• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore can conquer Malaysia???

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beri patriotic. i will be first to reach reserve unit camp if kenna recall. grab as much ammo as possible to my bionix and section and tell driver to drive down to istana.:biggrin:

Agree.. Must head to the Istana and drag the traitors out..

Maybe I will also head to the nearest DBS bank with my rifle..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly !..............once our soldiers know the shooting is for real and they're gonna get killed.............they'll go weak and panic liao.........

the air force and navy will be different since they'll be shooting the enemy from miles away..............technology may help them win.............

once go to hand to hand fighting on the ground.................i'll take Malaysia to win..........give 1.5 ball............

I think Malaysia and Indonesia 24hr standby artillery 150mm at SG. They dont even need war plan or tank.
150mm. Modern 150mm gun can shot over 50km 10 round/min.

Just few 150mm gun in 2 min all run way in SG will gone.
JB to Sentosa direct distance only 25km .
Batam to SG (Woodland less than 60km).

So please dont talk about war SG with any other country.Sure gone case.

Best is, we show the Malaysian army the way to the Istana..

Last edited:

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the F-35 plane is completed at around 2017, I think we can safely say that Singapore will have air superiority over our neighbors at least.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyone who want to fight LKY and his fucking horde of paper generals of Singapore will be my friend.

I do not fight friend.

I help friends to fight my enemies.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyone who want to fight LKY and his fucking horde of paper generals of Singapore will be my friend.

I do not fight friend.

I help friends to fight my enemies.

Well said..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
military toys are expensive... :eek::eek::eek:

consider much of our military hardware are second hand, $12b shd be able to buy brand new hardware. but Leo2 is second hand, f16 also second hand, chinook second hand, apche also second hand. those assembed by ST marked up by a lot. money being bled to feed dividend to temasick who "owned" ST.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not mistaken, the SAS have their own training base in Brunei for their jungle training..

During school days, read a book about Sir Gerald Templer, the then High Commissoner of Malaya..

His leadership was instrumental in the British successful defeat of the Commies..

Think he was the one who famously coined the words '' winning the hearts and minds of the people''

Have that bastard LKY and his gang of cockroaches in white and horde of generals anything to do with our hearts and our minds?

They already got all our money, screw us of future that never be ours and screw and screw the daylights out of us

Ptui!!

I spit on LKY and all bastards surrounding him and his family

THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE

And they think we want to fight for them
For a country that they stole from all of us.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our 2 SIR were also involved during the Confrontasi era when we were still part of Malaya..

They were send to Kota Tinggi upon receiving information that the Indonesian commandos had landed there..

After weeks inside the jungle of Kota Tinggi and not seeing any action, one of the SIR section went to the river to have a bath.. In fact the whole section were having a good time in the waters leaving their rifles unattended..

Unfortunately the Indons were eyeing their activities and punished them for their carelessness.. The whole section except for one soldier were slaughtered in cold blood by the Indonesians..

Their dead bodies were then mutilated.. Some had their private parts sliced off and shoved inside their mouths..

The dead soldiers were then buried at the Bidadari Muslim Cemetery..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those of you who want to conquer Malaysia, please carry on.

This deserter will take good care of your womenfolk for you when you die. :wink:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have my doubt if our pussy soldiers can survive the mosquito bites of Malaysian jungle.

On another note, more and more sinkies have properties in JB. Would they want to entertain this idea of invading JB?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've heard a story of British SAS lost in the Malaysian jungle.
yep' 10 soldiers as part of a British Army expedition went in and got lost for 2 weeks. when found they were almost on brink of death from starvation.
never underestimate the jungle there. was in there and it was so dense and dark during daytime due to tall trees and dense canopy. once in GPS useless, helicopters cannot see you, all landmarks topo they teach to use in NS useless. even the mozzies are giant and killers. the humidity and heat would sap you. make bukit timah reserve looks like a garden. even temburong is no challenge. even SAS , and US Seals send in soldiers to train there in Pulada and Johor. ranked as best jungle warfare course in the world i heard.
our boys? forget it, they would probably pay the Filipino terrorists to carry their backpacks. all the SAF commandoes only hot air.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/force-of-nature/episode-guide/series-1/episode-6

Last edited: