• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
img-6033-2.jpg

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG with mancho boyfriend

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG WITH TIKO PEK

Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem June 20 at 8:43pm via mobile ·

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....Friday at 8:17am ·

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!Friday at 8:18am..

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol Friday at 8:25am..

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOLFriday at 8:26am..

Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my boyfriend" Friday at 8:27am..

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
kumar5e.jpg

302 Vivian and Kumar

As part of his examination of Singaporean masculinity, Kumar also tackled that male rite-of-passage known as National Service. He recalls: “My worst memory is from the first day I stepped into NS. The first thing the corporal said was, ‘Alamak, another 302 ah kua peng’.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is the problem with faggots. Give them an inch and they want a yard. They r damn demanding. Like cyclist etc n believe the world revolves around them. Wat a bunch of assholes. If homosexuality was not banned. They will be demanding more rights than single moms.

WORST IS WHEN THEY ARE BOTH GAY AND CYCLE

img-6033-2.jpg

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG with mancho boyfriend

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's obvious that many here are still not open up and remain anal-retentive and prefer to ostracise and prejudice against the minority group.

just think. suppose your son or daughter happens to be a PLU, how then? would u stop loving them because of this?

think again......

everyone is born of the same colored blood BUT only with the different sexual preference. if the brothers or the sisters could have it, they would also wanna be str8 like the majority. but cause and effect have a weird tendency to twist things out differently.

be compassionate.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

sadhu...sadhu..._/\_

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor...i have nothing against gay, my good friend is one and very successful, staying in Australia.

think hossan leong is married lah, sort of conversion. but i know he used to be one, he "shoot bak" at my friend when we were teenagers hanging out at wisma atria.

no offence to hossan, really...i think he is a good guy.

942464_10152224374821677_1124096795_n.jpg

302 HOSSAN LEONG

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have nothing against gays. But the way some of them behave is very disappointing. How will their parents think? Its a shame to the family. All the years of upbringing gone down the drain.

Of course if their parents were the sort who never bothered to inculcate the right values, they have only themselves to blame.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is even worse is these gays like to cycle 2 ABREAST...blocking all traffic...and even worse, when Boss Sam joins them and there will b a threesome...and that will lead to the whole expressway being shut down....

WORST IS WHEN THEY ARE BOTH GAY AND CYCLE