• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP Civil serpents most efficient in Asia woh!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah very efficient that when things screw up, they can just tell the public to move on... But when come to credits, they all jump out in double quick time to grab it before other come. :oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha assholecheng....you are the one that is damn dulan cos I always put shit into your mouth everytime you talk cock just like char ji kar........

Ha ha ha.......you grateful son, asking your loumoh to sell lau chee bye in this forum....having screw by me is already bad for you ........ that why your father got no eye to see and left you first.....

He he he......don't hammer me hor.....if you get hurt on your way back.......he he he:biggrin:

Smelly asshole TLLM the resident pest around trying to act nonchalant about getting no bonus for all his balls licking cock sucking pussy painting antics during work...

Tsk! Tsk!

Don't worry, I left some money with your mother for sucking me off good this morning, go pester her for some money to spend on your sex change operations, ok?

Kwai!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha now you know I am resident pest ....always poking your asshole around whenever you talk cock............

yeah .....must well burnt some kim chuay to you old man.....he got no money for cow head and horse face and always kena assed by them...same like you always kena assed by the tiu's variant.... he he he.....:biggrin:

TLLM asshole boy suddenly pop his lan jiao head out to be smacked!

Fuck your mother lao chee bye!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is your mother 'scunt in my mouth leh.....and my finger in your sister's cunt

still got one more hard to ass you leh.....he he he...

yeah wait for me har......i go pang sai ho li jiat......he he he :biggrin:

You got very good imagination wor, why don't you imagine your limpy dick being sucked by another resident asshole Clinton666, LKY's old limpy dick in your pussy mouth and LHL's small dick in your asshole!

You will like that!?!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole TLLM gone home liao or kena call into Boss room for more cock sucking leh!?!

Really a chee bye liar, retiree landlord woh! I pui!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey hey, your father need some rest lah.......after having fun with your loumoh......... he he he.......please wait for me ok.......so kuai of you son......:biggrin::biggrin:

Asshole TLLM! I just fucked your old mother's lao chee bye good, she was frothing in her mouth now... I fucked her too hard liao!

Oh no!!!

:p :p :p