• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why i am always optimistic when advising but if it's me i will be pessimistic?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
No mortal has the ability to predict the future. In your case, although such minor surgeries are often successful, 99% most of the time, it is the 1% that most are frightened of, not just your housemate, but even yourself, of medical complications that may arise during surgery or later....thus the pessimism, of the unknown 1% chance...

Rather than to be pessimistic, to dwell upon that 1%, such would only make each other become even more fearful, in tears & hugs for comfort. It would serve no good to anyone, weakens the mind & eventually the body self healing systems.

As you are medically well, your housemate whom is in pain, seeks for comfort, assurance, guidance & critically hope from you - a close friend. And it is hope that gives birth to courage & optimism, to dwell instead on the 99% of chance.

Such is NOT false hope, as it is proven that most go thru such med assistance & survive well. Thus have courage & hope always, & to share it with rest of Humanity whom need such to go thru painful times....

why u talk like a pastor.

walau

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u talk like a pastor.

walau

A Pastor deals with the relatively unknown, that only oneself can personally experienced the epiphany, & thru scriptures written thousand of years ago as guide & solace towards life....

The insignificant nobody me on this thread of yours only dealt with scientific & medical evidences of the physical & the mental, & crucially realities that each Earthborn given the gift of 5 senses would be able to relate to, for hope, courage & optimism in this journey of life....

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
A Pastor deals with the relatively unknown, that only oneself can personally experienced the epiphany, & thru scriptures written thousand of years ago as guide & solace towards life....

The insignificant nobody me on this thread of yours only dealt with scientific & medical evidences of the physical & the mental, & crucially realities that each Earthborn given the gift of 5 senses would be able to relate to, for hope, courage & optimism in this journey of life....
can summarize in a sentence 20 words max?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
can summarize in a sentence 20 words max?

Sure. The insignificant nobody me can summarize it in less than 20 words even - 'the only thing to fear is fear itself.'

However, Humankind are NOT slaves, nor expected to OBEY instructions given.

Each Earthborn is gifted with Free Will, and thus a need to extrapolate, explain FURTHER in DETAIL, so that they may understand in full to accept & comply, & motivated enough to follow through on advise given.

All Humankind are given the gift of intelligence. Only the LEVEL of intelligence is different amongst cultures & nations & thus the need for details....& I do agree it must be kept to the KISS principle - Keep It Short & Sharp, WITHOUT neglecting DETAILS on how an advise - accepted or disregarded based upon FREE WILL, is DERIVED from...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Sure. The insignificant nobody me can summarize it in less than 20 words even - 'the only thing to fear is fear itself.'

However, Humankind are NOT slaves, nor expected to OBEY instructions given.

Each Earthborn is gifted with Free Will, and thus a need to extrapolate, explain FURTHER in DETAIL, so that they may understand in full to accept & comply, & motivated enough to follow through on advise given.

All Humankind are given the gift of intelligence. Only the LEVEL of intelligence is different amongst cultures & nations & thus the need for details....& I do agree it must be kept to the KISS principle - Keep It Short & Sharp, WITHOUT neglecting DETAILS on how an advise - accepted or disregarded based upon FREE WILL, is DERIVED from...
Tldr

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tldr means 'too long didn't read'

It's ok with the insignificant nobody me. I did not & will not take it as an offense or an affront to me, because you are NOT or will be the ONLY one reading this thread, as there are thousands whom surf SBF daily.

Instead, I do thank you for bringing up such posts, & hopefully my posts here may help others, even if one, whom are facing difficult & painful predicaments in their journey of life.

One is an EXPONENTIAL number - one to another, then to another, & extrapolate at the sum of power of three to millions....to elevate & save lives....