• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore elderly can only afford $1 porridge a day

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stalls selling economic rice at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 had seen an increase in business lately by slashing the price to $2.20 for 2 meat and 2 vegetables. Their customers are mostly from the lower-income group.

One stallholder said: “I feel very sad. Recently there was aa regular customer who didn’t turn up for a few days. The volunteers told me he had no money to eat and might have fallen to his death. Everytime he patronized my stall, he ordered only one bowl of porridge and one plate of vegetables at $1.”

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6061

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
That no way to treat a elderly after that werethe one hep to build up Singapore in the early days, the governent will only care for the $$$ and how much they can save. If you need their help that will look in to yr family income, but they do not think of all the bills we have to pay as most of the amount goes to them, our governent investment lose billion yet they put it paper lost, give out 2 billion from reserve talk so much but if yu lok closer, expect us to lower expectation but if we can 't pay for hdb loan, sc&c etc they will issue you with letter to sue you to recover the outstanding, and don't forget they will take back many $$$ more from us from the amlunt givn out, it well know that this governent is very $$$ face

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your information.

I survive on :

1 pack of maggie mee (5 serving) on Saturday, and Sunday.
2 packs of 3 in 1 coffee in the morning.
1 loaf of bread fro NTUC (cheapest).

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stalls selling economic rice at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 had seen an increase in business lately by slashing the price to $2.20 for 2 meat and 2 vegetables. Their customers are mostly from the lower-income group.

One stallholder said: “I feel very sad. Recently there was aa regular customer who didn’t turn up for a few days. The volunteers told me he had no money to eat and might have fallen to his death. Everytime he patronized my stall, he ordered only one bowl of porridge and one plate of vegetables at $1.”

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6061

The Pua Chee Bye MM said no one need to be depending on soup kitchen!

:oIo: LKY

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For your information.

I survive on :

1 pack of maggie mee (5 serving) on Saturday, and Sunday.
2 packs of 3 in 1 coffee in the morning.
1 loaf of bread fro NTUC (cheapest).

Wah lau... why u still support GLC ah? Theirs not the cheapest ok.
NTUC is an integral part of PAPpy..

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore you can hardly call yourself a patriotic and responsible Singaporean unless you go after these million dollar ministers scums!

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
That no way to treat a elderly after that werethe one hep to build up Singapore in the early days, the governent will only care for the $$$ and how much they can save. If you need their help that will look in to yr family income, but they do not think of all the bills we have to pay as most of the amount goes to them, our governent investment lose billion yet they put it paper lost, give out 2 billion from reserve talk so much but if yu lok closer, expect us to lower expectation but if we can 't pay for hdb loan, sc&c etc they will issue you with letter to sue you to recover the outstanding, and don't forget they will take back many $$$ more from us from the amlunt givn out, it well know that this governent is very $$$ face

What else do you expect after stinking piece of shit Lee Kuan Yew squeezed and sucked 400-500++ billions into his Temasick and GIC?

That much less money in the hands of Singaporeans so everyone must struggle so LKY can have those money to play play with, and to give his running dogs and kangaroo judges and clowns to take French cooking lessons in Paris?

You see old people starving, THINK OF THAT BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW WHO SUCKED $$ EVEN FROM THOSE OLD PEOPLE

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
maggotz.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The ministers should give back their humongous salaries to help the poor and the elderly.
If they claim to care for Singapore, the people of Singapore and to be doing this job for the sake of the country.
Otherwise, they are no different from corporate executives, some of whom have been proven recently to be greedy and very ordinary.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Practically speaking what I think the government should do is come out transparently with a publicised Diet/Recipe leaflet with prices from the supermarkets/wet markets listing costs and demonstrating that one can live within the monthly social assistance budget of $340 on a tight yet healthy diet. If not then government needs to do something about thsi dire situation.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when I was still very young, about 3-4 years old, I was walking with my parents in the underpass near to the original Merlion place, connecting the Esplanade to the area near Victoria Theatre. In the underpass, I saw a miserable looking old beggar, sitting there begging for money. I had a dollar note with me then, and I gave it to the beggar, most innocently. That image was forever burnt into my heart, and I went home with this question in my heart 'Why are there such poor people around?' I couldn't sleep for many nights, bewildered by this same question.

When I become older, then I realised, this world is full of injustices and unfairness... We could never help all of these poor folks all at once...

The government should do more than the usual food vouchers and grants...

Nobody in life deserve to suffer like that...

I sincerely hope that the future government, be it PAPees or Oppees, please look into this matter of poverty cases in SG seriously and improve their lifes...

We are all fellow human beings...

:(:(:(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when I was still very young, about 3-4 years old, I was walking with my parents in the underpass near to the original Merlion place, connecting the Esplanade to the area near Victoria Theatre. In the underpass, I saw a miserable looking old beggar, sitting there begging for money. I had a dollar note with me then, and I gave it to the beggar, most innocently. That image was forever burnt into my heart, and I went home with this question in my heart 'Why are there such poor people around?' I couldn't sleep for many nights, bewildered by this same question.

bro,

just do whatever u can.. for me, i will buy tissue from the less-priviledge whenever i encounter them at hawker centres.. just a small contribution, but nonetheless..

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I become older, then I realised, this world is full of injustices and unfairness... We could never help all of these poor folks all at once...

The government should do more than the usual food vouchers and grants...

Nobody in life deserve to suffer like that...

I sincerely hope that the future government, be it PAPees or Oppees, please look into this matter of poverty cases in SG seriously and improve their lifes...

We are all fellow human beings...

THE COCKROACHES IN WHITE WILL NEVER CARE.

THEY ARE ALL SELF SERVING BASTARDS INTERESTED ONLY IN GETTING RICH

THEY WILL HOLD DOWN SINGAPOREANS FOR LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS KANGAROO JUDGES TO FUCK AND SCREW.

NEVERMIND IF THAT SINGAPOREAN IS YOU, A YOUNG BOY, YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS OR YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him