• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore can conquer Malaysia???

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often hear those brain-washed army boys say that if there's a war with malaysia, our army can easily conquer JB and then move up to conquer KL.

Well, I don't know which SAF paper general painted this nice picture. Maybe our generals are blinded by their million-dollar salary, and million-dollar air-conditioned war game rooms they are so familiar with.

Their commandos are not like our ns boys, they are all full-time soldiers who volunteered to join the commandos.

Watch this video and you'll know why!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fXvpbp9ytlo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately wars are won by technology. For special ops they are probably better than Sinkies Commandos, some of their people in there have real life warfare experience.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often hear those brain-washed army boys say that if there's a war with malaysia, our army can easily conquer JB and then move up to conquer KL.

Well, I don't know which SAF paper general painted this nice picture. Maybe our generals are blinded by their million-dollar salary, and million-dollar air-conditioned war game rooms they are so familiar with.

Their commandos are not like our ns boys, they are all full-time soldiers who volunteered to join the commandos.

I don't think we can conquer JB.. By the time we reached Pasir Gudang, their Royal commandoes will be waiting for us with open arms..

Mat Land army consisted of professional soldiers.. They willingly join the army..

As for Sinkie land, we are forced to serve because of that dreaded enlistment letter from Mindef..

When it comes to real war, I'm sure most of us will go AWOL during mobilisation..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think we can conquer JB.. By the time we reached Pasir Gudang, their Royal commandoes will be waiting for us with open arms..

Mat Land army consisted of professional soldiers.. They willingly join the army..

As for Sinkie land, we are forced to serve because of that dreaded enlistment letter from Mindef..

When it comes to real war, I'm sure most of us will go AWOL during mobilisation..

exactly !..............once our soldiers know the shooting is for real and they're gonna get killed.............they'll go weak and panic liao.........

the air force and navy will be different since they'll be shooting the enemy from miles away..............technology may help them win.............

once go to hand to hand fighting on the ground.................i'll take Malaysia to win..........give 1.5 ball............

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I didn't know that during Black Hawk down in Somalia, the US army was saved by Malaysian commandos.

I only realised it when i watch the video.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Malaysia and Indonesia 24hr standby artillery 150mm at SG. They dont even need war plan or tank.
150mm. Modern 150mm gun can shot over 50km 10 round/min.

Just few 150mm gun in 2 min all run way in SG will gone.
JB to Sentosa direct distance only 25km .
Batam to SG (Woodland less than 60km).

So please dont talk about war SG with any other country.Sure gone case.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody here ever heard of a story where our soldiers were lost in a Malaysian jungle during a joint millitiary exercise back in the 80s or 90s?

Heard it was a hush hush affair by Mindef..

Can anyone verify whether the story is true..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody here ever heard of a story where our soldiers were lost in a Malaysian jungle during a joint millitiary exercise back in the 80s or 90s?

I've heard a story of British SAS lost in the Malaysian jungle.

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Singapore is spending $12,000,000,000 ($12 Billion) a year on military.

It's okay if they spend the money on the soldiers, but no, all the money go to the cho bo lan generals, colonels, regulars, and those connected companies like Singapore Technologies, etc.

While the NS boys who are sacrificing their life and time get peanuts, WTF!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i beri patriotic. i will be first to reach reserve unit camp if kenna recall. grab as much ammo as possible to my bionix and section and tell driver to drive down to istana.:biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

During Bersatu Padu exercise 5SIR was lost for a day.

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i beri patriotic. i will be first to reach reserve unit camp if kenna recall. grab as much ammo as possible to my bionix and section and tell driver to drive down to istana.:biggrin:

At the rate idiot loong is destroying singapore, i'm sure a lot of true blue brothers will not hesitate to join you too :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So please dont talk about war SG with any other country.Sure gone case.

what conventional warfare? shake the foundation of Singapore with a single dose of unconventional warfare and you see our stocks all in a sea of red of a long time to come :eek::eek::eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Training in Borneo island.

If not mistaken, the SAS have their own training base in Brunei for their jungle training..

During school days, read a book about Sir Gerald Templer, the then High Commissoner of Malaya..

His leadership was instrumental in the British successful defeat of the Commies..

Think he was the one who famously coined the words '' winning the hearts and minds of the people''