• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shebby Singh - My bosses are more than just chicken farmers in India

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, I have absolutely no doubt about the quality of their players...just their manager. Anyway, still early in the season so he has time to turn it around.

Anyway this thread reminds me you were right bro, so good luck to Harry and QPR and to you (if you support QPR)...........................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never ever sell a football club to Indians (and in certain cases, Americans). Not only do they not know anything about the business of football, they're usually very stingy with the transfers.

The best thing for Blackburn Rovers now is to get relegated down a few more divisions, before those Ah Nehs get fed up and sell the football club to a more worthy owner.

Russian oligarchs are the best.

Roman+Abramovich+FAzVvgXVF9jl.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these chow ah neh...........try to copy angmoh buy this buy that............but no balls to spend money.............

Blackburn...............QPR..............Caterham............Force India.................all disasters waiting to happen or already happened..........

all these ah nehs should buy football clubs in Bangladesh...........where players are happy being paid 700 roti pratas a week............with fish curry.........if win title, plus eggs

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fernandez is off Indian Goan extract and not a Eurasian but he has done remarkably well. The people in Singapore establishment that turned him down must be wondering what next after all 3 of their similar ventures are not doing too well with one going down in flames in Australia.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fernandez is off Indian Goan extract and not a Eurasian but he has done remarkably well. The people in Singapore establishment that turned him down must be wondering what next after all 3 of their similar ventures are not doing too well with one going down in flames in Australia.

QPR is doing horrible because Mr Fernandez thought that making a football team in real life is like playing Football Manager the video game.

jw5

Loyal
When he was interviewed by espn, Shebby claimed that people are always smarter after the event and there are a lot of smart people out there, but he is the one who is responsible for making decisions to help the club.

He also claimed that it was the right decision to bring Henning Berg in, but it just didn't work out.

Oh No Shebby Shebby Oh No.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Tony Fernandes is a Eurasian not Indian but I agree that he is leading QPR back into the Championship.
He also still owns an F1 team but it is Caterham not Lotus.

Ah Neh lah with a fake latin name.........he so bloody dark and face 100% ah neh.........

anyway, under him..........QPR become Queen's Fark Rangers liao..........

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the hell has happened to Blackburn Rovers? From EPL Champions in 1995 to now this. This is what happens when you put Malaysians who know f**k all about football management in charge.

Total shambles.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the hell has happened to Blackburn Rovers? From EPL Champions in 1995 to now this. This is what happens when you put Malaysians who know f**k all about football management in charge.

Total shambles.

Venky from India lah............can't blame them for not spending money............how many chickens must give up their lives before they can buy a decent player you know or not ?

these ah neh want to get some publicity for their chicken business only.............later they will sell club for profit..............but now relegated liao leh, they kana stuck liao lor.........

jw5

Loyal

Total shambles.

Since the Venkys took over, they removed Sam Allardyce, and brought in Steve Keen, the former reserve team coach as manager, Shebby Singh as global advisor and Henning Berg, a former player but an unknown in the world of football management as manager.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QPR is doing horrible because Mr Fernandez thought that making a football team in real life is like playing Football Manager the video game.

To be fair, Fernandes has given 100% backing to the club and has bank-rolled some major signings in the summer transfer window. He engages QPR fans on twitter and facebook, something rarely done by owners of EPL clubs these days. He has been let down by Hughes and some of his players who, let's be honest, are only there for the money. His only real mistake was sacking Neil Warnock when he did (probably after taking some shitty advice from Philip Beard, the Chief executive).

Whilst it was a good move to bring in Harry Redknapp, I fear even Harry can't save them now.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the Venkys took over, they removed Sam Allardyce, and brought in Steve Keen, the former reserve team coach as manager, Shebby Singh as global advisor and Henning Berg, a former player but an unknown in the world of football management as manager.

Yes, that's right. many would have expected West Ham to be fighting for EPL survival this year but Big Sam has actually taken them to mid table. He's done a really good job there.
Rumor has it that they want Mark Hughes back at Ewood Park but I doubt he would take it - his arrogance demands top level football management in EPL, La Liga or Serie A.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘I watch training but I don’t want to be the manager. I’m here to support the players.’

The guy really know how to Talk Cock. U know why he didn't want the manager job? Coz he sux. Everyone saw on TV how much he sux at analyzing a game, he once became caretaker manager of a club in MY after the manager got sacked. The joker didn't last a year

jw5

Loyal
Yes, that's right. many would have expected West Ham to be fighting for EPL survival this year but Big Sam has actually taken them to mid table. He's done a really good job there.
Rumor has it that they want Mark Hughes back at Ewood Park but I doubt he would take it - his arrogance demands top level football management in EPL, La Liga or Serie A.

Sam knows how to play in order to survive in the BPL, but he has never managed a top team challenging for honours.
He also knows how to get the best out of players' strengths, note how he lets Kevin Nolan play behind the striker, because his strength is to get into the box and score goals, and not running up and down the field making tackles or spraying passes.

The rumour is that Mark Hughes has already rejected Blackburn, perhaps he is waiting for Fergie to retire or Mancini to be sacked so that he can go back to these clubs.........................

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shebby Singh is a cliche talking spastic. How he got a start on tv is a mystery.
Some of the complete shit that spouts from his mouth has to be heard to be believed

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam knows how to play in order to survive in the BPL, but he has never managed a top team challenging for honours.
He also knows how to get the best out of players' strengths, note how he lets Kevin Nolan play behind the striker, because his strength is to get into the box and score goals, and not running up and down the field making tackles or spraying passes.

The rumour is that Mark Hughes has already rejected Blackburn, perhaps he is waiting for Fergie to retire or Mancini to be sacked so that he can go back to these clubs.........................

wait a minute here.............why the heck are we even talking about a mickey mouse club like Blackburn ???.........especially when owned by chow ah nehs ???

anyway, i sure hope Mark Hughes go to Man Utd replace Old Fart Fergie...................