• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Should Have Remained Part of Malaysia For Everyone's Good.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its best we not become part of Malaysia. U want to come under UMNO rule??? If we collarborate with them, it will be a union of some sort and not become another state. None of us Singaporeans want to become Malaysian. But we want to buy their properties and friends with their mei meis or minahs and retain our Singaporean IC.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why can't you just turn your head at look at Malaysia now. And moreover, if we had merged, we will most likely converse in bahasa melayu, our qualification papers would have been useless in the first place.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, ask youself, you think mudland want us chinkporeans?

I daresay, mudland economy is on stronger fundamentals than ours, we cock up once or twice, we are screwed.

But mudland cock up many times, nvm, still can go back kampung recover, come back and make money.

I think ns is a waste of time, who want to invade this red dot which has so many simmering issues.

I think once the papys implode, which i reckon wont be long, given how lousy pappys have become under pinky.
we are going to implode.

Good luck to those who dont know bahasa or have aussie pr :biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, ask youself, you think mudland want us chinkporeans?

I daresay, mudland economy is on stronger fundamentals than ours, we cock up once or twice, we are screwed.

But mudland cock up many times, nvm, still can go back kampung recover, come back and make money.

I think ns is a waste of time, who want to invade this red dot which has so many simmering issues.

I think once the papys implode, which i reckon wont be long, given how lousy pappys have become under pinky.
we are going to implode.

Good luck to those who dont know bahasa or have aussie pr :biggrin:

Well said bro.

Its better for all of us to know Bahasa Malaysia or even Bahasa Indonesia.

US loves Hawaii and will never ever take Singapore as it's "child" no mater what.

All they need is a Naval and Air base after they were kicked out of Clark Air Base and Subic Naval Base, Phillippines, after Mount Pinatubo exploded.

Prior to that the US was kicked out from Utapao Air Base, Thailand during the Vietnam War.

We are being made use of by the US - nothing more.

If a new government takes over here, US will still court us for they learned a bitter lesson when Cory Aquino took over after the Big Robber Marcos left for exile in Hawaii in US in a "US Galaxy" plane with all his "loot".

Marcos kids, Bong Bong and Maria Imelda Josefa Romualdez Marcos (born November 12, 1955), most widely known as Imee Marcos, fled to SINGAPORE where they were given residential rights.

Both are still active in Ilocos Norte province in the Phillippines.

Logic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quality of Life? where is better? Do we want to run and run forever in a rat race and achieve little when we are 70? then go Changi Airport and be a toilet cleaner, impress foreigners that even the toilet cleaners speak good english?

End of the day we must see what we want to achieve in life? In a race till you die, forever paying for your HDB flat or inflated pte property? or a slower pace of life? look at our kids grow up, have children, and relax, or say hi to our grandkids seeing us cleaning airport toilets?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is a developing country based on OECD standards. Singapore is developed.

What would happen if we merge?

There will be teething problems from the start when we re-merge. This is common and in time it will be back to normal. Two shared economies and a huge hinterland for Singapore.

The crumbling of the Berlin Wall in 1989 re-united the former East and West Germany. There were teething problems. Look at Greater Germany today!!!!

The EU had problems too, but with the passage of time things will return to normalcy.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will be teething problems from the start when we re-merge. This is common and in time it will be back to normal. Two shared economies and a huge hinterland for Singapore.

The crumbling of the Berlin Wall in 1989 re-united the former East and West Germany. There were teething problems. Look at Greater Germany today!!!!

The EU had problems too, but with the passage of time things will return to normalcy.

If you want to be part of Malaysia, you are always welcome to leave Singapore. Who is stopping you?

Singapore can never be part of Malaysia, period. Accept the situation. Only the advent of a war that pit us against a common enemy or one that pit us against each other will there be a possibility. As of now, no way will it ever happen, not in our lifetime.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The EU is in a mess Germany so--Eastern Germany is still terrible

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it better for us to negotiate for reunification terms with Malaysia while we are in a stronger position than to wait for the days when we have no choice. It just a matter of when the day will come.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it better for us to negotiate for reunification terms with Malaysia while we are in a stronger position than to wait for the days when we have no choice. It just a matter of when the day will come.

Maybe we citizens of Spore should have a referendum.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls note, mudland is unlikely to want us back as long as the leegime and their corruption and nepotism is still around.
and vice versa, the leegime will also not entertain this thought for as long as they can plunder us.

so this is wishful thinking.

But if you are smart, pls learn some bahasa (dont be a dick like most urine who feign ignorance when they hear bahasa) and maybe even buy some properties in jb or batam even.

this dot wont be around for long the way things are going.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe we citizens of Spore should have a referendum.

There was the ONE and ONLY REFERENDUM and Singapore became an "independent" Nation.

Thanks to those fools who destroyed the future of their kids and grandchildren

I still feel sorry about the way our beloved leader "cried that day".

Like a wailing hopleless daughter-in-law as depicted in Indian films.

After that he became our PM and brought us to this end............

Viva LKY. Viva PAP. Viva Singapoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

Last edited:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inside Malaysia's Shadow State

Published on Mar 18, 2013

A new investigation by Global Witness reveals the systemic corruption and illegality at the heart of government in Sarawak, Malaysia's largest state. This film, shot undercover during the investigation, reveals for the first time the instruments used by members of the ruling Taib family and its local lawyers to skirt Malaysia's laws and taxes, creaming off huge profits at the expense of indigenous people and hiding their dirty money in Singapore.

Singapore is Chief Minister Taib Mahmud's protector for his nefarious deals and his money laundering capital. In fact, most corrupt Malaysian politicians plant their ill-gotten gains here as it is untraceable. From Singapore, they will then transfer their monies to Oz, UK and Canada. The money trail starts from Singapore and it is an open secret.

Last edited:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taib Mahmud's response to Global Witness film - 19.03.2013

Published on Mar 19, 2013

Sarawak Chief Minister's response to the Global Witness' film "Inside Malaysia's Shadow State", dismissed it as being naughty, using their big power to blacken his name.
Distancing himself from the characters in the interview, he retorted: "Could it not be someone trying to promote themselves to become an agent to get favour from me? It is nothing to do with me, right? Right?"

Taib Mahmud is very angry and heads will roll from Global Witness's expose.:biggrin:

Last edited: