• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Lady Upset After Reprimanded For Refueling SG Number Plate Car With RON95: "I'm A Malaysian"

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

(Video) Lady Upset After Reprimanded For Refueling SG Number Plate Car With RON95: "I'm A Malaysian"
hype.my

Source: Twitter/@anthraxxx781

It isn’t uncommon to see Malaysians losing their temper over Singaporeans refueling their vehicles with the RON95 petrol. But, one thing stood out from this recent dispute overheard between a Malaysian man and a woman, allegedly from Singapore.

Just today (5th February), a video was uploaded to Twitter showing a local man who had caught a couple filling up a Singaporean car at a Petron station. While they were arguing, the lady openly claimed she was a fellow Malaysian. Needless to say, her claim only displeased netizens more.

Source: iMoney

The video showed the local man rolling up to a car by the pump, and calling out for the car owner. Apparently, he had spotted the couple filling up the car, which had a Singaporean number plate, and wanted to stop them.

Are you from Singapore?” he asked them. “What plate is that? How can you use the yellow petrol (RON95)? You are stealing Malaysia’s resources, you know?” The lady responded, saying: “I’m a Malaysian.” Frustrated, the local man asked again: “What’s your number plate? Singapore’s? Then, are you allowed to fuel with petrol from the yellow pump?

The couple tried to dismiss the matter, claiming they didn’t know, but the local man insisted the couple stop fueling their car and put the pump back. “This is my country, bro,” he said. “You cannot do (this) to my country, you know?” The local man also pointed out they were fueling their car, with the RON95, Malaysia’s government-subsidised petrol.

He then questioned a gas station attendant, who presumably came over at the commotion, as to why he had allowed the couple to fuel their car. “You can’t do this,” he told the attendant. “This is subsidised for Malaysians.” The lady insisted it was fine as she was a Malaysian, but the local continued to point out that the car had a Singaporean number plate, invalidating her argument.

Netizens were quick to air their thoughts about the issue in the comments. Several slammed the lady for being so entitled, with some sure she was a Malaysian who moved to Singapore. “Real Singaporeans don’t act like this,” one claimed. Others weren’t happy with the gas station and its attendant, alleging they were to blame.

As long as petrol stations don’t do anything, subsidised petrol will continue to be sold to foreigners,” one predicted. “Fine the station first, then only will they be strict. Report the station’s details,” another advised, with others calling out for the station’s name and location. They also insisted petrol station attendants be more observant about their customers.

The local man was praised for his actions, with some thanking him for speaking out and attempting to correct the couple’s behaviour. And kudos to him for handling the matter politely without resorting to yelling or screaming.

Well, this isn’t the first time Malaysians have butted heads with Singapore over the issue of them fueling their vehicles with RON95. However, we do hope relevant authorities will take notice of the matter and hopefully take action too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hu should get rid of this fuel subsidy which costs as much as RM80 bil a year I was told. Sri Lanka had this and it went under.
Poor countries like cambodia has no fuel subsidy. Jiu hu should follow suit.

Touchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saya orang Malaysian

Married to a Sinkie hubby but still keeping her Malaysian nationality?

Smart move, I know a lot of them are doing the same thing, best of both world.

Sinkie, once agian you are screwed, song boh?

a27d24_83c785b97cc54e14b3cb9a9ab7344046~mv2.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She looks like a good lay. That fuck faced husband is lucky to have her at his disposal.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinks give Singaporeans a bad name.
About time Malaysia changed the law to allow Malaysian to drive only Malaysian registered cars, just like what SG is doing.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jiuhu cheebye want the best of both worlds. They should drag her to the backroom and oar her cheebye!