• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Citizens here are aware the the leader of the political party gets the PM post. And the leader has to stand for elections in an SMC or GRC. If voters reject the leader of the party, the leader will cease to be their leader when his other political comrades gets elected while he or he and his team doesn't get elected.

Bro.
You can just straight forward said that citizen does not have the power directly vote for a PM.
The cabinet majority party will choose their leader/PM.
It can be anyone in the party elected MP but does not means he/she can be a successful PM.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro.
You can just straight forward said that citizen does not have the power directly vote for a PM.
It can be anyone in the party elected MP but does not means he/she can be a successful PM.

The citizens directly vote for the PM here.

If AMK GRC residents think LHL is unfit to be the PM, they would have voted him out long ago. His GRC team would have been dragged down along with him. When that happens, other PAP CEC cadres who were elected will get to decide who will be the next PM.

In the jiuhu system, a political party that was not elected to form the government can take over if elected MPs jump ship. In Perak, the state government which was voted in lost power when a handful of MPs jumped ship.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

If AMK GRC residents think LHL is unfit to be the PM, they would have voted him out long ago. His GRC team would have been dragged down along with him. When that happens, other PAP CEC cadres who were elected will get to decide who will be the next PM.

In the jiuhu system, a political party that was not elected to form the government can take over if elected MPs jump ship. In Perak, the state government which was voted in lost power when a handful of MPs jumped ship.

Ah Loong is standing in a GRC.
You use the example of choosing a GRC 5 members team as a choosing of a Single PM?
Anyway lets drop this discussion as it is going no where.

jw5

Loyal
LHL was chosen by LKY to be PM. The rest was all wayang. :biggrin:

Bro.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d doctors can only see m&d patients...the rest are haram and can not touch.

m&d being m&d! When they see poor m&d then he will give free medicine. When he see chinese patient, he will mark up the price!

Like those m&d selling mix vegetables rice, when they see m&d, they kiss their hand and price remain unchanged. When they see chinese, they will mark up the price 10 times! Wao lau, chinese is rich but not all chinese are rich bro!

jw5

Loyal
My regular GP is a Chinese guy, but in my visits to the polyclinic in the past, the 2 nicest doctors I encountered were a Chinese lady and a Malay lady. The 2 nastiest ones were another Chinese lady and an Indian guy (unlikely to be local). :wink:

Really? I dunno. I really never seen one! I did see chio chinese doctor and chio chinese nurse! The cleaners and receptionists are m&d!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My regular GP is a Chinese guy, but in my visits to the polyclinic in the past, the 2 nicest doctors I encountered were a Chinese lady and a Malay lady. The 2 nastiest ones were another Chinese lady and an Indian guy (unlikely to be local). :wink:

U mentioned m&d lady right! Yes m&d gals are more hardworking than m&d guys to be honest! In local uni, it seem to be that m&d gals enroll more than m&d guys but i do not have the statistic but i hear from normal consensus!

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean the AMK GRC residents directly voted for the PM here. Nobody else did.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed, but in your earlier post, you said that "the citizens" voted for the PM. Should be "the citizens in AMK GRC".

It's the same in any other elections. Their PMs were directly elected as MPs by the ward's constituents.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m&d being m&d! When they see poor m&d then he will give free medicine. When he see chinese patient, he will mark up the price!

Like those m&d selling mix vegetables rice, when they see m&d, they kiss their hand and price remain unchanged. When they see chinese, they will mark up the price 10 times! Wao lau, chinese is rich but not all chinese are rich bro!

Not mark up 10 times , but maybe a little more expensive. :tongue:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this thread about
a gentle reminder

Malaysia appointed a medical doctor to lead the taskforce to fight covid 19. Singapore appointed 2 idiots, one an engineer and another an economist to lead the task force. Covid 19 is basically a medical issue and obviously we all know who has done a better job

China TV names Dr Noor Hisham among world's top three doctors on COVID-19

https://www.bernama.com/en/general/news.php?id=1832407

Dr Hisham is a chinese adopted by a Muslim family in his youth
with his paternal father
1587964374500.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this thread about
a gentle reminder

Malaysia appointed a medical doctor to lead the taskforce to fight covid 19. Singapore appointed 2 idiots, one an engineer and another an economist to lead the task force. Covid 19 is basically a medical issue and obviously we all know who has done a better job

China TV names Dr Noor Hisham among world's top three doctors on COVID-19

https://www.bernama.com/en/general/news.php?id=1832407

Dr Hisham is a chinese adopted by a Muslim family in his youth
with his paternal father
1587964374500.png

How come no qualified IQ cheena doctors to lead the task force? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I have never found women to be more hardworking than men, whatever the race or nationality. But when it comes to sinkies, women do tend to be more impressionable and easily manipulated than men. :wink:

U mentioned m&d lady right! Yes m&d gals are more hardworking than m&d guys to be honest! In local uni, it seem to be that m&d gals enroll more than m&d guys but i do not have the statistic but i hear from normal consensus!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never found women to be more hardworking than men, whatever the race or nationality. But when it comes to sinkies, women do tend to be more impressionable and easily manipulated than men. :wink:

In sinkies, as for m&d, m&d gals is smarter than the m&d guys! U can tell from the local uni! More m&d gals than m&d guys and the difference is huge! Also workforce, m&d gals get hired easier than the m&d guys!