• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is going to buy latest F-35 stealth fighter planes

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support sg to buy those stealth planes.

together with our subs we can conduct covert ops against terrorist base on our crazy islamic brothers.

A few predators or other unmanned aircraft will do the job.

Using F35 will only cause Malaysia and Indonesia to laugh at sinkieland stupidity.

This PAP escalating military hardware buildup can't go on forever. Sinkieland better start questioning the tens of billions wasted every year on so-called defense. Good money that can go towards improving the lives of sinkies.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A few predators or other unmanned aircraft will do the job.

Using F35 will only cause Malaysia and Indonesia to laugh at sinkieland stupidity.

This PAP escalating military hardware buildup can't go on forever. Sinkieland better start questioning the tens of billions wasted every year on so-called defense. Good money that can go towards improving the lives of sinkies.

The problem is old fart LKY and his cronies had since long ago made up their mind that they don't owe us anything but we owe them our lives.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Go watch Independence Day movie. Even old drunkard can operate F18. It's that user friendly, like iPhone. :*:

Good one watchman8, is this the reason Matland using it? Joke aside, my RSAF fighter pilot friend mentioned to me before that MAF pilots are highly discipline and skilful with their F18s though too bad buying spares is a problem for them.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if we have our hands on this all problem solved

article-1251966-085A7A70000005DC-706_634x399.jpg

salah weapon bro, buy one of these and we never have to worry again about our neighbours attacking us

death_star.jpg

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's protection money & I wonder why the PAP is paying it:confused:

Even if we decide to follow NZ & cut our defence spending, the US will still defend Spore. Not out of the goodness of their heart but because Spore is a strategic location in this region. So die, die they can never ignore Spore.

kid you truly live in disneyland!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/18/somalia-tops-failed-states-index-for-fifth-year/
The top 10 nations on the 2012 Failed States Index are:

1) Somalia
2) Democratic Republic of Congo
3) Sudan
4) Chad
5) Zimbabwe
6) Afghanistan
7) Haiti
8) Yemen
9) Iraq
10) Central African Republic

which ones did the US intervene in? for what reason? and after the US intervenes, the state becomes a mere puppet of congress.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If we were to be attacked by enemies now, most of us would be dead. This photo is taken by me now at Upper Thomson Road. This is just one coffee shop. Along the stretch of food shop, you can see army personnel everywhere.

1. Isn't food catered to them by the camp? So does it means our tax payer money is wasted?

2. The army is a uniform group, not a commercial entity. Even in commercial entities, do you often see people wasting their time at 11am when you should be working.

3. Lim bei already finished one plate of duck rice and I came after they had finished eating. Now still sitting there cho bo lan...

48C52C85-3489-47A9-85C0-DB566A3D1044-5119-000004B51182BD45_zpscf605a12.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If we were to be attacked by enemies now, most of us would be dead. This photo is taken by me now at Upper Thomson Road. This is just one coffee shop. Along the stretch of food shop, you can see army personnel everywhere.

1. Isn't food catered to them by the camp? So does it means our tax payer money is wasted?

2. The army is a uniform group, not a commercial entity. Even in commercial entities, do you often see people wasting their time at 11am when you should be working.

3. Lim bei already finished one plate of duck rice and I came after they had finished eating. Now still sitting there cho bo lan...

Yo bro, please don't give them anymore pressure leh, they got enough headache already cannot decide where to go and what to do next after this. Priest la.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah maybe they are the admin staffs going around to send documents to other camps.Most of the time they will lunch outside...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one watchman8, is this the reason Matland using it? Joke aside, my RSAF fighter pilot friend mentioned to me before that MAF pilots are highly discipline and skilful with their F18s though too bad buying spares is a problem for them.

Which means they are equally bad:biggrin:

The real world is moving rapidly to unmanned fighting machines. All the manned fighter jets are obsolete soon. The top gun fighter pilots are now circus acrobats, only for the stale national day fly pass.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 7572

I think i know who they are, looks like guys from the tech branch. Ex colleauges :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
aiyah maybe they are the admin staffs going around to send documents to other camps.Most of the time they will lunch outside...

All ME ranks. You mean send documents also need Military SexBird? :o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kid you truly live in disneyland!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/18/somalia-tops-failed-states-index-for-fifth-year/
The top 10 nations on the 2012 Failed States Index are:

1) Somalia
2) Democratic Republic of Congo
3) Sudan
4) Chad
5) Zimbabwe
6) Afghanistan
7) Haiti
8) Yemen
9) Iraq
10) Central African Republic

which ones did the US intervene in? for what reason? and after the US intervenes, the state becomes a mere puppet of congress.

Which ones are of strategic importance to the US:confused:
None of them. The americans are in Afghanistan because of Alkadia. When you attacl the US, the americans take it personally:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go watch Independence Day movie. Even old drunkard can operate F18. It's that user friendly, like iPhone. :*:

Taxi drivers & security guards are the ultimate fate of most "lesser mortals"

If I was a single & poor "lesser mortal" forced to fly a multi-billion plane I would be very tempted to use it to fly elsewhere which is safe like Australia:o

Many have already said that they don't intend to stick around if there are problems.

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which ones are of strategic importance to the US:confused:
None of them. The americans are in Afghanistan because of Alkadia. When you attacl the US, the americans take it personally:o

The Americans are like juveniles ... they just loved to fight. They are/were involved in all of the above states at various times or others either
directly or through proxies. Sometimes for no other reason except to make life difficult for their arch rivals (such as Russia, China, Libya etc).

In most cases, their intervention were for the country's rich resources and/or strategic importance. In other cases, to defend the US petro-dollars
by reminding key producers to toll the line.

After "Black Hawk Down" incident in Somalia, the US increasingly focused on leveraging UN Command to do the overt operations and CIA to do
the covert assassinations.

They were actively engaged in Africa through the 1990s in competition with the Soviet Unions. However, with USSR disintegration, the US shifted
their focus to the Gulf and Eastern Europe ceasing Africa to The Peoples' Republic of China.

Now they are in a military (Arab Spring in N Africa) and diplomatic blitz through Hilary Clinton to try and win back these resource-rich nations from China.

Another key point to note is that the US is again realigning their strategic interests around the world with focus on Asia. Europe has been
enjoying a low investment and expenditure in defense, but this is about to be changed!

Key point to note is:-

Do bet on the USA to help ... they wouldn't be around if you need them!

Last edited: