• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Should Have Remained Part of Malaysia For Everyone's Good.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my honest opinion, we have all become fools because of one man's ambition.

He cried "uncontrollably" that day when we had to part.

He had his ulterior motives then thanks to his "personal advisor".

We parted from the Malaysian Federation and has today become infested with foreign "viruses".

Our homes are priced at "artificially high rates".

Our car-parks, cars and transporattion is highest.

Our wages remain stagnant, especially for those at the lowest rungs.

The Cabinet, top civil servants and MPs are all highly-paid.

Those that dare to voice objections are threatened (hahahahahahahah, although today no one give a shit to such threats - thanks to the Internet).

Homes in Malaysia are so cheap.

Penang (good example of Singapore is rising), although I do not know why the people of Penang come here to become Ministers and MPs. The only reason is the obscene salary paid.

Malaysia is getting rich and maybe become better with the PKR (Anwar) in power.

1965 is a sad day for it was on this day, we chose to believe someone who made this place exclusively for him and his Family.

What is next for us??????????????//

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
the question now is not whether spore should have remained part of malaysia.

the question now is, will they allow us to join them since we have become FT haven with a superiority complex.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the question now is not whether spore should have remained part of malaysia.

the question now is, will they allow us to join them since we have become FT haven with a superiority complex.

Alamak, ya lehhh

We have contaminated ourselves.

Who to blame and charge for something seditious like this?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY has a BIG ego ...he wanted to be PM and when he saw that there was no way he could succeed, he decided to be the PM of a small dot. Thus, he engineered sinkapore's ouster from Malaya. He took a gamble on us ...he succeeded and made himself a multi-millionaire in the process. But he succeeded because he took the advice of the Dutch economists assigned by the UN. When the PAP decided to use local expertise, the downhill trend started. That's how we got the stop at 2 policy, import millions of foreigners, high HDB prices etc ....that's the work of our scholars!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.

If not for LKY we would never know what malaysia could become.

Now it is more important to discuss the future than thinking about what could have been in the past.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree.

If not for LKY we would never know what malaysia could become.

LKY had his fun. He made a name for himself; that's all that matters to him. He will die an unhappy man if his name is tarnished.

Now it is more important to discuss the future than thinking about what could have been in the past.

There is NO bright future to look forward to as long as the PAP is in power.

Complying with Sam's dictates: The future is bright with the PAP in power. (gagging)

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think leaving Malaysia is a good choice. With 11 sultanate families mouth to feed it drained all the resources. Look at today Malaysia ringgit exchange rate. The Malaysian themselves are not happy when it comes to travel overseas.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think leaving Malaysia is a good choice. With 11 sultanate families mouth to feed it drained all the resources. Look at today Malaysia ringgit exchange rate. The Malaysian themselves are not happy when it comes to travel overseas.

These Sultans are already rich enough.. They have vast lands in their own states and they sold some of these lands for huge sums of money to the Chinese, Malay private developers..

Many of their offsprings runs their own businesses..

I don't think these Sultans need us to feed them..

Must remember, we are also guilty of feeding the PAP for decades..:eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps if sinkapore had remained, Mudland would not be what it is today? Who knows? Or sinkapore could have separated later with a large piece of land, like with Johor.

I resent the fact that LKY forced sinkapore's separation for his personal ego.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sultan and his family maybe rich and wealthy but as the family grows more money are needed to feed the rest of them. Many refuses to pay for their air tickets and ask for free air tickets to travel with entourage and their whole family?

So who pays? Now the ringgit exchange rate is even lower than Thailand bath.

These Sultans are already rich enough.. They have vast lands in their own states and they sold some of these lands for huge sums of money to the Chinese, Malay private developers..

Many of their offsprings runs their own businesses..

I don't think these Sultans need us to feed them..

Must remember, we are also guilty of feeding the PAP for decades..:eek:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm all for a merger.. Maybe not in my lifetime though..

With our limited land size, no natural resources and a rising population, this country will not last another 70 years..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the sultan and his family maybe rich and wealthy but as the family grows more money are needed to feed the rest of them. Many refuses to pay for their air tickets and ask for free air tickets to travel with entourage and their whole family?

So who pays? Now the ringgit exchange rate is even lower than Thailand bath.

The Federal Govt will take care of it all..

That's what BN have been doing for years.. I don't think we will bear the burden of feeding these Sultans and their offsprings..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you anti ns people would have liked it only because merger means no ns

In a way you're right.. No NS..

Can buy affordable landed properties in Malaysia.. Cheap lands, Cheap cars, petrol, no more inconvenience when driving to JB..

Of course detractors will highlight Malaysia's crime rate, the bumiputra policies..

But the look at the Malaysian Chinese.. They may not like the BN policies that favors the Mats.. but they are contented with the freedom and the way life in Malaysia.. Thats why many still refused to leave Malaysia..

But we are different from them.. We will not be 2nd class citizens.. We can replicate the HK- China model for our merger with Mat Land..

Let's face it.. You think this small island will last another 100 years?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the look at the Malaysian Chinese.. They may not like the BN policies that favors the Mats.. but they are contented with the freedom and the way life in Malaysia.. Thats why many still refused to leave Malaysia..

Many are making their money there and then bank it overseas. Majority of Chinese Malaysians send their kids for universities overseas. The Chinese have their enclaves there and most of the time, the Malays don't bother them as they know the Chinese are the ones laying the golden eggs.

Let's face it.. You think this small island will last another 100 years?

Not even 50 years.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are making their money there and then bank it overseas. Majority of Chinese Malaysians send their kids for universities overseas. The Chinese have their enclaves there and most of the time, the Malays don't bother them as they know the Chinese are the ones laying the golden eggs.

Not even 50 years.

I see the relationship between the Chinese and the Malays of Malaysia resembles that of an eco system..

Both races needs one another..

Many Chinese in Malaysia too became millionaires thanks to their intimate relationships with the big wigs from BN.. They may not like BN policies but they are doing well in their businesses thanks to their good connections..

The Chinese are contented in making personal fortunes and leaving all those security related stuff like the Army and the Police to the Malays..

If there is a merger one day,Our future generations can just focus on making piles of money without the burden of NS, ICTs, RTs befalling them..

We can leave all these defence related matters to the Federal Govt..

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a merger happened, who will be the sultan of Singapore? Does that mean LKY will be kicked out of istana?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, just one simple stray bullet to end the cul-de-sac man's ranting and everyone would have had been better. Malaysia would also have become better.