• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i have told you before, i will not watch and do nothing.

Ok but there are no new gory pics and u have already reported the posts to the forum host so what are u expecting next? What are u going to do if those pics posted on day one still remain there? DDOS this site? :biggrin:

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
None, i dont have any. I am sure the poll was fine before you messed it up. All you did was cheat to prove your own argument. As if i hadnt seen that before....is this encouraged by the moderators of this site?

Like i have said, the outcome for anonymous online polls will have no effect as it's still up to the forum host. I did it out of mischief. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok but there are no new gory pics and u have already reported the posts to the forum host so what are u expecting next? What are u going to do if those pics posted on day one still remain there? DDOS this site? :biggrin:

For now ill keep the poll alive till it closes on sunday.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i have said, the outcome for anonymous online polls will have no effect as it's still up to the forum host. I did it out of mischief. :biggrin:

Well, then let the forum host speak up on it. Are you manipulating the poll on his behalf?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can google for the images. They're all out there on the internet.

For those who're still living in your well, let me enlighten you on how Google Images work.

For example, someone posted images on Facebook, Sammyboy, or other blogs and later deleted them.

If Google bot had crawled the site and captured the images, they will remain in Google Images FOREVER,
even if the images were deleted from the sites.

Upz my points if you think this info is useful.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not edit any poll. I dont think thats actually possible.

Sorry, didn't know I need to click to see the details of who voted.
Here...

0zLLKZW.png

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can google for the images. They're all out there on the internet.

For those who're still living in your well, let me enlighten you on how Google Images work.

For example, someone posted images on Facebook, Sammyboy, or other blogs and later deleted them.

If Google bot had crawled the site and captured the images, they will remain in Google Images FOREVER,
even if the images were deleted from the sites.

Upz my points if you think this info is useful.

Point whores only care for themselves.. :biggrin: