• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much but no vote? Come on...

1. Re-read my reply to you.
May I ask what's the point of conducting a poll about this here? The opinion of the majority is not always correct. Especially when it concerns human judgement and good sense. Just stop bumping up the topic and it will die down in a week. The internet community has very short memory.

2. If you still don't get it, repeat Step 1.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Re-read my reply to you.

2. If you still don't get it, repeat Step 1.

1. Voting will not bump the thread
2. If getting a majority vote is what it takes to get these disrespectful and shameless pictures off this forum, than a poll it will be. I am not interested in the internet community, i dont know all these people. I just want to stop the photographs from reaching those that i know and care about.

Its still up to the moderators to decide what to do with the poll. Manipulate it all you want. At least i tried instead of resigning to my fate.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 sons, 7 and 12 years old. My whole family loves to cycle. As any other kid nowadays they are active on social media, at least my older one is, with my younger son looking on at times. Do you really think them seeing those pictures does anything good? Sorry, i will not sit back and do nothing.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Voting will not bump the thread
2. If getting a majority vote is what it takes to get these disrespectful and shameless pictures off this forum, than a poll it will be. I am not interested in the internet community, i dont know all these people. I just want to stop the photographs from reaching those that i know and care about.

You know my stand on the pictures is the same as yours. I'm just telling you and your sponsors to back off and let it die. The more you stir the pond, the muddier it'll get.

Its still up to the moderators to decide what to do with the poll. Manipulate it all you want. At least i tried instead of resigning to my fate.

Haha... trying to gain sympathy votes ah? Didn't work for Dr koh remember?

And don't accuse me of manipulating the poll. I've already told you it's a pointless exercise :rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... trying to gain sympathy votes ah? Didn't work for Dr koh remember?

And don't accuse me of manipulating the poll. I've already told you it's a pointless exercise :rolleyes:

Of course its about sympathy. Sympathy for the dead kids and their family. Sympathy for anybody else getting traumatized by it. Mock it for being mushy but thats how it is.
I accused the person who manipulated the poll an hour ago using his 7 or 8 clones.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2 sons, 7 and 12 years old. My whole family loves to cycle. As any other kid nowadays they are active on social media, at least my older one is, with my younger son looking on at times. Do you really think them seeing those pictures does anything good? Sorry, i will not sit back and do nothing.

Then dun come to this forum. The pic will be up soon after i have done my work.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course its about sympathy. Sympathy for the dead kids and their family. Sympathy for anybody else getting traumatized by it. Mock it for being mushy but thats how it is.
I accused the person who manipulated the poll an hour ago using his 7 or 8 clones.

though i admire your walking the talk and doing something about it........you cannot impose your views on others......
censorship is why PAP still can control the sheep.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
though i admire your walking the talk and doing something about it........you cannot impose your views on others......
censorship is why PAP still can control the sheep.

Everybody has his own view, thats why we vote. Let the majority decide if this is what the forum owners want to do. I merely triggered it. Whether the vote in the end is representative, conclusive or manipulated is for the forum owner to figure out and decide.
Its his house, he has to keep it clean to his standards, i dont have to live in it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody has his own view, thats why we vote. Let the majority decide if this is what the forum owners want to do. I merely triggered it. Whether the vote in the end is representative, conclusive or manipulated is for the forum owner to figure out and decide.
Its his house, he has to keep it clean to his standards, i dont have to live in it.
Boss Sam stated before that this forum is not a democracy......rightly so as the forum belongs to him.

If you cannot stand the heat then get out of the ktichen......as PE BE has shown........there is always a choice.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
He boh bian .... under Baey yam kheng's orders. :rolleyes:

Im not Singaporean, i cant vote. I prefer to keep my political opinion to myself. Taking sides publicly as a foreigner in Singapore will draw flak from every angle. No thanks.

Last edited: