• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believed alot of ppl are not happy with singveld way of doing things ...:wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ok with singveld for time being. He is getting rid of the clones now. If he does not get rid of the clones, the forum will be in deep shit in future.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;AGDLXbtuNkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGDLXbtuNkc[/video]

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First we need Leongsam to clarify whether his boundary of moderation is limited to the [moderated] section. Then you guys will know how to take it from here. If not he will ruin this forum by turning it into PAP style and attracting his brand of supporters if he has any and drives away many who disagrees with him. Then he will exhaust himself and feel hopeless when he failed his mission. He must be pissed that i got some support from a few of you and refuses to accept the positive truth about me. Let him dig his own hole. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not impressed with his first day in office. but will give him a few more days before i cast my vote.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am ok with singveld for time being. He is getting rid of the clones now. If he does not get rid of the clones, the forum will be in deep shit in future.

If he wants to get rid of clones then he must not practice double standards and be one sided and must get rid of them all as i have a long list of clones that are trolls, detractors, thread killers. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he wants to get rid of clones then he must not practice double standards and be one sided because he must rid them all as i have a long list of clones that are trolls, detractors, thread killers. :biggrin:

Maybe u need to get a hobby, or a job. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter dont be such an ungrateful person la. cleaning up clones and u still wanna kick singveld out. like this acceptable meh?

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok nobody needs to defend me here. All ongoing contributions will stop then. jw5 will kpkb. News at crime section will halt. For me i will still be posting but you guys won't know the new me. :biggrin: