• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is Malaysia's China Wall Says Malaysian Lawyer

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this video is about Malaysia. Singapore can do what they want with their own privacy laws. The people voted for the government they deserve. If you are the unfortunate 40% did not get the government you want then too bad. That is how democracy works.
I guess you are going off on a tangent here. The subject here is about caring less of another country's plight and taking advantage of it. This is not about capitalism.

Singapore is a classic example. She could not care less about her citizens, hence the do or die haste to import more foreigners into the country. When her citizens are in trouble in other parts of the world, sorry, you got into trouble so face the music. Take for example this De. Ionescu, the Romanian diplomat, Romania came to his rescue. If the shoe is on the other foot, what do you think the Singapore government will do?

My point here is that Singapore will screw even her own citizens if necessary and imo we are being screwed. There is a change in the air that they are not enjoying the trust of the people, so I hope the government will change it's attitude and it's just too bad many of us are already planning to leave.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually more concerned over the amount of rainforrest being destroyed in the process. Very soon they have nothing but palm oil in their backyard. That's not nature!

What is wrong with those poeple?!

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask that of almost all of human follies

I am actually more concerned over the amount of rainforrest being destroyed in the process. Very soon they have nothing but palm oil in their backyard. That's not nature!

What is wrong with those poeple?!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAS has denied the allegations. These allegations maligned Singapore. It implies Singapore is corrupt. If these are not true, then it is defamatory. Should not Singapore Government sue Alvin Chong and Global Witness for defamation?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should MAS sue? Its Malaysia's problem and its good advertisement for Singapore Inc.

MAS has denied the allegations. These allegations maligned Singapore. It implies Singapore is corrupt. If these are not true, then it is defamatory. Should not Singapore Government sue Alvin Chong and Global Witness for defamation?