• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Brahmin Fucks Bangala Serf For Sitting In The MRT! You're Here To Work, Not To Sit!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaahahahhah once upon a time they were all from the same village in India. but i must say some of the banglas these days have been emboldened by PAP's affection, some have become sibeh lao lan, like some MPs and ministers .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Video from 24 Mar 2022, masks were still mandatory on public transport then. Banglas think they are king when attention was given to their dormitory "plight".

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ah Neh too lan because the bangala gets to fuck pinoys whereas he cannot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Neh too lan because the bangala gets to fuck pinoys whereas he cannot.
not free huh. must pay weekly earnings of $369 for pinay puntang. these banglas are very koh lian. far from home, work so hard, meet pinays on sundays (sometimes sneak into maids’ room on weeknights), get hard with them still have to pay.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangalas should be given citizenship option due to their contribution to the economy. Plus minahs like them.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hindutva terrorists spreading their ideology of supremacy into SG.
ISD don't want to arrest a few every quarterly to remind them to fuck it, just like they did to Muslims?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hindutva terrorists spreading their ideology of supremacy into SG.
ISD don't want to arrest a few every quarterly to remind them to fuck it, just like they did to Muslims?

It's not like moslems don't spread their ideology of mohammedan supremacy everywhere they go. Should we also arrest moslems for what they regularly do to Christians and Hindus in porkistan and nigeria?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not like moslems don't spread their ideology of mohammedan supremacy everywhere they go. Should we also arrest moslems for what they regularly do to Christians and Hindus in porkistan and nigeria?
You missed the point. If ISD does it to Muslims, why exempt hindutva terrorists?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That indian bastard probably think he is chinese because he lives in singapore.
LOL. You should have taught the Bangla to say that to the Indian bastard. But I think he would kill him. This kind are alcohol/drug abusers barbarians thinking they are Chinese in sg :biggrin:

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read this comment in the FB page.

It happen to me previously....I was sitting on the mrt,and when one aunty get in the mrt I got up and give her the seat....and while I'm standing one guy beside me (Indian I believe) asking me if I'm from Malaysia or India... so I answered him that I'm from Malaysia,and then he said you are not supposed to sit on the mrt or bus...u have to stand,this public transport is for Singaporean. I was so shocked to hear and see such behavior,..I just smile and walk away.
1f60c.png

Did the foreign worker misunderstood that priority seat is for the old AND needy, including foreigners who are needy and old? Not all seats are for Singaporeans. Pls people, pls explain to the foreign workers here. No need to be angry and rude. Ask some questions to find out more and then clarified the situation.

Adhoc Freelancer it may sound fake to you, but unfortunately i have seen it. Someone asked an indian man if he is singaporean. He said no, and the uncle demanded him to stand up.

now you know why 70% voted for a WEF to be a president and 97% vaccinated. Karma is working accordingly.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. You should have taught the Bangla to say that to the Indian bastard. But I think he would kill him. This kind are alcohol/drug abusers barbarians thinking they are Chinese in sg :biggrin:
hanor, drinking abc stout and dressing like a low ses kopitiam ahpek, does not a singaporean make :redface:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaahahahhah once upon a time they were all from the same village in India. but i must say some of the banglas these days have been emboldened by PAP's affection, some have become sibeh lao lan, like some MPs and ministers .
Different caste De woh

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You missed the point. If ISD does it to Muslims, why exempt hindutva terrorists?

You too missed the point. You don't consider moslem extremists as terrorists. So why should hindutva be terrorists? Is it because islamic terrorists, like you, are both moslems?