• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
一眼之念, 一念执着
注定就此飞蛾扑火, 明知是祸, 为何还不知所措... :p

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend carrot head liao.. To the girl, just by spending time watching TV will get him to pay for a house is totally very profitable. You got to know how China chink think. I everything is about profit and loss / gain and loss.

watching tv another term for screwing.......

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best fuck: Hubei. No horse run. Plus Hubei girls hate to shave their armpits. Lagi steaming.

2nd best: Fujian/Guangzhou tied. Although their physique lose to the northern girls, but they are very obliging in bed :biggrin:

My favourite is Dalian. Tall, fair and well equipped. Moreover, Dalian people are very polite compared to other northerners .. they say it's because they were colonised by the Japs for decades.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite is Dalian. Tall, fair and well equipped. Moreover, Dalian people are very polite compared to other northerners .. they say it's because they were colonised by the Japs for decades.

Yet to try. I will try to find one soon :biggrin:

In my opinion, Shandong girls are the most well endowed :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a few times a day wor
LOL, why you all (and Krafty) like to watch TV with gf :p
so tactical

After watching TV, they play "tic-tac-toes"....& the girl, will drop her handkerchief...& they will dance round the coconut trees...oops!..wrong movie!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ang moh word should be" manipulation "

Well..... yes and no..

All women manipulate their men to get what they want. But only the Shanghainese women can do it with such skill and directness. They make an Olympic sport out of it.

I once asked a Beijing guy what's the diff between a northern and southern girl. He told me when the southern girl is out shopping with her man and sees something she wants, she'll go "You know darling.... this is actually very popular... all my friends have one....." Whereas a northern chick will go "买这个!"

I laughed and asked him... what the northern bloke's reaction would be. My friend said “不买!回家!“

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet to try. I will try to find one soon :biggrin:

In my opinion, Shandong girls are the most well endowed :p

Yah Shandong people are famous for being big sized. But I simply can't stand their accent. I hear and want to laugh uncontrollably... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well..... yes and no..

All women manipulate their men to get what they want. But only the Shanghainese women can do it with such skill and directness. They make an Olympic sport out of it.

I once asked a Beijing guy what's the diff between a northern and southern girl. He told me when the southern girl is out shopping with her man and sees something she wants, she'll go "You know darling.... this is actually very popular... all my friends have one....." Whereas a northern chick will go "买这个!"

I laughed and asked him... what the northern bloke's reaction would be. My friend said “不买!回家!“

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then at night, the 和桑,wants to go to "temple of eternal delights" to pray, she will say " 不可以“!!how?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah Shandong people are famous for being big sized. But I simply can't stand their accent. I hear and want to laugh uncontrollably... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Agree.

There was once this Shandong girl I was having sex with reached orgasm and shouted like some broken record ! Elbow flailing and struck my left eye. After episode, I macham like panda !:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Lifeafter41,

I hope you are not the male lead in the story.

1. Anyway, foreigners can own properties in coastal china cities, if not allowed, then buy a project that allows.
2. Shanghai women are known to be super shrewd (more shrewd than HK girls) + fierce. Good luck to your friend.
3. If your friend is broke, see whether the girl like him or not lor. This kind of thing, no love one lah

U can be broke and the shanghai girl will still love u. But u must be angmo willing to sponsor her to your home country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree.

There was once this Shandong girl I was having sex with reached orgasm and shouted like some broken record ! Elbow flailing and struck my left eye. After episode, I macham like panda !:mad:

Shandong mei meis are hot lah. I like to go there, they are always very friendly. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Most shandong girls i have met are quite short. Not as slim as other girls like say from Guangzhou, and not as tall as the northern girls like from Beijing, but that's good. got some meat on them.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most shandong girls i have met are quite short. Not as slim as other girls like say from Guangzhou, and not as tall as the northern girls like from Beijing, but that's good. got some meat on them.

This I agree. I have yet to see a really skinny Shandong girl. All those I knew had some extra pounds but were not fat.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This I agree. I have yet to see a really skinny Shandong girl. All those I knew had some extra pounds but were not fat.

must be all the fucking dongbo rou they eat in Shandong!

dong+po+pork+5.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

I have one question. No, it's not who are his parents or who are his children. :biggrin:

What is his net worth? :wink: