• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Mat earns $7k a mth driving taxi, pay higher than a police ASP

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
It apply to all races! Tis chap kong tua kang. 7K??:rolleyes: If every singaporean work so hard like him, where got time to make babies?

Very funny leh to shoot people down for being hardworking. Why is it hard to figure it out? If people are willing to go on newspaper, I believe him cos if he under-report his income, IRAS will come after him.

If anything else, I just thought that he could have kept his mouth shut so that he can pay less tax. Anyway, I wish all taxi drivers are more hardworking so that I would have to keep waiting for one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. U havent answer my question yet i.e. why u like to stereotype tis particular race. I also see other races asking/begging for money too. And do i have to tell u even when China asking for donation when their country facing crisis, we Malay/muslims oso donate. Go check with MUIS. So all races helps each other. Not juz tat particular race "always asking for help". U are juz stereotyping and zooming in tat particular race...always.

Ah i thus concluded how whoami thinks. I wonder if he is actually a blurfuck. I think even though he cannot see how i have answered his question but still that indirectly he has already responded to what he feels about stereotypes.

He is only offended by bad aka negative stereotypes. Now this is human nature. After all who would get offended by good stereotypes? Yet he wanted to engage me in some intellectual discourse asking me if stereotyping is a good or bad thing. The proper answer would be stereotyping of all manner are bad regardless of whether they be good or bad stereotypes. He doesn't seem to think so but what is worse this shows that he nit picks on my posts and holds a grudge on me for some posts even though i don't act like him holding grudges on ppl negatively stereotyping my race.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
665193_438974372805216_718105668_o.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He doesn't seem to think so but what is worse this shows that he nit picks on my posts and holds a grudge on me for some posts even though i don't act like him holding grudges on ppl negatively stereotyping my race.

Nope. I dont hold grudges against anyone here. I been zapped so many times. And i know who are they. But i didnt kpkb here or pm Sam Boss.

Getting back to ur so-called bad stereotyping. U will feel offended too if someone stereotype ur race. No yes? Funny ya. Till now u still dont get my point or act blur?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very funny leh to shoot people down for being hardworking. Why is it hard to figure it out? If people are willing to go on newspaper, I believe him cos if he under-report his income, IRAS will come after him.

Dont get me wrong. Its good hes hardworking. A point tat prove Jah jamban is wrong to streretype Malay as tis and tat. But why must this chap brag abt earning $7k a mth? A very difficult feat to achieve dont u tink so?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. I dont hold grudges against anyone here. I been zapped so many times. And i know who are they. But i didnt kpkb here or pm Sam Boss.

Getting back to ur so-called bad stereotyping. U will feel offended too if someone stereotype ur race. No yes? Funny ya. Till now u still dont get my point or act blur?

Oh yeah sure i get offended but i don't chase after them like a mad dog. Do u see me going after cruxx and received by pigs?

I answered your question on #54 already is stereotyping a good thing. Seems like only good stereotyping is a good thing while bad stereotyping is no good. Why you have double standards ah? You want ppl to tell lies about how good you are and so on? Already proven you only know how to nit pick on my posting.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have said before...IMHO labelling Jah as racist is a tad harsh....rather he is a Chinese chauvinist....and since he is pro chink.....he dislike other races chauvinists.....and since chinks are the majority they get bashed more....thus Jah coming out to defend chinks often always comes across as being a racist

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have said before...IMHO labelling Jah as racist is a tad harsh....rather he is a Chinese chauvinist....and since he is pro chink.....he dislike other races chauvinists.....and since chinks are the majority they get bashed more....thus Jah coming out to defend chinks often always comes across as being a racist

If i behaved just like that whoami bugger i would be chasing you around calling you a racist for using the word chink and do you know you have insulted the president of singapore and the PMs of Sg for using the word "chink" that's the excuse he used on me when i wrote "m&d" once.

Many of those bashing chinese are racists actually making outright false allegiations without abandon and they have been doing that all along since the beginning but got demolished along the way cos of guys like me. Then recently screw was talking about racism and all that shit isn't tolerated but of course it's only aimed at those that defend chinese while idiots like cruxx continue to make racist threads and remarks on chinese and now even oldies start coming out from the woodwork like received by shit.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a man who quit his job as a security manager to be a taxi driver and has no regrets. Muhammad Hasnor Hashim, 32, says he earns $7,000 a month. He is among a new breed of younger cabbies who say that if you work hard and work smart, there's never a shortage of passengers. “My taxi is a money machine,” says the father of three, who is also pleased that he gets to have dinner with his family every day. Read MARIA ALMENOAR's story in The Sunday Times

Good for him. Proud that he did it. It has nothing to do with race. It has all to do with his will and ability (work smart). :smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for him, hard working.....:smile:

Bro chuckyworld, not only hard working. He is also very street smart. He knows where to go. When to take his meal break. When to start work. He must be very disciplined and focus. Unlikely to spent time surfing SBF. Also no spent time at HFJ or Geylang for pleasure. No time to jio fellow taxi driver for lah kopi all the time. Strictly business. And most important, he avoided accidents which will lead to lots of downtime. :rolleyes:

Life is not easy for him. And he is not able to replicate or scale up his profit. That is about it. :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to the topic at hand one of the reasons why taxidrivers earn big
The taxi companies take a big cut I supposed....that's why they build multi million dollars call centers.
If they really keen to solve taxi shortage problem....just abolish the call charge....taxi supply demand will be optimized.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He better take good care of his health.:wink:

Bro IHP, yes that is one of the most important aspect he must take note of. I remember one of my kawan. He ended up having to operate massive piles after driving taxi for 3 years. Money earned use to pay for his medical. :o

Driving for leisure and driving for a living are two very different experience. Driving for a living is very very stressful. I hope that stress do not affect him too much. He must be able to de-stress and relax. :wink:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that where got time to surf SBF

Bro looneytan, surfing SBF takes up alot of time. No time. No time. :mad:

On a seperate note. Wonder if he has a SBF account when he was a Security Manager.

Wonder too, if he can kwa sar his SBF points to me or not. :p

I first in the queue hor. :smile:

No cut queue please!! :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxi companies take a big cut I supposed....that's why they build multi million dollars call centers.
If they really keen to solve taxi shortage problem....just abolish the call charge....taxi supply demand will be optimized.

For the call charge to go that would be like seeing pigs fly. Taxi charges have always increased.

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least this mat knows that working hard gets you the money rather than blaming chinese ppl and expecting them to give him money.

Bro Jah, yes, it is good that he is being profiled. So we all know, people of all races are the same - there are the good, bad and ugly. More important, it shows that it can be done - i.e. earning $7,000 a month.

Let him be the inspiration to all those who aspired the same. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chuckyworld, not only hard working. He is also very street smart. He knows where to go. When to take his meal break. When to start work. He must be very disciplined and focus. Unlikely to spent time surfing SBF. Also no spent time at HFJ or Geylang for pleasure. No time to jio fellow taxi driver for lah kopi all the time. Strictly business. And most important, he avoided accidents which will lead to lots of downtime. :rolleyes:

Life is not easy for him. And he is not able to replicate or scale up his profit. That is about it. :o

I tot taxi accident earn lots of insurance?

That's what i read from someone who has a taxi driver fren told him.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All my cab driver friends must be the dumb and lazy bums then....either that or they are fucking liars....their average income only 2-3k per month......the most hardworking one (average 14-16 hours per day) also makes 4k only...

Bro Narong, I believe your friends. No, they are not dumb or lazy. Neither are they liars too.

Perhaps, your friends is talking about NET income while he is talking about GROSS income.

Perhaps they are not so lucky. Every time ply their cab empty. :o :mad:

Perhaps your friends can only drive X number of hours. After that he is tired. While our profiled friend can cheong for many more hours. It is very very important that all taxi drivers take proper rest. No driving when tired. :wink:

Perhaps your friends may need to establish better net work. I know of some taxi folks who are on "contract" with certain passenagers. Win win situation for both party. Just got to work out the timing. :rolleyes:

Perhaps they could counter their not so lucky star by thinking about what I posted in post #72.

Last edited: