• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Women Orgasm

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody can resist $$$$...all wil go into a frenzy! thank you.

Your narrow view in life is really taking a toll on you despite the fact that you and many others have no idea, where this will land you in the end.

But surely, all these materialism is really going to kill you in a bad way.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buy one for your girl and see how the bag does its work. You will probably be serviced in the best possible way ever by your girl.

hi there

1. bingo, fat kid.
2. well, kopi this is your calling if you can afford it.
3. honest, money talking hoh.
4. the woman shall do those things to you from the kamasutra.
5. you shall be up instantly even though you are 90!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many idiots do you need to teach him play mahjong?

hi there

1. fat kid!
2. some true-blue idiot needs more than one to teach doing just that.
3. do you know what butchman jinnx has to go through leading pinky to bonk correctly?
4. the right hole thing!
5. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just Curious, do SG woman really experience orgasm. I have conducted a survey and realized, SG woman don't know what an orgasm is? Most girls in SG don't play with themselves when they are younger to experience orgasm.

Do SG woman buy a dildo to satisfy the orgasm needs? What about your wife...does she have a dildo....to satisfy herself or is it consider tabboo?

Who cares as long as you, the man, gets an orgasm?

If she knows her body and is proactive enough, she'll have an orgasm.

It is none of your business to ensure that she has an orgasm.

Women who don't get orgasms and blame men for it (boo you lousy lover :rolleyes:) might as well blame men for menstrual pains or cervical cancer.
A woman's problem is not a man's problem. Problem?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many idiots do you need to teach him play mahjong?

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't shuffle the tiles properly and arranged them in such a way that Pinky got awesome tiles and automatically 自摸.
Imperial eunuchs love to make royalty happy.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most local women are a shallow bunch. They determine your love for them based on what you buy them. That is why many get fucked and dump by guys.

I have a friend who dun mind buying handbag worth $2000 for girls but he would make sure he fuck them for at least 6 months thereafter. He say cheaper than going Geylang which is true.

hi there

1. bingo, fat kid.
2. well, kopi this is your calling if you can afford it.
3. honest, money talking hoh.
4. the woman shall do those things to you from the kamasutra.
5. you shall be up instantly even though you are 90!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most local women are a shallow bunch. They determine your love for them based on what you buy them. That is why many get fucked and dump by guys.

I have a friend who dun mind buying handbag worth $2000 for girls but he would make sure he fuck them for at least 6 months thereafter. He say cheaper than going Geylang which is true.

waulau, six months!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buy one for your girl and see how the bag does its work. You will probably be serviced in the best possible way ever by your girl.

ok i will try...but sekali kena backfired how....but nevermind, will follow your kind suggestion and will report later to you and to general streets.....maybe erection may want to try that too...bang boleh cuba kah ???

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women are selfish and unreasonable creature .

When a man cant get his dick up, she will say "he cannot even get it up!".

When she cannot get wet, she will say "he cannot even make me wet!".

Whatever the fuck, it is the men's fault.

Women who don't get orgasms and blame men for it (boo you lousy lover :rolleyes:) might as well blame men for menstrual pains or cervical cancer.
A woman's problem is not a man's problem. Problem?

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SURVEy was done over 3000 woman in Singapore....from different cultures......Malay, Chinese, Indian....etc.