• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP Civil serpents most efficient in Asia woh!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Payscales exceeded developed world standards, but compare with developing countries..

SURE WIN LAH! LOL....OH BOY AM I NAUGHTY....

SINGAPORE : A business survey on 12 Asian cities found that civil servants in Singapore are the most efficient.

The survey, conducted by Hong Kong-based Political & Economic Risk Consultancy (PERC), also found that Singaporean bureaucrats are unhelpful when things go wrong.

It is the third time Singapore took top spot in the survey, last conducted in 2007.

Hong Kong came in second, followed by Thailand and India was last.

Over 1,200 expatriates working in these 12 Asian cities took part in the survey. - CNA

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hk and sinkie civil servant most probably highest paid. and ah neh the lowest paid civil servant.

jw5

Loyal
I don't understand how they can ascertain efficiency of civil servants.
Do they have a group of people going around and measuring how fast and accurately the civil servants go about their daily jobs?
By doing surveys, they are just getting feedback on how a certain group of civil servants are performing in the eyes of the peopkle responding to the survey, not how the civil servants are actually performing.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
what u taking about. now gov, tlc, glc all filled with FTs.

Foreign workers and expatriates are different personnel groupings, if the survey was done on all "FTs" types or even better including locals, I'm sure we see very different results. :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your are rite, they are efficient in assing your ass......you said one har.....

don't that that leh.....just because the civil pooder give you a ticket for drink driving......and did not serve your father first when it was in hospital....you said they are jeremys....
:rolleyes:

TLLM asshole small boy, obviously you don't drive a car... Poodles don't give tickets for drink driving cases, they will immediately hail the drunk driver to TP HQ for further tests...

Of all the Jeremys, you are obviously the most poorly paid one, not driving a car... just anyhow spray your shit posts around!

I really have to ass you good now, buay gan buay tua han... :o

Tsk! Tsk!

I will also ass your mother, father, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles, grannies, granpas and all of your 18 generation worth of asses!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, most efficient my foot leh! They kwar lang one! If u look rich and well-connected, they will porlampar u because u are elite. If they think u are a small-timer and pokkai, they look down on u! Most efficient in eating snakes and pretending. No sincerity, no initiative and most of all, no guts.:wink:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha asshole is the one kena assed and give infraction to bar me.....so you are the one kena assed lah...........still don't one to admit..

You are the one that admited that civil servant "Efficient my ass" rite......he he he....:biggrin:

Yeah ...I anyhow spray shit and asshole like you got hit........he he he....:biggrin:

You mother, father, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles, grannies, granpas and all of your 18 dai already assed my me lah.... ha ha ha...

Asshole TLLM popping out of his hole like a mole?!?

Tsk! Tsk! I excel in that game in the amusement park, going to whack you down everytime you pop your ugly head up your hole?!?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM asshole poor thing, your masters not giving you mid-year bonus wor, even with all your suck cocks antics...

Poor thing!?!

:o :o

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the people surveyed are white expats, i'm not surprised. Our civil serpents actually treat them like royalty, head and shoulders above locals. I know a few ang mor friends who had their parking fines and other penalties WAIVED they moment they went to them. And mind you, they were going to pay up... it's the civil serpents who waive the fines automatically! When would that happen to a sinkee???

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the people surveyed are white expats, i'm not surprised. Our civil serpents actually treat them like royalty, head and shoulders above locals. I know a few ang mor friends who had their parking fines and other penalties WAIVED they moment they went to them. And mind you, they were going to pay up... it's the civil serpents who waive the fines automatically! When would that happen to a sinkee???

Actually, if you write a good letter to the TP with a somewhat relevant excuse, they do waive the fine. Done that before. But not too often lah

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, most efficient my foot leh! They kwar lang one! If u look rich and well-connected, they will porlampar u because u are elite. If they think u are a small-timer and pokkai, they look down on u! Most efficient in eating snakes and pretending. No sincerity, no initiative and most of all, no guts.:wink:

Can't say you are wrong also. But have you considered that civil servants in other countries more kwar lang and more powlampar? Singapore civil servants maybe just abit less

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor meh....still got time to ticker asshole backside.........he he he....:biggrin:

TLLM asshole still acting nonchalant ehh?!?

Deep inside must be damn dulan, no more money for your sex change dreams liao... Maybe you can ask your old mummy to sell her lao chee bye at Jalan Besar and give you some money to convert your limpy cock into a smelly chee bye?!?

Hehehehehe! Cry if you want to, don't hold back, ok? :p

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: