• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no need to be dramatic. You are not the only one. Johnny very helpful forummer, Sam who appointed him, all got thrashed as well by Singveld. The world does not revolve around you. Look around. You throwing a tantrum over such a silly thing. Get your credentials up first. Singveld has been here for a long time and has been contributing meaningfully for a long time.

Everyone in this forum gets screwed all the time including yours truly and most of the time I deserve it. Have you seen any forum anywhere where the forum host is screwed daily, called names, abused and let things flow.

Get a life bro.

The vote result is inaccurate and should not include Sam. He was the one who appointed Singveld and he will vote against the removal of Singveld. By voting for a removal, it is a slap on his own face. It is like asking LKY to remove LHL. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my one and only vote cant do anything ...i set up this poll because i know many members here are not happy with the things he do ...

Bro, I guess your intention of starting this poll is feedback to the new appointment holder. The forummers have given their feedback. it is now up to him what kind of moderator he wants to be in the future.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, no need to be dramatic. You are not the only one. Johnny very helpful forummer, Sam who appointed him, all got thrashed as well by Singveld. The world does not revolve around you. Look around. You throwing a tantrum over such a silly thing. Get your credentials up first. Singveld has been here for a long time and has been contributing meaningfully for a long time.

Everyone in this forum gets screwed all the time including yours truly and most of the time I deserve it. Have you seen any forum anywhere where the forum host is screwed daily, called names, abused and let things flow.

Get a life bro.

Bro, let's be fair. Look at that thread in question and look at his attitude. So if I build up my credentials and remain long in this forum, I am entitled to be a mad gunman like him?

I do not want to offend you and I really appreciates you taking time off to address my concerns. My question is very simple. In your view, Singveld being a very long time contributor can wake up in the morning, starts his unreasonable and rude lambasts (please refer to that particular thread) but for peasants like me, I can only suffer the verbal abuse in silence and any seeking of redress is seen as throwing a tantrum?

Brother, let's be fair. I admit to throwing a tantrum like what you said. But look, who is throwing a bigger tantrum since yesterday by behaving like a madman until you personally have to step out and intervene, then the matter goes to rest.

I might not be good in contribution or air great views like some of you did. Sometimes when I read contributions by some of you, I was impressed by the magnitude of knowledge that many of you have. But I am a sincere forum member who tries to share whenever I can, or join in the occasion harmless flamming. I do agree that everyone gets screwed here daily. I was prepared when I joined this forum. What irk me was his way of bullying a newbie like me while he conveniently close one eyes to other seniors when they diverted sway from the main topic. Just to quote a very simple example using makapaa(sorry makapaa, have to get you involved. Just using you as an example)
All of us can see that makapaa has been feeding the folder with news, but most of the time it is in the wrong folder. Why doesnt Singveld goes after him? Within that same thread that I got flamed by him, Scrobool, you yourself also turn the discussion into something else. Why doesnt he comes after you?

Thanks for allowing me to say my piece. Sam and yourself and many other seniors have been very nice to me.
For this reason, I will heed your advice and move on from this incident. :D

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, let's be fair. Look at that thread in question and look at his attitude. So if I build up my credentials and remain long in this forum, I am entitled to be a mad gunman like him?

I do not want to offend you and I really appreciates you taking time off to address my concerns. My question is very simple. In your view, Singveld being a very long time contributor can wake up in the morning, starts his unreasonable and rude lambasts (please refer to that particular thread) but for peasants like me, I can only suffer the verbal abuse in silence and any seeking of redress is seen as throwing a tantrum?

Brother, let's be fair. I admit to throwing a tantrum like what you said. But look, who is throwing a bigger tantrum since yesterday by behaving like a madman until you personally have to step out and intervene, then the matter goes to rest.

I might not be good in contribution or air great views like some of you did. Sometimes when I read contributions by some of you, I was impressed by the magnitude of knowledge that many of you have. But I am a sincere forum member who tries to share whenever I can, or join in the occasion harmless flamming. I do agree that everyone gets screwed here daily. I was prepared when I joined this forum. What irk me was his way of bullying a newbie like me while he conveniently close one eyes to other seniors when they diverted sway from the main topic. Just to quote a very simple example using makapaa(sorry makapaa, have to get you involved. Just using you as an example)
All of us can see that makapaa has been feeding the folder with news, but most of the time it is in the wrong folder. Why doesnt Singveld goes after him? Within that same thread that I got flamed by him, Scrobool, you yourself also turn the discussion into something else. Why doesnt he comes after you?

Thanks for allowing me to say my piece. Sam and yourself and many other seniors have been very nice to me.

brother, are you a new member here? no need to be so nice here one lah. This forum is for enjoyment , fun and the thrill of bashing sinkies. No need to respect any of them. forum is not a way to solve sinkieland problem. The way to solve it is for people to go to the street to throw the losers out. but i think sinkies cannot do anything that need balls then have the balls to move out lor.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb kia tonychat u mass pm begging for rep pts again is it.. Lol

wat a pathetic loser. Real life beg for tips. Reel life beg for pts. Once a beggar forever a beggar lah u..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cb kia tonychat u mass pm begging for rep pts again is it.. Lol

wat a pathetic loser. Real life beg for tips. Reel life beg for pts. Once a beggar forever a beggar lah u..

Long time never banned pple, exercise a bit also good. wahahhahah!!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brother, are you a new member here? no need to be so nice here one lah. This forum is for enjoyment , fun and the thrill of bashing sinkies. No need to respect any of them. forum is not a way to solve sinkieland problem. The way to solve it is for people to go to the street to throw the losers out. but i think sinkies cannot do anything that need balls then have the balls to move out lor.

Hi bro,
I used to read and post in the old forum as well. But since Sam migrated to this new forum, I did not participate much. It is only recently that I started to post more. By the way, how can I check who zapped me. I was on 58 points this morning. I earned another 5 points from brother bus64 by giving him some advice on HCM this afternoon, and now I'm back on 57. Anyway, congrats on your 500 points. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders don't be such a cocksucker la. U might as well give Tonychat a blowjob. His place or your place? I think many of us will enjoy fucking a crybaby like u. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders don't be such a cocksucker la. U might as well give Tonychat a blowjob. His place or your place? I think many of us will enjoy fucking a crybaby like u. :biggrin:

Wah aunty cooleo, don't have to be so mean leh. Each time I passed by the library, I will sure give you a pat on the back, and now you are asking me to suck...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your contribution is just fine. Just watch and learn. Tonychat is famous in this forum and specially nice to all newbiews. Just wait for the pm asking for points. There is no bigger beggar than him. We have gone thru this so many times and its hard to put newbies into perspective. Only advice is watch and learn. When he is comfortable, it will be start another bout of relentless attacks on every thread. When he is against wall, he will start writing narratives and paragraphs will also start to appear. He will also be sending pms to Sam for help on vulgarities directed at him. By then the threads would be ruined and people would be cheesed. He and Sam will repeat the same mantra of using the ignore button.

This must be cycle "n" and we many of us got used to it. Someone of us got upset when Sam suggested taking out the the very guys that was keeping him in check. Other than that we find him part of the landscape. Its like ingrown toenails that some of have to endure, We get used to it.

I suppose we all will be watching the entertainment as he cultivates you as he did Kassim Salleh. Believe me it will be a long drawn saga.

In essence you are fine. You would be surprised how helpful Singveld is .

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah aunty cooleo, don't have to be so mean leh. Each time I passed by the library, I will sure give you a pat on the back, and now you are asking me to suck...

Are u a 6 year old? Haha ask for points. Tell u what, if you admit u are a cocksucker and suck Tonychat, I will up u points. Want? Of course want right? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I suppose we all will be watching the entertainment as he cultivates you as he did Kassim Salleh. Believe me it will be a long drawn saga.

Ok sure. Will heed your advice. Thanks for your patience with me :smile:

jw5

Loyal
When Singveld volunteered to be moderator, I started the story where he volunteered to be sheriff and then rode off in a huff when the rest of the posse were late for their departure. Subsequently the story got a little out of control and became a movie. :o

He strikes me as someone who is impatient, strictly by-the-book, intolerant, but at the same time, principled, dogged, determined and straightforward.

In or out as a moderator, I don't know.
Of course, I hope this moderator and moderated folder experiment will soon end for obvious reasons. :o
But Singveld as a forummer is a definitely yes for me, so please let's not be too harsh on him.

It's actually quite interesting who voted yes and no, at the moment is 8-8.
Among the "no" is cass888, who was at one time spewing insults and vulgarities at anyone who complained about the pap and was banned by the OA frequently.
Those clones are also useful in their own way.

jw5

Loyal

Hahaha Scroobal, u mean sgslut?

"Want to chat?"

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say he's doing a good job if he's whacking clones , and staying within the borders of his white-washed(pun fully intended) cafe.