Bangkok train flooring
20171129_200026.jpg

Smart sg train flooring
be2e4e6a-4e78-4b52-afbe-3a2b28a7c259-jpeg.34047

The sg mrt train flooring looks like it was totally raped hard. What happen to the maintainence of the sg train. It is getting from bad to worse year after year.

Look at how clean the flooring of the Bangkok trains.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bangkok metro mrt train flooring
View attachment 34136

BTS Bangkok train flooring
View attachment 34137
be2e4e6a-4e78-4b52-afbe-3a2b28a7c259-jpeg.34047

Smart sg train flooring

The sg mrt train flooring looks like it was totally raped hard. What happen to the maintainence of the sg train. It is getting from bad to worse year after year.

Look at how clean the flooring of the Bangkok trains.

Is that atrocious looking flooring because of dirt or is it a different material that has not stood up to the wear and tear of daily use?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was raining that day when i took the e-w line pic. passengers were coming in with wet soles. the material absorbed the wetness and dispersed the moisture across the floor. it provided friction and remained walkable and safe. otherwise there would be puddles and passengers could slip and fall as a result.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was raining that day when i took the e-w line pic. passengers were coming in with wet soles. the material absorbed the wetness and dispersed the moisture across the floor. it provided friction and remained walkable and safe. otherwise there would be puddles and passengers could slip and fall as a result.
Nonsense.. It is the poor maintenance of the flooring. U need to wash the flooring of the train and low skill, poorly trained worker is doing that job of washing.

I don't see that in Bangkok train flooring, even wet shoes enter the bts and mrt trains.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nonsense.. It is the poor maintenance of the flooring. U need to wash the flooring of the train and low skill, poorly trained worker is doing that job of washing.

I don't see that in Bangkok train flooring, even wet shoes enter the bts and mrt trains.

I have to point out that apart from the floor the Thais are generally better looking than sinkies too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

considering that the e-w line trains are very much older than bangcock trains, they have done a good job keeping wear and tear down to a minimum.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
considering that the e-w line trains are very much older than bangcock trains, they have done a good job keeping wear and tear down to a minimum.

Smart earning record profits year after year and they use the money on what? Hire low skilled, ill trained workers and never change the flooring after years to it? How many years was SG ahead of bangkok in train service? It is not even 10 years and bangkok train service is shown to deliver numerous notch above sg's.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smart earning record profits year after year and they use the money on what? Hire low skilled, ill trained workers and never change the flooring after years to it? How many years was SG ahead of bangkok in train service? It is not even 10 years and bangkok train service is shown to deliver numerous notch above sg's.
not even 10 years? give it another 6.9 years and we shall see.