• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexist Desmond Choo - choose a wife who can cook

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For his extremist perspective, Desmond Choo was nominated for the sexism Alamak Award by the Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware). It was not the kind of landslide victory he was looking forward to.

Yaw had a different problem, he liked women too much. The Workers' Party (WP) wasn't interested in the lurid rumour mongering, they didn't want to go there. The man didn't show up for the disciplinary meeting, he was booted out. Unlike U.S. Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr who didn't know when to quit when he went after Bill Clinton, he had to tell the whole wide world what the president did with a cigar.

PM Lee thinks different, he wants WP to give a "full and proper account" of Yaw's personal indiscretions. Probably will provide more distraction from the embarrassing revelations at the COI hearings. But the kind of folk addicted to such tabloid sleaze will probably start asking why Lee Kuan Yew married in secret while studying at Cambridge. His wife even put the ring on a chain, instead of on the fourth finger of her left hand.

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.com/2012/05/yaw-factor.html

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Choo is totally right. women must learn to cook well and do lots of household chores enthusiastically and without complaint.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah looks like Desmond is my kind of guy and for most bros here too. :biggrin:
But I will still vote for WP! :mad::mad::mad:

Desmond Choo looks like someone a girl would be proud to bring home to show her mother and for dinner.
Very promising young lad.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does she look like she can cook?

desmondchoo.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're pros and cons, no absolutes. When I was married with my ex-wife, I banned her from cooking after she and my sis messed up the kitchen with their experiment recipe and expected me to clean up. My bro-in-law banned my sis (his wife) from attempting any cooking at their home too. My Taiwanese ex-GF was a good cook with Chinese and Japanese food, delicious and she knew how clean up smoothly like a whistle. My Viet ex-GF was very good with dog and fish. But what the hell? When you sleep with a woman, you sleep with the woman, not with the food she cooks. Don't tell me that you're going to marry your favorite prataman?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're pros and cons, no absolutes. When I was married with my ex-wife, I banned her from cooking after she and my sis messed up the kitchen with their experiment recipe and expected me to clean up. My bro-in-law banned my sis (his wife) from attempting any cooking at their home too. My Taiwanese ex-GF was a good cook with Chinese and Japanese food, delicious and she knew how clean up smoothly like a whistle. My Viet ex-GF was very good with dog and fish. But what the hell? When you sleep with a woman, you sleep with the woman, not with the food she cooks. Don't tell me that you're going to marry your favorite prataman?

the way to man's heart is via the stomach, not the dick. hence, there is some tooth regarding a good cook.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For once, I have to agree with this PAP man. I will never marry a woman who does not know how to cook. I was lucky that my wife is trained to cook since young. I guess this has to do with Vietnamese culture. Most Viet girls I knew, knew how to cook. The men seldom do the house chores. When I first went to her house, the family was surprised that a man knew how to wash the plates properly and do housework.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
too bad ah Ram is a man...cos he sure can cook up a storm....of stories :p

For once, I have to agree with this PAP man. I will never marry a woman who does not know how to cook. I was lucky that my wife is trained to cook since young. I guess this has to do with Vietnamese culture. Most Viet girls I knew, knew how to cook. The men seldom do the house chores. When I first went to her house, the family was surprised that a man knew how to wash the plates properly and do housework.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC & SPF is breeding ground for future PAPist leaders..... examine the details & you will realise it. So we now have 2 sources for supply of leaders: SAF & SPF (NTUC.... is Lim Swee Say aiming to be PM one day?).

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah looks like Desmond is my kind of guy and for most bros here too. :biggrin:

But I will still vote for WP! :mad::mad::mad:

thats right ....i also agree with ah choo...but i will still vote for WP if got a chance to vote :wink:

woman must know how to cook ...that is the most basic things a woman must learn .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you mean you marry a woman just for fuck ? of course must also know how to cook and after cooking must also clean up lah ....:wink:

jw5

Loyal
The worst is no fuck, no cook, no clean.
Plenty of those in SG, hence they should all serve NS.