• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shark fin delicacy - how many of you love to eat this stuff?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) China is not the only place that exports shark's fin.

3) Conservationists should stop getting their knickers in a twist. They are the same idiots who refuse to let the pandas die off naturally.

Firstly I very much doubt China export shark fins. Maybe processed shark fins but most of the shark fins in Hong Kong are re-exported into China.

George Carlin's warning - "I look at it this way... For centuries now, man has done everything he can to destroy, defile, and interfere with nature: clear-cutting forests, strip-mining mountains, poisoning the atmosphere, over-fishing the oceans, polluting the rivers and lakes, destroying wetlands and aquifers... so when nature strikes back, and smacks him on the head and kicks him in the nuts, I enjoy that. I have absolutely no sympathy for human beings whatsoever. None. And no matter what kind of problem humans are facing, whether it's natural or man-made, I always hope it gets worse."

Does he support shark finning? The above speaks for itself!

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True when you think about it! The Chinese are fully capable of mixing dog meat and passed them off as pork.:eek:

All too possible to do as you say and mix dog or cat or any other meat especially when the meat is processed as in sausages. It would be near impossible to tell and I wouldnt put it past them to do such despicable and dangerous things.

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i love shark's fins too. nothing fake can replace it. truly a heavenly dish with red vinegar!!

So you love the dish with red vinegar? 真的吗? Do you know how red vinegar is made? Seriously, if you keep eating the combo, you will reach heaven sooner than you think. Good luck :wink:

Last edited:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never eat sharks fins for more than ten years now.

After you see how they cut off their fins and throw the rest of the sharks back into the water.

They just sink all the way down and die. You wouldn't want to eat sharks fins again.

Anyway is the crab meat I fancy than shark fins in the soup.

Why they never do sharks fins soup without sharks fins?

Having shark fin soup without the shark fin is like having larksa / chow qua tao without the see hum :smile: ( please don't be mistaken the misiam mi hum )
However may I suggest the fish maw soup with crab meat in most chinese restaurant? Taste just as good as the sharkfin soup and has crab meat too without the shark fin :smile: