• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Women Orgasm

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most local women are a shallow bunch. They determine your love for them based on what you buy them. That is why many get fucked and dump by guys.

I have a friend who dun mind buying handbag worth $2000 for girls but he would make sure he fuck them for at least 6 months thereafter. He say cheaper than going Geylang which is true.

Six months ? I wouldn't even want to be near sinkie woman for just a day ..

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just Curious, do SG woman really experience orgasm. I have conducted a survey and realized, SG woman don't know what an orgasm is? Most girls in SG don't play with themselves when they are younger to experience orgasm.

Do SG woman buy a dildo to satisfy the orgasm needs? What about your wife...does she have a dildo....to satisfy herself or is it consider tabboo?

How did you conduct the survey? By asking your sex partners or asking friends and colleagues as well?
Surely not a topic that can be discussed easily.

DannyAbel

Just curious, like you have said. So you don't know the SG women who don't know about the orgasm and they never experience it.