• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharia is growing in Malaysia: Terengganu shops to close 2 hours for Friday prayers

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
All my muud and moslem serfs have been getting 2 hours lunch break on Fridays. Most of them enjoy the extended lunch break. Only a small minority go to the mosque.

No wonder kelantan needs to jail and fine local moslems if they skip Friday prayers.

The other towkays should emulate you in granting their muuds 2 hours for prayer on friday.

According to the islamic logic and rigorous verification process mentioned by loofy, those few muslim serfs who actually go to mosque are honest and trustworthy people that won't tell LIE. Towkay JohnTan should entrust your company finance and top posts to them. :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other towkays should emulate you in granting their muuds 2 hours for prayer on friday.

According to the islamic logic and rigorous verification process mentioned by loofy, those few muslim serfs who actually go to mosque are honest and trustworthy people that won't tell LIE. Towkay JohnTan should entrust your company finance and top posts to them. :confused:
That 2 hour break is part of special privilege in exchange for citizenship. Dontch like, please leave!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am a non muslim, i would gladly grant my muslim employees time off for their jumaat prayers. Cos i know they will pray for my company/business to flourish. I pray 5 times a day. After each prayer session i would raise my hands/pray and ask Allah to bless my company, pray that the company make big profits so that i will get good increment, bonus and good prospects for my career.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am a non muslim, i would gladly grant my muslim employees time off for their jumaat prayers. Cos i know they will pray for my company/business to flourish. I pray 5 times a day. After each prayer session i would raise my hands/pray and ask Allah to bless my company, pray that the company make big profits so that i will get good increment, bonus and good prospects for my career.
Pray 5 times a day? Is that in the Quran?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

That miser Tan only gave two hours. Where got time to makan and pray. It should be three hours. That's why his malay employees did not attend prayers.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr ah bang the looney mudslimes whore also loves to quote from the Qur'an...and always challenge by saying where in Qur'an is this and that etc. n did he not say he pray 5 times a day?

Muslims study and abide commandment from the Quran as well as follow the teaching of the Prophet pbuh i.e. the hadiths.