• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - An EDMWer's love story

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HushiePuppies :

Today open letter box, got a "red letter" from this female friend. Her story quite interesting so I thought share it here. To anonymize her identity, I'm going to refer to her as XY. If anyone with similar name as XY and her experience, I regret to say to you it's just a coincidence and please don't take it too personally as I'm not referring to you.

XY was my primary, secondary, JC and even university friend. During primary school time, I wasn't close to XY yet as I only hang out with the boys and she only hang out with the girls even though we primary 4,5,6 in same class. During our secondary 1 class, we're assigned to the same class. I know because our secondary school had this big board for all the secondary 1 kids to refer to on their first day and they also put down the primary school of each student so I was definitely sure XY was my class.

It was only until secondary 3 (after sec 2 streaming) that I start to notice and talk to XY. Both of us took pure science class and because she was like 175cm and wear specs kind, she become sort of an outcast among the girls who are like 160+cm. Furthermore she is those dorky kind of student so every time in class, sure got people make fun of her with some other dorky guy. Me on the other hand is quite chill during secondary school days. We got "paired" up as my chemistry cannot make it and the (lazy) teacher just ask her to coach me instead. By o-levels, my chemistry mange to get a B3 so I was quite grateful to her help and treat her to a meal.

So the entire time, I have zero romantic interest in her because she is just "too tall" and what we like to call changi airport / stick man. The guys at class also always bully her by calling her names and the attractive girls will shun her during recess. So end up she either eat alone or sometimes join me or other "bo chup" groups for refuge. While everyone was playing maplestory, gunbound, combat arms and other mmos back in our sec 3/4 days, she was the super nerd study study study kind. Even during our tradtional sec 4 bbq at east coast, end up no one call her to come because she was just too excluded liao. I still feel bad thinking about it.

During JC, she is a bit more welcomed due to the fact that she is really good with her chemistry and many would find her for help. We took same combination (PCME) and spent our time studying together at various place. Thankfully I manage to clear my A-levels and get into local uni but realise she going different faculty from me.

After that, for me is NS so fast forward 2 years, I finally attend the university. During the waiting period, I msg her ask her how is her uni life like. She told me quite busy but invite me to join her CCA camp just for fun. That's when I know she was one of the camp assistant director (for the uninitiated, they basically vote each year for the seniors to hold certain position). It was at that camp I notice her being very closed to this guy from PRC. So one night we had those OG htht and she join in with the guy too. Then found out the story that the PRC guy had met her in their faculty camp and chased her for 1 year before she finally agree. Then they share that they are both avid chemistry lovers and they outdo each other in naming periodic table elements like really nerds. I hear liao also buay tahan.

Fast forward, a few years, I heard the guy went to SF further his PHD while she went to work for an MNC in Europe. Covid strikes, then she came back to SG for past 2 years. During this period, she told me they realise like the importance of having each other in physical form so the guy decide to propose to her via zoom and they agree to marry.

Their wedding will be held in Australia (where the PRC guy's parents now lives) and then have another informal celebration in SF. After that my friend will move with him to SF.

I wish to tell this story to let all fellow SG ladies know that, even when primary school, secondary school, jc you cannot find local guy, doesn't mean you lose already. You can be super nerdy and dorky but who lose out in the end is not you. Your prince charming could be in PRC, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Indonesia now and when you finally attend university, you will meet your prince charming.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sharing-personal-story-of-a-sg-female-friend.6742908/

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
HushiePuppies :

Today open letter box, got a "red letter" from this female friend. Her story quite interesting so I thought share it here. To anonymize her identity, I'm going to refer to her as XY. If anyone with similar name as XY and her experience, I regret to say to you it's just a coincidence and please don't take it too personally as I'm not referring to you.

XY was my primary, secondary, JC and even university friend. During primary school time, I wasn't close to XY yet as I only hang out with the boys and she only hang out with the girls even though we primary 4,5,6 in same class. During our secondary 1 class, we're assigned to the same class. I know because our secondary school had this big board for all the secondary 1 kids to refer to on their first day and they also put down the primary school of each student so I was definitely sure XY was my class.

It was only until secondary 3 (after sec 2 streaming) that I start to notice and talk to XY. Both of us took pure science class and because she was like 175cm and wear specs kind, she become sort of an outcast among the girls who are like 160+cm. Furthermore she is those dorky kind of student so every time in class, sure got people make fun of her with some other dorky guy. Me on the other hand is quite chill during secondary school days. We got "paired" up as my chemistry cannot make it and the (lazy) teacher just ask her to coach me instead. By o-levels, my chemistry mange to get a B3 so I was quite grateful to her help and treat her to a meal.

So the entire time, I have zero romantic interest in her because she is just "too tall" and what we like to call changi airport / stick man. The guys at class also always bully her by calling her names and the attractive girls will shun her during recess. So end up she either eat alone or sometimes join me or other "bo chup" groups for refuge. While everyone was playing maplestory, gunbound, combat arms and other mmos back in our sec 3/4 days, she was the super nerd study study study kind. Even during our tradtional sec 4 bbq at east coast, end up no one call her to come because she was just too excluded liao. I still feel bad thinking about it.

During JC, she is a bit more welcomed due to the fact that she is really good with her chemistry and many would find her for help. We took same combination (PCME) and spent our time studying together at various place. Thankfully I manage to clear my A-levels and get into local uni but realise she going different faculty from me.

After that, for me is NS so fast forward 2 years, I finally attend the university. During the waiting period, I msg her ask her how is her uni life like. She told me quite busy but invite me to join her CCA camp just for fun. That's when I know she was one of the camp assistant director (for the uninitiated, they basically vote each year for the seniors to hold certain position). It was at that camp I notice her being very closed to this guy from PRC. So one night we had those OG htht and she join in with the guy too. Then found out the story that the PRC guy had met her in their faculty camp and chased her for 1 year before she finally agree. Then they share that they are both avid chemistry lovers and they outdo each other in naming periodic table elements like really nerds. I hear liao also buay tahan.

Fast forward, a few years, I heard the guy went to SF further his PHD while she went to work for an MNC in Europe. Covid strikes, then she came back to SG for past 2 years. During this period, she told me they realise like the importance of having each other in physical form so the guy decide to propose to her via zoom and they agree to marry.

Their wedding will be held in Australia (where the PRC guy's parents now lives) and then have another informal celebration in SF. After that my friend will move with him to SF.

I wish to tell this story to let all fellow SG ladies know that, even when primary school, secondary school, jc you cannot find local guy, doesn't mean you lose already. You can be super nerdy and dorky but who lose out in the end is not you. Your prince charming could be in PRC, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Indonesia now and when you finally attend university, you will meet your prince charming.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sharing-personal-story-of-a-sg-female-friend.6742908/
Got picture?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this storlee sounds similar to my uncle experience with the sg model Jessie leong aka leong shan shan :eek: KNN

maxresdefault.jpg