• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Covid 19 Vaccination Experience

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck that herd mentality. If they want to make it mandatory, they would have done so from day one and not wait until now. They just want to brainwash gullible fools through mass propaganda. And most Sinkies took the bait. But I just won't buy that crap.

so dont take it and stay home

everyone I know has gotten it

And so has 2 billion people, 1/3 of humans on the planet

so much for your propaganda

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1621790677474.png

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody else just had their vaccine, any update to share?

tiong say do not taking the ang moh vaccine, can stop the virus from spread incl the variant

tiong instead like to laugh at Singapore for poor management n look down upon Singaporeans who they say are suckers

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle leelised the published Estimated side effect for fever is average 14% for both pfizer and moderna for 2nd jab but actual sampling size of 10 pax he gathered is at 60% I.e 6/10 will get fever KNN this is far from the published data :cautious: KNN

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one of the 69% cock suckers who believe whatever they tell you. So you can carry on believing that the jab is the key to defending against the virus. It's your choice. Not need to be rude and offensive.

I am someone who thinks you are a dork and wierdo if you dont get the shot

Or maybe a PRC they act like that too, Xi arselicker

How is the Commie thing going for you? got a little red book too?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
it has gone away but should i still go tomorrow to see doc to get swab test?
swab yrself
if u go swab they take 4 samples
2 for rapid antigen test
2 for pcr
if rapid antigen test positive, 90% chance u tio covid. ,
so straight away will have to wait for moh people. cannot leave
if rapid test negative, wait for pcr test result, can leave.
usually next day, the pcr result will be out
check yr health hub app
if pcr positive, yr handphone will start ringing b4 u have opportunity to check yr health hub app.