• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

jw5

Loyal
In local uni merely means they are book smart and/or hardworking. Does not necessarily mean smart. :wink:

In sinkies, as for m&d, m&d gals is smarter than the m&d guys! U can tell from the local uni! More m&d gals than m&d guys and the difference is huge! Also workforce, m&d gals get hired easier than the m&d guys!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In sinkies, as for m&d, m&d gals is smarter than the m&d guys! U can tell from the local uni! More m&d gals than m&d guys and the difference is huge! Also workforce, m&d gals get hired easier than the m&d guys!

Is it because the m&d guys play too much guitar or pray too much?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In local uni merely means they are book smart and/or hardworking. Does not necessarily mean smart. :wink:

Nah! U can tell the difference esp for m&ds! m&ds with degree is smarter than those dont have degree! Those dont have degree tend to be sch drop out or ite and some selling drugs and go be gangsters and do low pay job and etc!

As for chinese, i see many that dont have degree end up become bosses and also earning much more than those who have degree!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it because the m&d guys play too much guitar or pray too much?

Play soccer, short gun gal in ITE, happy go lucky, dont care abt the future, money is not important but being happy is most important, if anything not right and dont care just fight even you get into jail, sell drugs to earn quick cash as quran only say pork is forbidden only and etc!

jw5

Loyal
One thing you have to learn - Rich does not mean smart and vice versa. :wink:

Nah! U can tell the difference esp for m&ds! m&ds with degree is smarter than those dont have degree! Those dont have degree tend to be sch drop out or ite and some selling drugs and go be gangsters and do low pay job and etc!

As for chinese, i see many that dont have degree end up become bosses and also earning much more than those who have degree!

jw5

Loyal
Some rich people are smart. Not ALL rich people are smart. Some people got rich by being corrupt, using illegal means, inheritance, luck, many other reasons. :wink:

OK! Your definition of smart is different!

If you get rich by yourself, u say that person is not smart? Then you might have insulted him!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no qualified IQ cheena doctors to lead the task force? :rolleyes:

In malaysia supposed to lead by health minister and his deputy. Both of them proved themselves to be incompetent. One of them suggested drinking warm water to kill covid, kiddie standard. No choice, hisham a civil servant took over their roles. :poop: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
At least Malaysia was quick enough to realise the incompetence. :thumbsup:

In malaysia supposed to lead by health minister and his deputy. Both of them proved themselves to be incompetent. One of them suggested drinking warm water to kill covid, kiddie standard. No choice, hisham a civil servant took over their roles. :poop: :biggrin:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Malaysia was quick enough to realise the incompetence. :thumbsup:

If Noor Hisham is not a muslim, he won't be appointed to lead. It was a blessing in disguise for mudland he was appointed to lead and got singled out by WHO for praising. If the two incompetent m&d health ministers were to lead, Malaysia will surely be very worst off then sinkieland. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
At least they still got it right in the end unlike Sinkieland. No wonder they say Malaysia Boleh. :wink:

If Noor Hisham is not a muslim, he won't be appointed to lead. It was a blessing in disguise for mudland he was appointed to lead and got singled out by WHO for praising. If the two incompetent m&d health ministers were to lead, Malaysia will surely be very worst off then sinkieland. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
One of the idiots badly needs a haircut when the barbers reopen. :biggrin:

BB13FHbu.img

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got Malay doctor perform circumcision de leh
Still doctor tio bo ?
My circumcision was done by a Chinese doctor not because I'm racist it's because I gotta pay more if find Mat doctor
Just like eating nasi padang :FU:

jw5

Loyal
At least eating nasi padang is enjoyable. :wink:

Got Malay doctor perform circumcision de leh
Still doctor tio bo ?
My circumcision was done by a Chinese doctor not because I'm racist it's because I gotta pay more if find Mat doctor
Just like eating nasi padang :FU: