• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Must Demolish All Hawker Centres!

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes yes..On behalf of all the forummers here, I would like to thank you for your active contribution on the intimate details for you laubu's cheebye. Maybe you can publish a book on your laubu's cheebye..it will be a bestseller..

Fuck u cheebye hawker centres stiil no fight for your lau bu cheebye looks and smells worse than bangaladesh and millions of bangalas unwashed arseholes shits

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, we should also have the policemen revert to wearing shorts again to save costs

Police in the west have always worn long pants. Police wearing shorts were invented by colonial officers who couldn't get accustomed to the tropical climes. It wasn't about cost. When the colonists left, the local senior officers much used to the local climes reverted the uniform to long pants.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Should Demolish All Hawker Centres! Hawker centres are hot, crowded, smelly, dirty and rat-infested. They must be demolished as they are eyesores to our beautiful country. Hawker centres serves yucky, cheap and unhealthy food and the result is the majority of peasants who patronise such places are fat and ugly:mad: and they too are eyesore in my beautiful country. And the people who mann the hawker stalls are old and fat.

The solution would be to replace hawker centres with clean and air-conditioned food courts which also serves delicious and healthy food. They will be manned by young foreign talents and some of these China mei-meis are quite a eye candy which can really whet your appetite *wink*

Food courts are willing to pay premuim rents and that will boost the govt's coff

Hawker centres have no value to Singaproe, it is time for them to go:mad:

Fuck u cheebye hawker centers no fight for your lau bu cheebye smells worse than bangaladesh and millions of bangalas unwashed arseholes shits

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was in SG a few years ago, I avoided the hawker centers.

If you have $$, you will know that no healthy food in this world cost so little.

Hawker centers are for Sinkie peasants, as their lives are cheap and will not be long.

I agree 101%. They are meant for chinkie from China who came here as slave and will continue to be so. LKY need to feed them with these low quality food so that they will remain stupid and be enslaved for eternity.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree 101%. They are meant for chinkie from China who came here as slave and will continue to be so. LKY need to feed them with these low quality food so that they will remain stupid and be enslaved for eternity.

all food should be eaten with moderation mah....no matter hawker centre or restaurant...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demolish all the Hawkers Centre??

People who think must demolished hawkers centre must go for brain scan,
Look when u visit food court the stupid prices are damn expensive, quality
and standard are not there, no doubt environmental, aircon is plus, bit there are many minus...Example you patronise Yu Kee duck rice they employed the stupid PRC not only they chop the duck they also chopped u off...a pack of duck rice consist of one piece of duck meat..let me explain, one duck meat flattened with their chopper cut into 5-6 paper thin meat, don't believe
u can try this at Rivervale Mall!!!

Rivervale mall also provide Pathgetic Hokkien Fried noodle done by PRC..just go there and observed how these alien PRC serve and fry Hokkien mee..really Pathetic!

Hawker centre still provide the best alternative, cheaper, tastier food but u must choose, between lark food and non lark food for healthier choice!! I alway tell my favourite noodle stall "NO LARK"

Food court are own by consortium ( more like legal Mafia gang) but they are
off course Businessman
, they have all the money to tender high prices of good location and pass the BUCK to the Poor peasant who patronise the FOOD COURT! By all means, these FOOD COURT will reduced the quantity, charged higher price, provide poor quality, use cheaper material, e.g. rice for instance, example already mention YuKee Duck!!!

I loved the Bedok Hawker opposite Temasek Poly, the Hawkers centre really provide value for money food, compared to FOOD COURT...

You idiotic butthole:oIo:

I am sick and tired of hearing about uneducated hawkers driving Benz and BMWs. It is people like them who makes me sick and drive up the COEs, these peasants should be taking public transport.

Imagine a highly educated elite like me driving the same car as a peasant, this is so unfair:mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You idiotic butthole:oIo:

I am sick and tired of hearing about uneducated hawkers driving Benz and BMWs. It is people like them who makes me sick and drive up the COEs, these peasants should be taking public transport.

Imagine a highly educated elite like me driving the same car as a peasant, this is so unfair:mad:

And where is your Alma Mater?:rolleyes:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHU THE FUCK UP:oIo:
I AM YOUR CREATOR, YOU DON'T TALK TO YOUR CREATOR IN A DISRESPECTFUL WAY:mad:

If you are really an elite and graduated from a good school, you won't be so reluctant to share your education background. Obviously, you don't even have a degree to begin with. Another sinkie, sigh.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demolish all the Hawkers Centre??

Hawker centre still provide the best alternative, cheaper, tastier food but u must choose, between lark food and non lark food for healthier choice!! I alway tell my favourite noodle stall "NO LARK"

I loved the Bedok Hawker opposite Temasek Poly, the Hawkers centre really provide value for money food, compared to FOOD COURT...

its lard, not lark.

hopefully, the hawker will now not laugh at your 'engrish' behind your back.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must have moved by then. Not aware of the Part 2 version. Part 1 was great.

I remember the original "Carpark", a bunch of hawkers getting together in a spot to sell their food. Those days many hawkers already had a concept & skill:smile:

Gluttons Square ver II was initially organised by the STB, then management was taken over by the Kopitiam Group over. The ood sellers were by invitation only.:eek:

It was of course a failure. How can you re-create the past & by invitation only :confused: Just have to look at the failure of the "new" Chinatown:rolleyes:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clit69 :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You might want to consider the following car. It will not be the same car as
what a peasant or uneducated low class hawkers drive :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

euro3d.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the original "Carpark", a bunch of hawkers getting together in a spot to sell their food. Those days many hawkers already had a concept & skill:smile:

Gluttons Square ver II was initially organised by the STB, then management was taken over by the Kopitiam Group over. The ood sellers were by invitation only.:eek:

It was of course a failure. How can you re-create the past & by invitation only :confused: Just have to look at the failure of the "new" Chinatown:rolleyes:

There was another hawker centre about the same concept, but not really carpark. That was somewhere between Pearl's Centre and Clarke Quay. The hawkers were very strict and fierce about their tables. Didn't order from them couldn't sit at their tables. But mostly, all the stalls had cheap and good foods. Can't remember the exact location as I was a small kid then. Could be either where Furama Hotel or Roberston Hotel is now. Many of those stalls formed the backbone of the Pearl's Centre HC now, including the famous Hakka dimsum stall, a.k.a. yong tow foo.