• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who gives a shit who the hell you are?

Of course you fucking self centered bastard !! Fucking hypocrite lying about being compassion to animals that's why vegetarian . You don't even have compassion in human being !! Eat what vegetarian ? Eat shit better ! ! I fucking pray and curse that your whole family die in a car accident this coming new year !!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im not Singaporean, i cant vote. I prefer to keep my political opinion to myself. Taking sides publicly as a foreigner in Singapore will draw flak from every angle. No thanks.

I see ... Pepper tail is a spice. So you are a Indian mother choot.

Why don't you and your kids go back to Delhi and take a bus?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next wave of clone votes, 10 yes votes in 2 minutes. Does it make you feel powerful?

Last edited:

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next wave of clone votes, 10 yes votes in 2 minutes. Does it make you feel powerful?

Arguing over a silly anonymous poll. Even if it goes your way nothing changes because it's still up to the towkay of this forum. :biggrin:

Just another social experiment. Clone of MBSSLOTS. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arguing over a silly anonymous poll. Even if it goes your way nothing changes because it's still up to the towkay of this forum. :biggrin:

As i have told you before, i will not watch and do nothing.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also, votes are shooting up shortly before or after you post here. I dont think thats a coincidence. What are you trying to prove?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because u took this silly poll seriously.... :biggrin: And how many clone accounts did u use before i mess it up? :biggrin:

None, i dont have any. I am sure the poll was fine before you messed it up. All you did was cheat to prove your own argument. As if i hadnt seen that before....is this encouraged by the moderators of this site?

Last edited: