• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shebby Singh - My bosses are more than just chicken farmers in India

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot insult the owners because they are chicken farmers. You will always get people with their sick minds and silly jokes but it does get upsetting. You do not insult someone’s profession or make fun of it, that is unacceptable.’

Singh himself has been fair game since he told Blackburn fans Kean would be sacked if he lost three games in a row in the Championship and referred to Morten Gamst Pedersen as a ‘pensioner’. He is aware of his reputation but his enthusiasm and passion for this unusual role rubs off on everyone with whom he comes into contact.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...kburn-job-good-opportunity.html#ixzz294mLIHLi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon me Sir!, what 'chickens' did they rear that they made so much money to buy a soccer club? whereas our 'chicken farmers' had not bought any clubs yet??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these Ah Nehs always like to bullshit what they wanna do but always end up flat on their faces...............as i predicted, Blackburn crashed and BURNED................while owner of Force India F1 team now jialat also.............

next one to fall will be the Ah Neh owner of QPR...................already he sold his stake in Lotus F1 team liao..........

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these Ah Nehs always like to bullshit what they wanna do but always end up flat on their faces...............as i predicted, Blackburn crashed and BURNED................while owner of Force India F1 team now jialat also.............

next one to fall will be the Ah Neh owner of QPR...................already he sold his stake in Lotus F1 team liao..........

Actually, Tony Fernandes is a Eurasian not Indian but I agree that he is leading QPR back into the Championship.
He also still owns an F1 team but it is Caterham not Lotus.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shebby Singh is an attention seeking whore playing to the gallery..

He's trying too hard to please his Venky masters and at the same time trying to win the hearts of sceptical Blackburn fans.. Seems like he's doin a good job so far pleasing the Venky and the fans..

But one day these Blackburn fans will turn against him and he'll be off to the Manchester Airport to catch the first flight home to Mat Land.

Its just a matter of time..

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have remained as a shit pundit on ESPN/StarSports. He knows nothing of football management .

how can all this former players from M cup and the shit league (the other few ang mohs)....comments on the tactics of BPL and other euro leagues ???:confused:

This shabby knows nothing.... I remmebered once he commentted about Sir Alex tactics, and he even said John O'shea is attacking midfielder....

I hate it most when he said "knowing Sir Alex......"

KNN... as though he knows him personally.....:rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon me Sir!, what 'chickens' did they rear that they made so much money to buy a soccer club? whereas our 'chicken farmers' had not bought any clubs yet??

Our chicken farmers also "buy" football clubs by buying individual players, including those in the Italian leagues.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
but he makes an interesting pundit. come on you dont have to agree with him....

wonder how nuno gomes who's played in the euros and WC can stand to take orders from a malaysia cup winner....

jw5

Loyal
Actually, Tony Fernandes is a Eurasian not Indian but I agree that he is leading QPR back into the Championship.
He also still owns an F1 team but it is Caterham not Lotus.

I think QPR should be safe.
The 4 teams fighting for the npower championship title next season will likely be Norwich, Aston Villa, Reading and Southampton.
Oh, make it 5, ................ and Blackburn. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4 teams fighting for the npower championship title next season will likely be Norwich, Aston Villa, Reading and Southampton.
Oh, make it 5, ................ and Blackburn. :biggrin:

Liverpool - npower Championship 13/14 winners

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, I have to disagree with you. Mark Hughes has done nothing for the club since Fernandes sacked Neil Warnock.
Hughes has spent a lot of money during his tenure bringing in the likes of Park Ji-Sung, Julio Cesar, Cisse etc but they are still sitting bottom of the league with 2 points from 7 games. They have quality players, no doubt about that, but haven't even won a single away game under his leadership. The only good thing he has done was to send Joey Barton to Marseille.

The only way QPR will survive the drop is if Fernandes sacks Hughes... but he won't. I am fast losing respect for Fernandes cos he's actually done a lot of good with Air Asia and the Tunes Group. I really hope he brings in someone new like maybe Harry Redknapp to steady the sinking ship otherwise QPR are really doomed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know Blackburn Rovers FC is in deep shit when they sacked a manager and no one else seems to want the job, except for this loudmouth fellow-shitskin sycophant Shebby.

I hope Blackburn Rovers FC gets relegated to League Two, so that the football club can get rid of the Venkys owners.

Never, ever sell a football club to Indians. They know fuck all about the footballing business. And they're stingy. Not a good combo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/08/blackburn-rovers-letter-venkys

jw5

Loyal
The only way QPR will survive the drop is if Fernandes sacks Hughes... but he won't. I am fast losing respect for Fernandes cos he's actually done a lot of good with Air Asia and the Tunes Group. I really hope he brings in someone new like maybe Harry Redknapp to steady the sinking ship otherwise QPR are really doomed.

QPR were terrible against Swansea but that was the first game of the season.
They should have won against West Ham at home, that was poor.
But the other games, they have been ok, especially against Chelsea and Spurs.
Another good player they have - Granero, former Real Madrid midfielder. Taraabt also playing well.
Just think that the other 4 teams are worse than QPR.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope QPR drops. There're too many London clubs. Also, Anton Ferdinand is a fucking black cunt.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QPR were terrible against Swansea but that was the first game of the season.
They should have won against West Ham at home, that was poor.
But the other games, they have been ok, especially against Chelsea and Spurs.
Another good player they have - Granero, former Real Madrid midfielder. Taraabt also playing well.
Just think that the other 4 teams are worse than QPR.

Yeah, I have absolutely no doubt about the quality of their players...just their manager. Anyway, still early in the season so he has time to turn it around.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
shouldnt have gotten rid of joey. tho hes an arse, he has the will to drag them up.

and jack agrees, anton is an arse too...without any character, will or talent

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farce at Blackburn again as owners turn to untested duo to replace Henning Berg

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...sted-duo-to-replace-henning-berg-8432248.html

Former Sunday league manager will have key role as Mark Hughes rules out replacing Henning Berg at crisis club

Friday 28 December 2012

judan_ali_21726.jpg

From Bollywood to Ewood: Ali in challenging new role

Blackburn Rovers descended into one of the most farcically run football clubs in Britain today, with minimal prospect of finding anyone credible to manage the club in tandem with two coaches – one of them a novice at this level – who are expected to start work imminently.

With no one else lined up for the manager's role, British Indian Judan Ali – who has been involved in a Bollywood football movie and was assistant manager of a London Sunday league side three years ago – is expected to take over the running of the Championship team alongside the former Aston Villa assistant manager Kevin McDonald. Ali would be assistant to McDonald, who is in talks about a No 2 head coach role.

in related news, the Venky fella who made decisions at Blackburn has recruited Ronaldinho.....

as a star in his latest movie - Ronaldinho vs Aliens

A_OL1kICMAAtosu.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Oh no Shebby Shebby Oh no.

Henning Berg was hired and sacked after winning 1 game in 10 after 57 days.
When interviewed by espn, Shebby said he didn't speak to Henning on his last day because he had some visitors from Malaysia.
There are reports that they are thinking of hiring the Bollywood actor to be the assistant manager.

Oh no Shebby Shebby Oh no.