• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore can conquer Malaysia???

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The video only shows the brute force part of the GGK training. Sort of like a gut check to see if that chap has what it takes.

There is no documentary on the technical aspects of the training like water survival, close quarters combat, parachute training, etc.

You can't make a commando in 13 weeks. There has to be a lot more training that the documentary was not allowed to film.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also notice that the GGK training cadre has very poor focus on medical safety.

Dehydration and heat stroke can be minimized with proper hydration. You shouldn't get a handful of soldiers convulsing on every exercise.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
that GGK docu was only a selection course to be selected for the proper GGK training. similar to Surviving the Cut series on US armys - they only show selection process...

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice talk abt aiding the enemys etc...provided the enemy dont shoot you during or after youve helped them...one can never tell

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our 2 SIR were also involved during the Confrontasi era when we were still part of Malaya..

They were send to Kota Tinggi upon receiving information that the Indonesian commandos had landed there..

After weeks inside the jungle of Kota Tinggi and not seeing any action, one of the SIR section went to the river to have a bath.. In fact the whole section were having a good time in the waters leaving their rifles unattended..

Unfortunately the Indons were eyeing their activities and punished them for their carelessness.. The whole section except for one soldier were slaughtered in cold blood by the Indonesians..

Their dead bodies were then mutilated.. Some had their private parts sliced off and shoved inside their mouths..

The dead soldiers were then buried at the Bidadari Muslim Cemetery..

1SIR also involved in Confrontasi.
This episode the Indons were said to just strolled in and used black magic and chanted 'assalamualaikum' to hypnotized before the slaughter.

Sg commandos also lost in Thai jungle before....

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often hear those brain-washed army boys say that if there's a war with malaysia, our army can easily conquer JB and then move up to conquer KL.

Well, I don't know which SAF paper general painted this nice picture. Maybe our generals are blinded by their million-dollar salary, and million-dollar air-conditioned war game rooms they are so familiar with.

Their commandos are not like our ns boys, they are all full-time soldiers who volunteered to join the commandos.

Watch this video and you'll know why!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fXvpbp9ytlo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
We already conquered JB. Use money instead of weapons.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1SIR also involved in Confrontasi.
This episode the Indons were said to just strolled in and used black magic and chanted 'assalamualaikum' to hypnotized before the slaughter.

Sg commandos also lost in Thai jungle before....

Retaliations duly arrived for these Indons..

Heard the S'pore troops took their revenge by doing the same thing to the Indos..

None of the Indons were spared alive..

One Bayi Lt was responsible for killing at least 5 of these Indons.. I forgotten his name but my officer during NS days told me the legendary Bayi officer was later promoted and posted to Bedok Camp few years later as the CO..

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our soldiers were lost in a Malaysian jungle during a joint millitiary exercise back in the 80s or 90s?

Can anyone verify whether the story is true..

where got lost one, we were there to do ground survey okey!

just in case we need to invade :biggrin:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winning a Battle and winning a War is totally different.

We may be able to win a Battle but if we are the aggresssor, we will lose the War against Malaysians. What rights do we have to invade them? Our trainings are XXXX agst XXXX but is that necessary? NS is a complete waste of time for sure and damaging. Where on earth have anyone heard of non professional soldiers serving for so long and so much time in a year during peace time? To me, is complete tactless and no brainer. We seriously have bad leaders.

And which funny looney changed the IPPT/RT scheme last year?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore will lose the war as unlike Muslim soldiers, we don't have 72 vestal virgins waiting for us in heaven. So there is no incentive for us to fight to death.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winning a Battle and winning a War is totally different.

We may be able to win a Battle but if we are the aggresssor, we will lose the War against Malaysians. What rights do we have to invade them? Our trainings are XXXX agst XXXX but is that necessary? NS is a complete waste of time for sure and damaging. Where on earth have anyone heard of non professional soldiers serving for so long and so much time in a year during peace time? To me, is complete tactless and no brainer. We seriously have bad leaders.

SAF's doctrine hinges upon a preemptive war of aggression. The projection of your forces onto enemy's territory. Those who have done NS will know this basic fact.

Anyway, the wars of the world are instigated by bankers who fund both sides and profit from the carnage. Beware of any warmongering, rabble-rousing politician who appeals to nationalism and patriotism, so as to provoke you into becoming a bullet meatshield for the elites.

I am unpatriotic, and proud of it.