• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i forget her...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i knew this girl while driving taxi, she was a graduate from australia, studied in temasek jc before. she is very sweet and pretty. i ever sent her flowers to her shop. it has been 2 years, i still can't forget her. but i know my status, our age gap is around 14 years, what can i do to make her mine?:o

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew this girl while driving taxi, she was a graduate from australia, studied in temasek jc. she is very sweet and pretty. i ever sent her flowers to her shop. it has been 2 years, i still can't forget her. but i know my status, our age gap is around 14 years, what can i do to make her mine?:o

write a love letter to her. if she accept then fine, if not, then you move on.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i knew this girl while driving taxi, she was a graduate from australia, studied in temasek jc before. she is very sweet and pretty. i ever sent her flowers to her shop. it has been 2 years, i still can't forget her. but i know my status, our age gap is around 14 years, what can i do to make her mine?:o

The only ways I can think of are all illegal. You want to take the risk? :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is very attractive and was featured in the papers before. my heart melt when i saw her dressed in a white skirt, her figure like kimberly. i handpicked a bouquet of roses with a cute teddy bear but she was quiet...
write a love letter to her. if she accept then fine, if not, then you move on.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Age is not a big issue. I am currently pursuing 1 msian chio bu 16 yrs my junior. She likes my look and body but said that she will only marry or go steady with someone who is very capable, which I am not. I know some guys can pretend to be capable. But for me I am very honest to her.

Girls like sincere guy. So do anything to show that you are sincere, and it is not 1X 2X thing, has to be for a long period of sincerity.
I say cheong ah !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Age is not a big issue. I am currently pursuing 1 msian chio bu 16 yrs my junior. She likes my look and body but said that she will only marry or go steady with someone who is very capable, which I am not. I know some guys can pretend to be capable. But for me I am very honest to her.

Girls like sincere guy. So do anything to show that you are sincere, and it is not 1X 2X thing, has to be for a long period of sincerity.
I say cheong ah !

Age is never the issue for the guy. But if a girl 16 years your junior claims that she likes you, she probably only likes your money. No money, no honey. Life is that simple.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age is never the issue for the guy. But if a girl 16 years your junior claims that she likes you, she probably only likes your money. No money, no honey. Life is that simple.

As I mentioned she only likes my sincerity and looks, but due to me not a capable man, she only can be friend with me she said. But I will use sincerity to make her mine 1 day :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is just too smart, referring to my girl, she got that innocent and wild temperament, a bit stuck up, i am really at a loss...

As I mentioned she only likes my sincerity and looks, but due to me not a capable man, she only can be friend with me she said. But I will use sincerity to make her mine 1 day :smile:

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty

[video=youtube;2dkLgSbQVZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkLgSbQVZA[/video]

talk about russia economy and oil price.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is just too smart, referring to my girl, she got that innocent and wild temperament, a bit stuck up, i am really at a loss...

LOL Krafty is in love

Just know that try still have chance, never try is zero chance. So just try with a expectation of failure, nothing to lose. Just be careful with your money while trying hor.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you've a target to pursue. Go for it but your chances a bit slim though.
But hv you considered that if economically you're much better off, you may not think of her so much, cos many gals will crawl for you.

There is no such thing as true love if it is not puppy love and if your age gap is so wide. Take it with a pinch of salt, for this looks like you pushing a rock up a hill, which means you're going against the norm.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
counting my blessings, i will probably end up with a viet bride, pre order some more...

Good that you've a target to pursue. Go for it but your chances a bit slim though.
But hv you considered that if economically you're much better off, you may not think of her so much, cos many gals will crawl for you.

There is no such thing as true love if it is not puppy love and if your age gap is so wide. Take it with a pinch of salt, for this looks like you pushing a rock up a hill, which means you're going against the norm.