• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Women Orgasm

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just Curious, do SG woman really experience orgasm. I have conducted a survey and realized, SG woman don't know what an orgasm is? Most girls in SG don't play with themselves when they are younger to experience orgasm.

Do SG woman buy a dildo to satisfy the orgasm needs? What about your wife...does she have a dildo....to satisfy herself or is it consider tabboo?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the 60% SG Women goes into Orgasm when they see "pinky" face in the media & the rest of his kawan also!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the 60% SG Women goes into Orgasm when they see "pinky" face in the media !

RGdin.jpg

quite true, better still see him in fresh

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conducted a survey and realized, SG woman don't know what an orgasm is? Most girls in SG don't play with themselves when they are younger to experience orgasm. Do SG woman buy a dildo to satisfy the orgasm needs? ..or is it consider tabboo?
Is yours an empirical survey, and how big was your sampling?:p Didn't get to the dildo thingy?
eatshitndie said:
..go into near-orgasmic bouts of seizure when nearing a louis vuitton store.
Unllike their fake bodily tremors, up close and personal:wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This could be a case where you had never been able to make a girl orgasm and not they cannot orgasm.

I have no problem making local girl's body shiver and leg tremble when they reach the big O. After that, they will clamp up their legs and need to rest for awhile before they let you enter again.

Just Curious, do SG woman really experience orgasm. I have conducted a survey and realized, SG woman don't know what an orgasm is? Most girls in SG don't play with themselves when they are younger to experience orgasm.

Do SG woman buy a dildo to satisfy the orgasm needs? What about your wife...does she have a dildo....to satisfy herself or is it consider tabboo?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they go into near-orgasmic bouts of seizure when nearing a louis vuitton store.

this is the quote of the day!!! great!!!! i have seen young singaporean girls simply flush with orgasmic seizures when they approach the LV store....and they simply surrender once the LV bag is in their possession. the sad thing they completely forget the guy who bought her the LV!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This could be a case where you had never been able to make a girl orgasm and not they cannot orgasm.

I have no problem making local girl's body shiver and leg tremble when they reach the big O. After that, they will clamp up their legs and need to rest for awhile before they let you enter again.

you are great!!! but why they clamp up their legs???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is the quote of the day!!! great!!!! i have seen young singaporean girls simply flush with orgasmic seizures when they approach the LV store....and they simply surrender once the LV bag is in their possession. the sad thing they completely forget the guy who bought her the LV!!!

nobody will respect a stupid wimp guy and sinkieland is full of them.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But the 60% SG Women goes into Orgasm when they see "pinky" face in the media & the rest of his kawan also!

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what orgasm.
3. specimens are dead things in bed leh!
4. beside ah pinky, specimens should fake some orgasm when there is some sales going on.:biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The irony is the gal gets the orgasm but guy who pays for the bag does not.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what orgasm.
3. specimens are dead things in bed leh!
4. beside ah pinky, specimens should fake some orgasm when there is some sales going on.:biggrin:

good morning general streets! haha!!!...some are wooden dead!!! good one!!!...got headache lah....don't kachau kachua...buy me a LV...then the dead will rise!!! and rise and rise!!!! cheers man! you sound so cheerful today!!! must had a good nite!!...good!