• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Service Of Notice - Fabricating Quotes

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever disagreement I have with Ramseth, I find his action right. It's simply not right and even downright despicable to male up quotes in other peoples' names.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a party is banned, the thread dies off, according to Sam. Where still got heat?

And that's why cooleo left....
banning is oni effectif 4 24 hrs ... u so loong here, still dunno! ... :rolleyes:

as 4 y cooleo left ... me dunno y ... tot dat time got sum1 speculated dat he dun haf inflaction powers ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banning is oni effectif 4 24 hrs ... u so loong here, still dunno! ... :rolleyes:

as 4 y cooleo left ... me dunno y ... tot dat time got sum1 speculated dat he dun haf inflaction powers ...
Cooleo give up cox he lost his power to infract people lah, so many nick were in his daily hitlist, lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can ban anyone forever if I like and have the time as long as Leongsam's alright. Leongsam's the boss. He has the final say. Cooleo wasn't banned, He was eradicated.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well that's what Leongsam had said about infractions.

He's the host, it's his call ultimately to set the rules.

We only here to tcss and read other ppl's tcss.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're selfish but projecting yourself as righteous. You use your power only to defend yourself, not other forummers. There've been so many abuses against me and other forummers. Have you used your power to defend and protect us?

I'm not your nanny. Take care of yourself. You're doing alright as far as I can see. Some abuses are inevitably part and parcel of forum life, just take it in stride.

OMG the poor chup cheng was crying and lamenting why didn't big ram protect him!

Hey for you're a grown ass man and i hear you're quite tall how can you ask someone shorter than you to wipe your azz for you?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG the poor chup cheng was crying and lamenting why didn't big ram protect him!

Hey for you're a grown ass man and i hear you're quite tall how can you ask someone shorter than you to wipe your azz for you?

If he's conferred with the power, he must also bear the responsibility, not in his own self-defense alone, but fairly for all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he's conferred with the power, he must also bear the responsibility, not in his own self-defense alone, but fairly for all.

He isn't the mod lah. Plus why should he get into any personal business bet other forummers? That would be taking sides and being bias.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can ban anyone forever if I like and have the time as long as Leongsam's alright. Leongsam's the boss. He has the final say. Cooleo wasn't banned, He was eradicated.

You are a royal disgrace. Instead of making your own livelihood and contributing actively, you spend your Sundays boasting about your infraction powers.