• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She made me eat my own cum.heres how she did it

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHE MADE ME EAT MY OWN CUM OMG![/B] I'm not gay, and it was really my first time tasting cum lmao.

Here is how it happened.

I messaged MM to ask if I can meet her again, and she told she is not free and told me to try TT. I was desperate for some action that I couldn't I say no to TT or anyone she reco.

When I arrived at the location, TT opened the door and she frenched me like a wild beast for 3 minutes and I asked her if I should shower first, she told me to go down on her and tongue fuck her juicy pussy. Man I was painting her for 5 minutes, and than she pulled down my pants and told me to go shower. Jesuuu, I thought she was gonna deepthroat me, thank god she didn't I would have cummed in her mouth on the spot.

Things happened very fast after the shower, she starting raping my ass right way, since her tongue is not long as MM, I felt less painful haha. I told her to go deeper, and this is where it happened omg, she told me to get into rim shot position where my leg was totally up facing the ceiling above and she started raping my ass non stop, and when she fingered my bum and started jacking me off it was soo fking crazy, I lost my mind and she aimmed my precious semen into my mouth.

What a fking experience man, I still can't get over it.

Looks: 9/10 she looks like a uni girl in her early 20s
Location: I took grab so I can't complain about the location but beware haha the room is not soundproof so use your accent or nick name while talking, lol jkla.
Massage?/BBBJ: She cleans me like a cat, I believe every part of my body has a saliva.

GFE: 8/10 I can't speak Chinese, so I couldn't ask her more questions but overall it was so much more than a language barrier between us. She understands what a man needs and how to please a man.

8/10 very friendly and feels genuinely want to have fun with you. I’m not sure if a GF would be this “hungry” and excited. Wild fun is the description. Good if you like mutual pleasuring. If you only like being on receiving end, can skip her.

RTM: Yes, fking hell. When I hear MM fucking someone the next door, I was so turned on by it that I can't miss the chance to ask TT if she allows fj the next time.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
IK
SHE MADE ME EAT MY OWN CUM OMG![/B] I'm not gay, and it was really my first time tasting cum lmao.

Here is how it happened.

I messaged MM to ask if I can meet her again, and she told she is not free and told me to try TT. I was desperate for some action that I couldn't I say no to TT or anyone she reco.

When I arrived at the location, TT opened the door and she frenched me like a wild beast for 3 minutes and I asked her if I should shower first, she told me to go down on her and tongue fuck her juicy pussy. Man I was painting her for 5 minutes, and than she pulled down my pants and told me to go shower. Jesuuu, I thought she was gonna deepthroat me, thank god she didn't I would have cummed in her mouth on the spot.

Things happened very fast after the shower, she starting raping my ass right way, since her tongue is not long as MM, I felt less painful haha. I told her to go deeper, and this is where it happened omg, she told me to get into rim shot position where my leg was totally up facing the ceiling above and she started raping my ass non stop, and when she fingered my bum and started jacking me off it was soo fking crazy, I lost my mind and she aimmed my precious semen into my mouth.

What a fking experience man, I still can't get over it.

Looks: 9/10 she looks like a uni girl in her early 20s
Location: I took grab so I can't complain about the location but beware haha the room is not soundproof so use your accent or nick name while talking, lol jkla.
Massage?/BBBJ: She cleans me like a cat, I believe every part of my body has a saliva.

GFE: 8/10 I can't speak Chinese, so I couldn't ask her more questions but overall it was so much more than a language barrier between us. She understands what a man needs and how to please a man.

8/10 very friendly and feels genuinely want to have fun with you. I’m not sure if a GF would be this “hungry” and excited. Wild fun is the description. Good if you like mutual pleasuring. If you only like being on receiving end, can skip her.

RTM: Yes, fking hell. When I hear MM fucking someone the next door, I was so turned on by it that I can't miss the chance to ask TT if she allows fj the next time.

Based on the above details. you have enjoyed only 1% of intimacy and sensuality. My Rating for you is 1/100
You can't gain the remaining 99% of joy because.
  1. You are suffering from, premature ejaculations.
  2. Your fun part is very limited as it lasted for a very short duration.
  3. You are expecting TT or MM to fuck you. They can only rim you or cat bath you or jerk you off.
  4. Real men will not let his partner to go on top of him. except for warming the guy up. For me i can control my ejaculation even if my partner suck me for hours
  5. To me the fun you narrated above is just a hanky-panky, and it is not considered sex. And you wasted your time, efforts and energy
  6. I believe you are in the wrong forum.
  7. The meaning of Climax is not jerking off or masturbating.
  8. The true meaning of climax is at the peak pf love and lust together. You may scale the peaks of love every-time you get together in love and in intimacy. It is spiritual, emotional and physical. An orgasm is about more than just pleasure as it involves your upmost secret, intimacy, nudity and nakedness. There are no obstacles to reach the climax of orgasm as both the partners. coming in union with the other. They should reach the climax of orgasm simultaneously.
  9. A real man knows his ultimate position at the peak of his climax as i know how to pin, y partner arms down as a kinky top while surprising her with an intense and satisfying kiss.
  10. This may take about 48 hours of sexual fun or even longer.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle
“One half of me is yours,” If it’s mine, then it’s yours, and so I’m all yours.” - Shakespeare

In making love, your loins are mine, and mine yours. The titillations of mine are yours also, and conversely. My past, present, and future; my hopes, dreams, and expectation; and yours, coalesce as one--not two--persons. There is resignation of separateness to inclusion of the other. It is an ecstatic resonance that defies any breach in Oneness.

It takes two to Tango, and so too does it take (at least) two to make love. Unreciprocated lovemaking is unsuccessful lovemaking. The flames of lovemaking are quick to die when one gives oneself, body and soul, only to be turned away. Where the other seeks only a body, wanting only sex, lovemaking is squandered even if it is not (at least at first) apparent to the one attempting to make love. It is a counterfeit if based on pretense because there is duality, not unity, and there is manipulation and objectification, not authentic, mutual respect.

As a spiritual guy, I was amazed to know of the custom of enquiring the spirit medium to setup the first night (date and time) and "An Chuang" (matrimonial bed prep) are considered the most important aspect of traditional Chinese wedding prep. But such customs are long gone because of CCP and PAP. Several, men and women all over the world are experiencing a sense of impotence. Because of such impotence, we have LGBTQ+ on the rise. Instead of helping Singaporeans to heal and cure as a society, it is a curse for Singapore to repeal 377A in SG.

ᎡᎬᎪᏚᎾNᏚ FᎾᎡ ᏆᎷᏢᎾᎢᎬNᏟᎬ
❶ Softer erection and feminism
❷ Erectile dysfunction
❸ Premature ejaculation
❹ Weaker sperm count
❺ Iron content in the blood (Less haemoglobin)
❻ Diabetes
❼ Neuro/ Nerve Disorders (excessive masturbation or long distance bicycle freaks)
❽ Medications (depressants, stimulants, synthetic hormones etc)
❾ Cardiac-Related Conditions (BP), Covid_19 and Vaccinations
❿ Emotional Disorders - love failures

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saliva from the mouth can transmit all kinds of disease when kissing or rimming from lady with many partners..