• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Covid 19 Vaccination Experience

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are already vaccinated, kindly share your experiences such as; side effect, symptom and effectiveness if any.
Thank you in advance.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having side effect means you are being poisoned. It is not a norm thing of vaccine.

I eat organic clean food and i feel great and energised, no side effects at all. This is what is called protection and health.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are already vaccinated, kindly share your experiences such as; side effect, symptom and effectiveness if any.
Thank you in advance.

You won't know how effective it is until you hang around at the Changi Airport arrival hall. :biggrin:

Also, some potential side effects won't happen immediately, could be months or years. It's not merely soreness or fever that you can just Panadol away, as insinuated in the official Gov dot sg ads. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, some vaxxed floozy shared this on IG. Expect to receive some free gifts, nourishment for the soul of gian png Sinkies. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had pfizer and got an erection with the 1st shot..... as niggress nurse from ghana who gave me the jab was super chio and chatty. a nigerian nurse gave me the 2nd shot, and my erection was super stiff throughout the observation period of 16.9 minutes. she too was super hot and sexy. could smell her love juices flowing.
1621714278937.jpeg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
my sexperience:

first jab: arm a bit sore at injection spot on second day. no other side effects
second jab: arm didn't even feel sore. no other effects. everything normal.

first jab: old nurse in her 60s
second jab: young nurse in her 30s

pfizer.
21days apart.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of our medical staff here at the Institute have been vaccinated, as have other hospitals

We have administered 3.5 Million doses to the public to date

If you have a fear of the vaccine, we can help.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747
I only trust my own vaccine, which is my immune system.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Got pfizer 930am last Sat.
Sore arm around 6pm. Gonr next morning.
No more suicidal thoughts now. More positive. Almost no more depression.
Amazing man.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got pfizer 930am last Sat.
Sore arm around 6pm. Gonr next morning.
No more suicidal thoughts now. More positive. Almost no more depression.
Amazing man.
a couple of people have bad side effects on second pfizer jab
however, i didn't kana those giddiness, lethargy, fever or anything

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had pfizer and got an erection with the 1st shot..... as niggress nurse from ghana who gave me the jab was super chio and chatty. a nigerian nurse gave me the 2nd shot, and my erection was super stiff throughout the observation period of 16.9 minutes. she too was super hot and sexy. could smell her love juices flowing.
View attachment 111586

She-boons are easily satisfied with fried chicken... not too different from Pinoy maids.

You can have coitus with one, black lives matter + yellow lives matter, and make Blasian babies. Chrysanthemum tea + kopi o.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle 1st jab only sore arm nothing much 2nd jab sore arm + extreme tireness + fever + body ache + excessive sweating KNN 痛苦 KNN