• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WORST CHICKEN RICE IN SINGAPORE : Tong Fong Fatt chicken rice

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

'He wanted to fight me': Tong Fong Fatt chicken rice gets complaint again​

'He wanted to fight me': Tong Fong Fatt chicken rice gets complaint again

PHOTO: Stomp
PUBLISHED ONFEBRUARY 26, 2024 3:40 PM
ByCHERLYNN NG
www.asiaone.com

Worst chicken rice brand in Singapore?
Not only does Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice at Fernvale Hawker Centre & Market have a 1.5 rating on Google reviews, it has also gotten its second Stomp complaint.
Stomp contributor Jerald visited the outlet, located at 21 Sengkang West Avenue, on Feb 25.
Sharing his unpleasant experience, he recounted: "I wish to highlight that the male food handler at the counter did not wear his mask and was coughing the whole time.
"I requested for a plate of chicken thigh but he gave me a plate of chicken breast.
"When I pointed out that he had made a mistake, he was unhappy about it. He asked me to 'settle with him downstairs', giving me the hint that he wanted to fight me."
Jerald noted that the stall has received similarly negative reviews on Google.
Well, he is definitely not alone in his sentiments.
Just last month, Stomp contributor Shuhui patronised the same stall and noticed that "the uncle at the counter did not wear his mask and was constantly coughing into customers' food."
She also said she was "given only three pieces of breast meat" despite asking for thigh meat and paying $4.
"I returned to the stall to reason with the uncle, but he shouted at me and challenged me to report to the police," she added.
In 2019, Stomp contributor Tan shared a video of an argument that broke out between her and an employee at Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice's outlet at Kovan Market & Food Centre. The stall has a rating of 1.3 on Google reviews.

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are good hardworking chickens.

realDonaldTrump always thanks them from the bottom of his heart after each session.

No need to thank them because you had already paid for the services which they are obligated to perform. Its their job.
Just like you had already paid your due throughout your life journey, so no need to give credit to the "those" up there issuing economic polices, it is THEIR JOB, THEY ARE PAID HANDSOMELY TO DO THEIR JOB.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies do not believe in "one bitten twice shy". Many such sellers love to exploit on those sinkie syndrome.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
that siaocharboh is mad if she cannot differentiate chicken rice and her real chicken business
You are asking for the sky. If a person cannot differentiate between slut and virgin, you expect the same person to tell the difference between chicken rice and chicken business.

As Jolin Hsai would tell you :

"老鼠,老虎,傻傻分不清楚“
”淫娃,处女,故意说不清楚“