• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - 11th best country to live in in the WORLD

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
G

General Veers

What happened to your other clone cheongster123? :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Mercer and the Economist unanimously agree that Singapore is the BEST country in Asia to live in.

Mercer ranks Singapore as 28th best CITY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST in ASIA, yes the ENTIRE ASIAN CONTINENT.

The Economist ranks Singapore as the 11th best COUNTRY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST IN ASIA AS WELL.

SINGAPORE- THE LION CITY. NUMBER ONE IN ASIA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_index
http://www.mercer.com/qualityoflivingpr#City_Ranking_Tables

Wow ! this is great ! I keep telling the quitters here, SG is the best (in my eyes), these blokes just dont believe me :(

Well done ! you've made your country proud ! Errr.. or is it your country has made you proud ?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best thing about "consultancy" companies like Mercer or PERC is that you can always buy yourself a favourable survey....

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this "surveys" are crap.

the number 1 statistic for SG should be what is the PR take up rate for citizenship in SG vs those who remains as PR.

that should says it all.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
These surveys have their methodology openly published. They show you what criterias they use and how much weight they place on each critieria. They even tell you the standard deviation.

Anything more stupid to say?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this "surveys" are crap.

the number 1 statistic for SG should be what is the PR take up rate for citizenship in SG vs those who remains as PR.

that should says it all.

Mate, notice the argument is about lumpar 1 in Asia. Its a different league when it comes to the rest of the world. I suppose being lumpar 1 in the tier 2/3 deserves some congratulations to the MIWs. I'm just glad I'm staying in a top tier 1 country. :biggrin:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asia = Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Hong Kong, Macao, Dubai,UAE, Qatar, Brunei, Israel. And Singapore came out as number 1.

Tier2/3? Most of these Asian countries are richer than 80% of Western European countries.

And Singapore is ranked the country with 11th best quality and city with 28th best quality of life city in THE WORLD.

Go Singapore!

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Singapore a real country ?

No, it is just a big housing estate with its own airforce and airline and not enough drinking water. They thrived on KPKB and kopitiam chat but when the push comes to shove, PAP will always be their beloved circusmaster and they will always be well behaved down to a fault.

They seemed to have a pet hate called the FT and its interpretation will depends on who you will be asking that question.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of countries smaller than Singapore, in fact, 25% of countries in the world are smaller than Singapore.

Frankly, you sound very jealous of Singapore and Singaporeans. And English is obviously not your first language.

Last edited:

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
What English got to do with this thread ?

Funny that someone has to yaya papaya about Singlish.

Jealous ? My garage is bigger that your pigeon hole, go figure. hahaha...:biggrin:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, English has nothing to do with this thread. I was merely bemoaning your low standard of literacy. But we can't blame you as you were probably not educated in English. So you struggle with English, that is normal.

Yes I did think of buying a house (two in fact, one bugalow and a condo) in Johor for investment and living purposes. But the high crime rates, run down dirty streets, poor judicial system (cases take decades to be heard), no amentities (no nightlife, no decent shopping malls, no nothing basically), third world public transport system, unhygienic food etc deterred me.

I think I am happy stick to my pigeon hole for the time being. I can easily afford a house or two in Malaysia or other similar third world countries like Indonesia but their standards of living are just too low for my liking.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're myopic just to think of Malaysia and Indonesia.

How great minds think alike, hahaha...Be a big fish in a small pond runs in the genes, what more to say ?

Invests in Johore and starts calling yourself an international businessman :o

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

How great minds think alike, hahaha...Be a big fish in a small pond runs in the genes, what more to say ?

Eh mate, just a word of warning here. This is a well known troll in the emigration folder that keeps cloning but repeating the same kind of FUDs over and over again about how Sinkapure is lumpar number 1 compared to the rest of the world etc etc. Just be careful not to feed it too much ok?

"Great mind thinks alike, fools seldom differ. "

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh mate, just a word of warning here. This is a well known troll in the emigration folder that keeps cloning but repeating the same kind of FUDs over and over again about how Sinkapure is lumpar number 1 compared to the rest of the world etc etc. Just be careful not to feed it too much ok?

"Great mind thinks alike, fools seldom differ. "

Thanks buddy, my fault in feeding the troll but this sardine also harbours ambition of getting out from his beloved Singapore and commited a Freudian's slip few posts back. :biggrin:

It is worse when TS is suppressed with a feeling of inadequacy.:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Mercer and the Economist unanimously agree that Singapore is the BEST country in Asia to live in.

Mercer ranks Singapore as 28th best CITY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST in ASIA, yes the ENTIRE ASIAN CONTINENT.

The Economist ranks Singapore as the 11th best COUNTRY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST IN ASIA AS WELL.

My ex-angmo boss already know this looooong ago.

He had been screwing his MILF personal assistant. And there were rumours about those overseas trips with the Singapore females.

Anyway, another Canadian bank boss had been slave-driving his Singaporean staff happily. Something he cannot do in Canada.

Singapore females will allow themselves to be hugged by angmos but not their local males.

Singapore is FIRST in Asia for angmos since Raffles founded the fishing island.

Maybe that is why the trolls are so free. :cool:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo neddy welcome back.

My ex-angmo boss already know this looooong ago.

He had been screwing his MILF personal assistant. And there were rumours about those overseas trips with the Singapore females.

Anyway, another Canadian bank boss had been slave-driving his Singaporean staff happily. Something he cannot do in Canada.

Singapore females will allow themselves to be hugged by angmos but not their local males.

Singapore is FIRST in Asia for angmos since Raffles founded the fishing island.

Maybe that is why the trolls are so free. :cool:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when did I call myself an "international businessman"?:rolleyes: I know your English is poor but can't you at least try to make some sense with your pidgin English?

And Neddy, in my experience, those Singaporeans who are infatuated with western countries are always those who have never been to western countries before. They are living a pipe dream and normally have low self esteem + a distorted view of the world. :

I have studied in Australia and London before. And I can tell you Singapore is easily better than London by a mile.

No, make that 10 miles.