• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye....you're a male, not a female.........get that into your head, unless you dun hv a dick.

I am talking about being a modern human being.. like i say, you have be sinkified too much and being primitive for too long..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye....you're a male, not a female.........get that into your head, unless you dun hv a dick.

i suggest you read frenchbrief post again and get that into your head:

i dont get this mentality,i always thought one should strive to be achievement oriented and driven to succeed in ones undertakings,why do u need other people to do things for you?do u look at a relationship as something to leech from and

maybe to those uneducated third world loser female, they have the thinking to get the man to help them to have an achievement..

Luckily many decent true educated thai girls i know are not like that.. and these thai girls get married off happily.. left those losers all snap up by foreigners, especially farangs.

Because decent educated thai girls will only get a man who is decent and educated too and understand what makes things work..

leeching off others is an uneducated behavior and only losers do that.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suggest you read frenchbrief post again and get that into your head:

maybe to those uneducated third world loser female, they have the thinking to get the man to help them to have an achievement..

Luckily many decent true educated thai girls i know are not like that.. and these thai girls get married off happily.. left those losers all snap up by foreigners, especially farangs.

Because decent educated thai girls will only get a man who is decent and educated too and understand what makes things work..

leeching off others is an uneducated behavior and only losers do that.

That's what you think.

So many ultra rich men have trophy wives and mistresses........only the poor shits like you think of being a modern man and try so hard to rationalize your shortcomings by talking so much crap about educated thai girls and kuniang stuff like decent and educated men.....

Your understanding is that of an underachiever. Face it, you and frenchbrief are typical losers we see so often everywhere.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what you think.

So many ultra rich men have trophy wives and mistresses........only the poor shits like you think of being a modern man and try so hard to rationalize your shortcomings by talking so much crap about educated thai girls and kuniang stuff like decent and educated men.....

Your understanding is that of an underachiever. Face it, you and frenchbrief are typical losers we see so often everywhere.

The ultra rich man have trophy wives because the trophy wives knows a trophy man when she sees one.

and vice versa, The ultra rich man knows a trophy wive when he sees one.

A trophy wive will never leech on the husband and hope that he can take care of her forever as a one way thing.

Many rich men who has real wives that know how to keep in family intact and it is not just about the money.

There is no need for a man to be rich to get a proper a deserving wife, any man with a stable income can do it.

What is your definition of a trophy wife? oh.. you add in mistresses as well... now i know what is your primitive definition of a trophy wife.

well sinkie loser, i think we are comparing apples to oranges. just like primitive to modern. modern people way of thinking and living usually sees primitive caveman doing things that create unnecessary problems to themselves.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ultra rich man have trophy wives because the trophy wives knows a trophy man when she sees one.

and vice versa, The ultra rich man knows a trophy wive when he sees one.

A trophy wive will never leech on the husband and hope that he can take care of her forever as a one way thing.

Many rich men who has real wives that know how to keep in family intact and it is not just about the money.

There is no need for a man to be rich to get a proper a deserving wife, any man with a stable income can do it.

What is your definition of a trophy wife? oh.. you add in mistresses as well... now i know what is your primitive definition of a trophy wife.

well sinkie loser, i think we are comparing apples to oranges. just like primitive to modern. modern people way of thinking and living usually sees primitive caveman doing things that create unnecessary problems to themselves.

What a freaking load of contradicting bullshit.....

As long as one has a dick, in modern times, you compete to get what you want, and that includes women you want to fuck. All your bullshit rationalizations are for your own delusional self-pity, that's all, but it will not change the fact that women look for security and men look for beauty. What you see happening when couples married are most possibly second or third choices, because if given perfect situations, the best man wins and money can buy beauty, so wake up and smell the coffee, loser.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Lifeafter41,

I hope you are not the male lead in the story.

1. Anyway, foreigners can own properties in coastal china cities, if not allowed, then buy a project that allows.
2. Shanghai women are known to be super shrewd (more shrewd than HK girls) + fierce. Good luck to your friend.
3. If your friend is broke, see whether the girl like him or not lor. This kind of thing, no love one lah

Nope run, definitely not the male lead here.
Costal china cities?, does it include Shanghai?

Maybe now early fifties, still got syt "love" him, he is happy man.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next, this shanghai woman will say her grandmother is pregnant but no money to go hospital, her mother needs money for cancer treatment, her father business failed and needs his help and so on and o forth. Their misfortunes will never end unless your friend himself runs out of money.

Frankly, my thoughts is these type of funny "kangtao" coming up next.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference between Shanghainese women and the rest is down to one word: "作" (pronounced ZUO second tone)

Shanghainese women are experts at getting what they want from men through being very loving or polite or cute etc (depending on her man's reaction). This is the famous上海女人"作".

Her intentions towards your friend might be honest or not. It might be true love or not. No one can tell at this point.

But this is the way they "作"男人.:p

Agree, it remains to be seen, however, I am pretty skeptical.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a freaking load of contradicting bullshit.....

As long as one has a dick, in modern times, you compete to get what you want, and that includes women you want to fuck. All your bullshit rationalizations are for your own delusional self-pity, that's all, but it will not change the fact that women look for security and men look for beauty. What you see happening when couples married are most possibly second or third choices, because if given perfect situations, the best man wins and money can buy beauty, so wake up and smell the coffee, loser.

That is in your fucking primitive world... The world where low level of wisdom exist and animal instinct took over.. no wonder you are a sinkie.

Only money can buy the kind of women that comes to you. I pity your kind. After you lose all your money, let see if your trophy are the trophy that you expect of.

Go and stick to your primitive kind, educated people will stay away from losers like you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope run, definitely not the male lead here.
Costal china cities?, does it include Shanghai?

Maybe now early fifties, still got syt "love" him, he is happy man.

I don't think a SYT will love any older man, unless the older man looks young and have the heart and mind of the young ( childish enough)

Or the SYT is the unwanted one.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$750k can fuck countless syt until knees weak....

Same old adage....like to drink milk no need to buy the cow

Very expensive, if you ask me.
As for brining the whole cow home.......

Interestingly, the thoughts of settling down in Singapore was mentioned. however, the reason given by the girlfriend was that all her friends and relative are in Shanghai, hence all the more reason to settle down in Shanghai.

My only worry for him is when the property is ready and they have settled in, he might not be the only man living in the house.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very expensive, if you ask me.
As for brining the whole cow home.......

Interestingly, the thoughts of settling down in Singapore was mentioned. however, the reason given by the girlfriend was that all her friends and relative are in Shanghai, hence all the more reason to settle down in Shanghai.

My only worry for him is when the property is ready and they have settled in, he might not be the only man living in the house.

You better have a more serious talk to your friend before he lose more of his money.. very worrying..

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have one question. No, it's not who are his parents or who are his children. :biggrin:

What is his net worth? :wink:

While not too clear about his net worth, I will ask him if he is willing to reveal, he might think I want to borrow money from him to go for my own "syt"
To pay up for the property in Shanghai is not a problem. no need loan at all.

However, that will be too obvious.