• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore uncas addicted to china girls

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see so many uncas here addicted to china girls - from cleaners to top notched high flyers. they just fall head and heals over them and giving them all their life savings abandoning their families and their wives and children. something the Chinese girls have . some form of addiction or what. they simply smell nice and attractive. just have a look at the spa and massage parlours how many uncas and sinkie men have fallen - wasting away all their bullets and giving away their savings...you got any reason why sinkie uncas really go all the way to kiss the toes and even kiss the armpits...and everywhere. china girls the best! even the geylang scene china girls all angpahs….

Zhang-Xueying.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One possibility is the ease when it comes to communications. Not many Sinkies can master Thai, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia or Vietnamese. PRC gals seem to know how to pamper their men. It’s in their DNA?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Isn’t this a Sinkie? Her fake angmoh accent might cause me erectile dysfunction
Go read her website lah.

I was born in Qing Dao in Shandong. I am based in Singapore now. After living in Singapore for more than 10 years, I still can’t shake off my Chinese accent, and my English is very poor. Written English is okay, but conversation English is too difficult for me. I am learning English now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of the yoga teachers are... quite flexible. :biggrin:

You know those types: into hippie new age stuff, possibly vegan. Tarot and singing bowls etc. Always reading those inspirational self-help books.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read her website lah.

I was born in Qing Dao in Shandong. I am based in Singapore now. After living in Singapore for more than 10 years, I still can’t shake off my Chinese accent, and my English is very poor. Written English is okay, but conversation English is too difficult for me. I am learning English now.

They say if you're looking for a China wife, get one from Shandong province. Qingdao or Jinan areas.

They take care of the household very well, aren't too demanding and not bitchy. Sensible with money.

Women from other provinces' have... other kinds of personalities and temperaments. Some are not pleasant at all. You'll have to find out for yourself. :biggrin:

Of course, in the case of that tantra teacher, after a decade living in Sinkieland, all bets are off. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They say if you're looking for a China wife, get one from Shandong province. Qingdao or Jinan areas.

They take care of the household very well, aren't too demanding and not bitchy. Sensible with money.

Women from other provinces' have... other kinds of personalities and temperaments. Some are not pleasant at all. You'll have to find out for yourself. :biggrin:

Of course, in the case of that tantra teacher, after a decade living in Sinkieland, all bets are off. :wink:
Yes, she's already sinkified. What a terrible waste! :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laksa u marry China mala soup.